Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

Ben made his way to the location first. It was an abandon Amusement Park near the outskirts of the city. Everyday when he goes to school on his bike, Ben would always ride passed it, It was the perfect place for him to hide and unleash is dark side. He got the text from Roxanne saying that she'll meet him and got to work. using some red tape he found he made a line all the way to the fun house. Once done, he dawn the cape and mask and mad laugher that echoed out of the place. He sent another text saying to "follow the line and come alone." He couldn't wait to have fun with her again.

Stepping out of the at the amusement park she wondered if she was in the right place. Seeing the path of red tape she knew she was as she followed it like the text had told her. Her body was getting shaky the farther she got into the park. Her head looking back at the spot where her driver had been before she looked to see the fun house. Looking around she noticed the tape leading inside. With one great big sigh she nodded before entering looking around at the random things before calling out. "Jester, I'm here,"

"Ah, perfect..." he thought in his now sinster mind. He activated the place and the door opens for her. "Please, do come in my dear. Have some fun play around alittle. I know I will" he teased. He turns up the volume so she could hear some noise. It was from when he raped Roxanne, altered of course. "You know I just love watching this video. Gets me wild, excited, and even horny," he laughe and made the door close shut. "Better start moving, because if I find you, I will fuck you again" he warned her. Keeping the video on and loud enough for her to hear, he begins to look for her.

Roxanne's body was shaking again only this time more from fear of what would happen than what had. She jumped lightly at the door slamming shut before she heard his voice instructing her to move along. She couldn't let him find her not this time before she start to search through the house. The mirror maze being her first obstacle, she watched her panicked face fumble through the maze. The sound of her moans taunting her while she moved along in hopes to beat him out of this hell.

"Ohh the mirror maze. Mind if I join in" Ben teased. He leaves the room aand goes there. "Come on Roxi give me a hint. Am I cold? Warm? Or maybe I'm right behind you..." He cold laughter echoed throughout the maze causing more fear and panic to his new toy. He faces a mirror and I replect all over the maze so she can see him. "I see you. and so does my hard friend," he said and unzips his pants to show her his hard member. "He can't wait to see you again and play with you or hours." he gave on more laugh and begins chasing her down.

She jumped at the sight of him her heart beginning to race while she moves faster through the maze. She couldn't get caught not again she wouldn't let her body be subjected to his use again. Moving through the mirrors she stuck her hand out to feel that she was going the right way before seeing the opening. Her heart lepta with hope knowing that the rest of the maze would be easy just as long as she got through the mirrors.

Ben ran through the maze as well. He felt like a wolf hunting for his next delicious meal and the prey was Roxanne. "Come on Roxi, I know you want me. You're heading in my direction," he lied just to scare her. He made a right turn and see her a couple of feet ahead of him. She was about the exit the maze and he didn't want that to happen. "Give up Roxi. Even if you do get out of the maze, there are two more rooms you need to survive to win my little game," he said. He caught up to he a and places his hand on her shoulder. "BOO!" he shouts out.

"Ah!" She exclaimed to feel of his hand she couldn't be caught not yet. She swung on him and swung at him trying to escape him not wanting to be defeated again. Not wanting to go through the same hell that she had before with him. "Don't touch me!" she said moving backwards her back hitting against one of the mirrors while she tried to push him away.

Ben was knocked back, but he managed to rip off her shirt. He tried to stand but it was too late, she was near the exit. "Okay, I'll let you win this room, but I'll get you in the last two room. This I promise," he said to her. He looked at the shirt he managed to rip off her and took a deep smell of it. "Ah, the smell of a woman and the smell of fear. I really want to fuck her now!" he smiled and got up. He exits the maze through a different route and waits for her in the second room.

Roxanne moved quickly through the last of the maze, her skin chilled from the lost of her shirt. She couldn't believe that this could be happening to her twice in one day. Her heart was pounding as she neared the obstacle part of the house. Looking all around her she saw that the cost was clear before she took off towards the exit. Her body trying to move fast through the various obstacles.

Be mooved quickly to the next room. "Now for part two," he thought. Using a secret compartment, he goes down underneath the room and waited for Roxanne to appear. "Enugh, just leave her alone. She's learned her lesson," his inner thoughts tell him. "Fuck off! She deserves more. She needs to be punish for her egotistical sins," he said quietly to himself. As she nears the exit, he pops his hand out from under the room and grabs her leg. "Got ya!" he laughs and comes out from the ground. He pins her to the floor and removes her skirt.

Roxanne saw the exit and her hopes soared she knew that she was going to make it out of here now. Picking up her running, the sound of her heels clattering on the metal, she let a smile slip her lips. "Ah...no!" She screamed out as he drug her down to the floor, her body thrashing trying to get away before she pushed at his chest. Her thighs shivering at the removal of her skirt. "Please...stop,"

"What's that? Please Chester, fuck me good and hard you say? Well I can't let you be disappointed" he teased and ignoring her pleads. He lays on top and kisses her deeply. His hips grind against hers and his hands began to feel under her bra. "You horny liitle brat. You really want to do it here, don't ya" he grinned and kissed her again. The inner thoughts of showing mercy was gone for the moment. All he wanted now was her at his mercy. He lifts up her bra and sucks on her breasts.

