Training a new Reaper (Me and Peekabo)

Jake meowed heavenly as he was fucked by Uryuu.
"Nyaaa... so big and nice." Jake mewed cutely and moved his tail to tease Uryuu's balls.

Uryuu groaned in pleasure as his heavy balls were teased by the other boys soft, furry tail, his thrusting starting to get a little harder and faster into Jake's ass. "Ahhh....s-so tight...." His cock twitched, leaking pre-cum inside the boy, pushing into new depths within him that even Matsumoto's cock hadn't been able to reach.

Both Rukia and Matsumoto were very much enjoying the show, practically drooling at the two neko males fucking. Now that their cocks were gone the two women were fingering their pussies, moaning ludely.

Uryuu grunted as he continues fucking Jake harder and harder, whilst his hand was wanking Jakes cock furiously. "Ahhhhh....g-gonna cum....gonna fill you with my cum..."

Jake's ass getting even tighter was enough to push Uryuu over the edge. With a final, hard thrust he buried himself as deep as possible into Jake's ass, before starting to cum, pumping out spurt after spurt of hot, sticky fluid into the smaller boys body, Uryuu's cock twitching with every spurt, his new tail and ears standing on end as he came.

Jake moaned covering the ground below him in his own kitty cum. He purred softly feeling the cum being pumped into him.
"Not so bad is it?" Jake mewed cutely.

"S-so good...." Uryuu groaned as he continued to pump Jake's cock with his hand until the both of them were finished. Uryuu grunted as he slowly pulled his cock from Jake's ass, though it was still rock hard, the mating instinct still burning incredibly strong in Uryuu's body....he was nowhere near satisfied yet. "N-need to mate....gotta mate more...."

Jake suddenly had an idea when he said he needed to mate more.
"Well..." He got close to Uryuu and whispered "How about a gang bang. I'll give Rukia a cock and we'll all go for Rangiku. Sound good?"

((You still interested in our other game too? ^_^))

Uryuu immediately nodded and licked his lips. "Can you....give me more than one too...?" Uryuu's cock twitched. "So I can mate with both of them at the same time..." He looked over at Rangiku and Rukia and licked his lips again, the mating instinct surging once again, the urge to mate, the urge to breed.

(Oh shit I forgot!)

"Nya?" Jake cocked his head to the side and nodded saying "Sure!"
He quickly did a spell which gave uryuu another cock.

((Ehehehe, no worries XD))

Uryuu groaned, arching his back as his cock started to swell up, thickening quickly before splitting in two, now having one cock right above the other, his balls having swollen aswell to create enough cum for both cocks. "Now....oh god come on....let's fuck her so hard..."

"Er... wow." Jake paused and whispered to Ichigo about their plan.
Soon Jake crawled to Rukia saying "Nyaow... wanna play?" Before letting her say anything he quickly jammed his cock into Rukia's mouth.

((Lemme know if you need the link to it again, hehe))

Rukia blinked up at Jake as he crawled over, though let out a muffled response when Jake stuffed his cock into her mouth. She gagged for a moment, before managing to take it down her throat, slurping on it as she looked up at him and nodded, quite eager to go through with his plan.

Matsumoto just grinned, then groaned as she started to finger herself, getting herself ready for what was to come. "Oh yeah....I can't wait..."

Jake moaned feeling her slurp on his cock. He pointed at Rukia's pussy and used the futanari spell.

Soon Ichigo came over to ram his cock into Matsumoto's pussy.

Rukia let out a muffled groan around Jake's cock as she felt a tingle in her pussy, before her 18 inch cock started to grow out of her once again.

Matsumoto let out a squeal of delight when Ichigo rammed his cock into her pussy, her body still vice tight despite her earlier fucking.

Jake smirked as he saw her cock grow.
"Hmm... Ichigo. Pull out and get her on her hands and knees. I'm gonna use the breast expansion spell again."

Ichigo nodded pulling out of her pussy so Jake coudl do the spell.

Rukia continued sucking on Jake's cock as he spoke to Ichigo, leaning forward and taking his entire cock in her mouth, her hands going to her own rather small breasts and giving them a squeeze.

Matsumoto moaned as Ichigo pulled out, then eagerly got onto her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder and smirking at Jake. "Make them even bigger than before....I dare you...."

Jake nodded groaning a bit from Rukia's blowjob. He pointed at Rangiku's breasts and peformed a different spell to make them even bigger.

Matsumoto gasped, then groaned as her breasts began to quickly swell, growing larger and larger before everyone's eyes, reaching the ground quickly and still swelling, pushing her body up a little as they grew and grew, becoming almost twice the size they had been the last time they had been enlarged, milk already starting to pour from her nipples all over the street.

Matsumoto lay there panting as her huge breasts propped her up off the ground, her rear end wiggling towards the other.

Rukia managed to swallow most of his cum down, pulling away and coughing slightly. "H-holy....how can you keep on cumming like this....? You just never run out of it and you never even cast a spell on yourself..."

((Not forgotten about the other one again have ya? XD))

"W-woah..." Ichigo said in amazement and slipped his cock between her breasts "It feels amazing!

"Oh Uryuu-kun!" Jake smiled pointing tMatsumoto's rear "Couple o' holes for ya."
Jake then looked down at Rukia who commented on his cum.
"Heheh... well... kinda what happens when nekos are in heat. They can produce an infinite amount of cum... nyaaa..."

Matsumoto gasped and moaned as she felt Ichigo's cock sliding between her breasts, the sensitivity of her breasts having increased as much as the size.

Uryuu groaned and mewed before pouncing forward, slamming his cocks into Matsumoto's body, both of them ramming straight into her pussy. "Nnnnnghyaaa! So good!" He grasped Matsumoto's ass cheeks, beginning to thrust slowly. "Ahhh....y-yes.....pussy.....ooooh....have my babies Matsumoto...."

Ichigo groaned and kept fucking Matsumoto's massive titties.

"Nya... I wanna have fun with you!" Jake smiled cutely and pounced on Rukia and slammed his cock in her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom