Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

She felt heat rise to her cheeks yet again she knew she was reacting to his licks. Each one being more desired than the last as her body welled in the new feeling he was giving her. Fresh tears ran down her cheeks as he spoke the headlining, knowing just how fast those papers would be picked up. Swallowing hard she closed her eyes as she saw him returning between her legs. Feeling his tongue return her eyes shot open at the new thrills hit her heat. Sending her hips forward as a result, her body wanting him to continue his sucking and clit play, even if her mind wanted to kick him instead.

((Oh. And if there's anything you want me to do to make it more interesting for you let me know))

He contined lick and suck more and more inside of her. He notice that she was giving in more than usual. It made Ben very excited seeing this side of this spoiled brat. Minutes later he finally stopped to check on her. He slowly clims on top of her until his chest connected to her breasts. Showing somewhat of compassion, he wipes her tears. "I haven't given a good reason to cry yet," he said to her coldly. He adjusted himself so his member was at her sensative enterance. "Now's a good time to cry again," he laughs. He was ready, along side his dark joker self. Inch by inch, he enters her; only to struggle to see how tigh she really was. He gives her one more evil grin and thrust all the way in her; breaking her virginity and his as well.

Roxanne found comfort in his hands rub on her face letting him do so she thought that maybe he would stop. Her face fell however when she heard his words, her mouth moving to question him before opening in shock. Shaking her head as she felt him inch forward she pleaded with him. "Please, no I've never.....ahhh!" Her head jerked back as her body arched forward with the pain. His forced entrance breaking her virgin barriers. She was shaking from his action the pain being to much for her to handle as her tears ran down her face. Her usual beautiful features twisted in agony while she try to push him away and out of her.

Ben bit his tongue, due to the pain. He tried his best not to show that he too was a virgin. "Hahaha, the pure and powerful Rpxanne is no more!" he shouted. He continued to laugh an evil laughas the tears constantly flow from her eyes down to her cheeks. Placing his hands on her breasts, he leans down and whispers in her ear, "Now, lets fuck." Rather she said no or yes, he didn't care and stated to thrust in and out of her, causing her virgin blood to seep out and get on his cock. His hands roughlty massaging her breast in which caused him to go alittle faster.

She felt herself ripping apart for him, his thrust hard and too much for her inexperienced by to take so soon. Her face glistened from her salty tears while she tried to grip to something to stop the pain from hurting so much. At his whisper she shivered in fear, his hips moving faster causing her to scream more. While his hands only added insult to injury. Her fingers finding his back she dug in painfully her breathing erratic as she breathed to him. "Please....wait...it hurts..."

He felt her nails digging into his back, but it only caused him to go harder and faster. Her cries to stop and her tears was too much that he couldn't help but laugh at her. "Don't worry you'll find pleasure in it soon enough. And just think, if we play our cards right, we can have a bouncing baby boy or girl in the future," he said so coldy. His pace never stopped, only increased due to her moans and cries to stop. "I prefer a twins in my own opinion," he jest and laugh. He soon leaned down and licked her tears and forcefully kissed her.

She let out a gasp as his paced increased her body begging for him to stop as she stood tense and afraid. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her, what had she done wrong to this man. Nothing, or at least she didn't think so, her eyes grew the size of saucers as he mentioned having children. "Please no.." she said quickly her body shaking more visibly now while she fought again against him. She didn't want children, not at her age when she had everything going for her. Her lips stayed hard as he crashed into her, her body wanting to get away even more now that the pain started to dull, the feeling of his cock so rough inside her starting to send tiny jolts of enjoyment through her body.

"Mmm your so tight," he muttered through the kiss. Though this was his first time, he was pumping her faster, deeper, and harder like it was second nature to him. He soon notice that she was so still, like the pain inside her was gone and was about to turn into something else, something more...enjoyable. He soon begain to moan as he too was felling good. "AH, Roxanne, your body loves my cock. It just won't let go," he teased. All the while the innocent guy he once was and still is was torn, wanting to stop this. He completely ignored it and continued. He felt warm inside like he was ready to release. "If I were you, I would beg for me not to cum in you. And be sincere," he tells her.

To her shame Roxanne's hips began to move against him lightly, her body wanting to indulge in the feel of him moving inside her even if she hated him for making it so. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest while her body shook half in hurt the other in need. She'd never felt such a mix of emotions before, she did like the feel of his cock in her. But she hated that it was his that took her innocence from her. Her eyes grew wide as she nodded her head in response to him. "Please...don't cum...I don't want kids....please,"she begged him.