She shook her head at his twisted version of her sentence her eyes starting to water again while she tried to get him off her lips. Her body was betraying her again, her nipples instantly hardening for him while he felt her up. Her pussy going wet at his attention to her breast, the cold rush of air causing her to lift her lower back. "Please...no..no," she begged the jester. The feel of his mouth on her nipples causing her to moan in pleasure while her head lay back, while she cursed her body again for its actions.

"You say no, but your body says otherwise," he said. To prove it, he rips her thong off and strokes her wet pussy. He soon shows his wet hand to her. "You see, your body is flowing like a river," he teased and slowly licks his hand. After that lick he thrust it in her mouth so she could taste her love juice. Knowing she might bite him, he quickly pulls his hand out. "Well enough of the fun and games; lets get to the action," he coldly said and kised her. He forced her legs open and thurst in her pussy only to moan himself as she was still tight.

She felt a shiver run through her body at the sight of him licking his hand. The feel of his fingers on her being heavenly even with his hellish actions. Roxanne nearly gagged when she tasted herself, the mere thought causing her to thrash against him more. Her body arched up when she felt him enter her, her already abused pussy begging for him to stop. While she fought her moans from leaving her lips as she felt his cock hit against her walls.

It was so good for him to be back inside her. He lets her pussy squeeze him more so he can moan more. "I'm ready for round two, and this time we have an audiance" he laugh. He points to the left to show her a mirror and a video camera hooked to a tv. "Lets give them our best show," he whispered and begins to fuck her hard. He moans to every thrust and grinds for a few seconds. The room soon echoed with "Ooo's" and "Ahh's" to make it sound like people are watching, but in reality it was only a tape recorder playing.

Looking at him confused she tried to understand what he was saying while she pushed at his solid chest. Turning her head to where he was looking she saw the camera and tv set up. Her heart immediately seeming to stop while she shook. "No..you promised no!" she shouted at him the sound of the people watching bothering her even more. Her body reacting to his thrust while she begged him to stop.

"I'm streaming this to my friends. Some of them might be in your little posy. Are they boy? Girls? I know who and I'm not telling" he teased and laugh. After saying the dark joke comment the tape recored audiance laughed as well. As for the tv, I was streamed to no one but them. It was all so that he could scare the daylights out of her. He soon pulled out and places her on all fours. As he thrust and fucks her again, the taped made a cheering sound and appluaded.

She felt her pride slipping away from her as the audience laughed at her expense. Her body thrashing back and forth with everyone of his thrust. She tried to hide her face, looking down into her chest letting her dark hair cover her face. Her tears streaming down once again, her nails digging into the ground. He knees rubbing raw against the metal floor that was the second fun room. "Please..p..p..ugh!" She felt ashamed that she'd let her moan slip. Her pussy walls gripping his cock more at the new position they were in. The feeling of his hips meeting her ass making chills run through her body.

He loves the new position he was in. It gave him more access to her and he gets a better view of her ass. His hands squeezs her breasts as she let out and moan and gets tighter. 'What say you audience. Is Roxi good or bad?" he said to no one but to only make it real to Roxanne. Just as he planed, the recorder started to chant, "Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad..." He held on to his laugher and slides his hands to her ass fucking her harder. "You herd them Roxi, you've been very bad" he teased and Hits her ass hard with his hand. He cotinued this humiliation on her as the audience continued to chant that.

Hearing his voice only made her feel worse, the audience making her hate whoever was watching him. Her breast dancing back and forth in his hand. She gave a yelp at his hit, her ass bouncing his hand off. The hit strong enough for her to feel it's sting while he fucked her. Her hips moving back against his violently against her will. Her heart racing in her chest, her throat drying, as she felt something hot inside her rising. Roxanne wasn't sure what it was but all she knew was that she wanted it to come. Another moan slipping from her lips while she panted.

He lets out another moan as he was feeling too good. His plan on causing fear to poor Roxanne worked like a charm. As long as she knows that it was real, then he'll have no problems making her bend to his will. He now ready to make his toy cum, so he grabbed her arms and pulled it behind her back. This gave him more of an access to fuck her faster, harder and deeper. "I know you want to, so go ahead. Go and cum all over my hard cock," he tells her and went faster and harder in her pussy.

Roxanne face was wet from her tears her body long since enjoying his touch. Her hips being the only thing that she could control making his thrust lighter and therefore less enjoyable. She let out a gasp as the Jester grabbed her wrist placing her in a prison guard position, his hit getting deeper and faster. Making her moans louder, her back arching to his hits while she felt her climax nearing. His words urging her on while her body shook. Roxanne was about to speak when her muscles locked and her head fell back letting a cut of moan go. Her orgasm hitting her with such force that she saw stars and her body shook. Having never felt something so amazing in her life before.

He felt her cum soaking his cock and he moaned with sheer pleasure. "She did it everyone," he said to no one but soon applauds could be herd all over the room. "They're proud of you Roxi, they all witnessed your first orgasm," he lied. He continued his vicious pace until he had a sexual idea. "I think I'll reward you by cumming inside you, but don't worry, you won't get pregnant," he laughs. Holding her arms, he soon pulls out and glares at her ass. She couldn't see the devilish grin hi had on his face and his cock teased her anal. "Shall I make her scream again?" he asked and the taped audiance began to cheer again.

Back
Top Bottom