He gave her an ice cold glare into her eyes like he really wanted to cum in her. Butt he did have a bit it human sympathy in him and granted her wish. He slowly puleed and and grabbed her hair again. He made sure her eye were locked on to his cock. "Then suck on it! I'll cum in your mouth," he told her. "This...is wrong...this is...not right..." the small voice of the innocent Ben said in his mind. He completely ignorged that voice again and pressed his tip on her lips. "I don't have all day! And if you let even one drop of my hot seed leave you, then I'll expose those pictures" he warned her.

Her body shook while she stopped her crying, her face wet from her past tears while she looked at the reddened head of his cock. Swallowing hard she closed her eyes letting her mouth wrap around him to start a slow suck that she feared would earn the white sticky substance that she didn't want. She hoped that she wouldn't let any fall not wanting to be used and exposed after having all this happen. Her arms wrapping around her breast while she gave him the best blow job she knew how.

He gasped and moaned as she did her very best blowjob. This surely was the best day in his life, even if that ment being dark, cold, and cruel to at her expense. "Ah yes, such a good sex slave...here it comes swallow it all," he said and moan. After five more good thrust in her mouth, he thurst his cock deep in her mouth and fires his hot load in her. He kept a watchfull eye on Roxanne, making sure she takes it all in. "I better not see one drop," he reminded her only to scare her on the concequences if she fails at doing this.

Roxanne nearly choked as he shoved deep into her mouth, her tongue having to cup around him while he spray his cum inside her mouth. She wanted to spit it out and into his face but she didn't dare spill a drop while she struggled to swallow the bitter taste of it. Her nose inhaling air while her throat contracted and relaxed while she drank all she could of his seed. Only a tiny spilling over her lips when he pulled out from her, her tongue being quick to lick it back into her mouth to swallow it.

He slowly pulls out and grins his sly evil grin at her. For a second there he thought he had seen some of his seed out of her. When he blinked, it was gone so he shook his head and laugh. The laugh could have probbly be herd all over if it wasn't lunch time. He kneels down to her lever and caresses her cheek. "You are mine, my little slut. You will obey me at all times and never say no to be. Of course You can always run away and have those pictures spread every where," he said. He gave her a push down to the floor and quickly got dressed. "We'll be in touch..." he laughs and vanishes out of the locker room.

He darted back to the theater room of the school and changed in his normal geeky clothes, going form Chester the Jester back to Ben Hues. As soon as he took the mask off, his heart rand cold and he began to shiver. "Oh my God...what have I done..." he quietly said to himself. "The Bitch got what she deserve!" filled his head as the evil jester took over his mind.

Roxanne tried to cover up her fresh tears as she curled into herself, her ass hurting from where he had pushed her. Her body visibly shaking while she watched him leave. The words he spoke wrapping around her mind causing her to breakdown again. She didn't want this to happen again, but until she knew who he was and where he kept his pictures she had no choice but to listen to him.

By the time she rose from the floor and dressed herself the bell was ringing for the next class. Her heart pounded while she moved through the locker room, she didn't know how she could face anyone again without feeling like it was them that had attacked her. Moving to the bathroom she quickly brushed her ratted hair, fixing her smudged make up while she covered up her wrists marks with make up. Her eyes watering again at the light bruises on her hips before she yanked her shirt down. Her legs showing to much for her taste right than wishing that she hadn't wore a skirt. Moving through the halls she seemed distant, barely talking to any of her posy let alone looking up from the floor.

The next class period started and Ben sat in the back of the class since he is still an outcast to his fellow students. He sees Roxanne all sad and depress after what he done to her. He wanted to laugh so badly it nearly killed him, so he covers his mouth and pretends to cough hiding the big grin on his face. As class went on, Ben kept staring at her from a distance as her posy kept asking her "What's wrong?" or "Are you okay?" He rolled his eyes and continued to take notes. He soon stood up and told the teacher he was off to the bathroom. "I must get them," he thought to himself as he sneaked back to the gym locker room.

She felt weak as her "buddies" questioned her ruthlessly, begging her to tell them what was wrong and if she was alright. She kept her head low for as long as she could, her hand actually moving to write notes while she shifted in her seat painfully. Finally getting fed up with their battering she lifted her head, her body straightening causing pain to shoot through her before she looked to them. "I'm fine, I was just seeing if you guys could handle life without me; I guess not," she shook her head as if disappointed in them.

She heard them laugh about the whole thing before joking around with her again. She forced her lips to cause a smile to break over them her body relaxing a little more while she talked. Her eyes watching Ben leave before she went back to pretending everything was ok.

Ben made it to the gym lockers, with out getting caught by the coach. He goes to his locker and got a video camera out the video had stopped and he begins to rewind it. His plan worked he got the entire raping of Roxanne on video. And with his last class a study period, he can make her life more hellish than it already was today. But of course, he had to make it look like she enjoyed it first. He knew that it could take a while to something like that. "Think Jester think..." he thought as he watch him, or Chester fucking her over and over. He shrug his shoulder and and placed the video camers in his school locker. Returing back to class he sees Roxanne wince in pain. With a few minutes left in that class, he decided to do something risky. He stands up and say, "Roxanne is a big breast moron!" The teacher was shocked and ordered Ben to the principals office. He leaves the classroom and with a smile on his face.

She nearly jumped at hearing her named use so harshly her body going back to the locker room. Swallowing she turned around carefully to see Ben standing there, squinting her eyes at him she shake her head. He was still a nerd, even if she couldn't yell back or do anything from the pain she was in. She smiled when the teacher sent him away half glad that she didn't have to defend herself. The other half glad that it wasn't the jester coming to get to her again. Turning back around she took her notes, her friend badgering her again as to why she didn't say anything. "He's not worth my time."

He did go to the principals office and was suspended from school for 10 days. He nod his head and left the office. This was perfect for Ben. Now she couldn't accuse him of being the infamous Chester. Before he left the school early he went to the AV room and stole a couple of blank tapes. Using them, he recorded all of them one by one. Once finished, he wrote a note to her and slipped it in her locker, leaving one video tape adressing to Roxanne with another note. When he was done, the bell rang for the last class of the day. The note in her locker read: "Go to the AV Room after class. I'm feeling alittle kind hearted after that nice fuck, so I left you a present there. Love, C.t.J"

Moving through the halls she smiled at the kids going home for the day her last class giving her time to recover from the assault. Opening her locker she placed her books in before noticing the note, reading it her hands began to shake while she looked at the video in her locker. Grabbing it she quickly went to the AV room to see what he had done. Her mouth starting to widen when she saw the Jester completed work. Her body shaking and numb from the whole view of it, while more tears came to her eyes.

Ben spied through a window of that room. He saw the tears running down her eyes as she looked at his work. The video was completely alutered. It made it looked like she was enjoying having sex with him, but in reality she didn't. Beside the tv where she was vewing as another note for her. He did promise that this was only the begining of her humiliation and saw no reason to stop. The note read the following: "And to think I have 19 more copies of that video. I wonder what will happen if I upload it on the internet and one of your friends sees this? Hahaha! If you don't want this to happen. leave your cell phone number here. I'll be by to get it later. And don't even think about giving me a false number...or else. Love, C.t.J"

She read the note over and over her hand covering her mouth while she noted several time how many copies he had. She couldn't believe it, in less than 6 hours she went from being the unstoppable Roxanne to the Jester little slut. Looking at the paper again she found crumpling up the note tossing it aside. "The nerve of him signing it with love," she spat before reaching in her bag. Finding a pink pen she wrote out her cell for him, leaving out her usual heart that followed her number before turning and leaving the room. The tape firmly in her hand, her body seemingly dead while she moved to her car and ordered the drive to take her home. Her window down letting the cool air hit her face so she could be relaxed.

As she left, he made his move. He made sure no one was looking before entering. He sees the number and stuffed it in his pocket. Outside the school, he open his bag and took a brand new cell phone out. He starts reading the number and texted her a little message. Before leaving the school. "Hey hot tits, it's your favorite Jester. I know how much you miss me so I want you to meet me somewhere," it read and desplayed the address where to meet him.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket reaching in she looked down at the screen seeing the arrangement of numbers. Scrunching her eyes curiously she looks to see who had texted her, her eyes widening releasing who it was. She hated that he had already summoned her back to him, and what made matters worse was that she was nearly home. Looking to her driver she frowned wanting to just delete the message and forget about him, but knowing she couldn't. Typing her reply of "fine" she typed Jester as the contact before looking to her driver. "Can you take me to this address instead please?" she asked showing him the address before sitting back. The driver surprised that she had been so nice, he smiled nodding and headed to the location.

Back
Top Bottom