Training a new Reaper (Me and Peekabo)

Matsumoto squealed as Ichigo fucked her tits, which were already starting to pour milk out all around Ichigo's cock, and Uryuu used both of his cocks to fuck her pussy hard and deep, stretching her out.

Rukia let out a squeak of surprise as Jake pounced her, knocking her to the ground, then let out a squeal of pleasure as his cock slid into her dripping wet pussy, though it was still incredibly tight despite her previous fuckings.

Ichigo smirked having an idea and slid his cock inside Matsumoto's nipple and fucked her harder.
"Damn... tha tcat was right it does feel good."

"Nya you're so tight!" Jake moaned fucking the smaller chested Rukia and played with the girl's ass using his tail.

Matsumoto just squealed in pleasure as she was fucked from both ends, her pussy and nipple being stretched by the big cocks fucking her, causing her body to shake, even more milk spilling out of her nipples.

Rukia grunted and grinned, then squeezed her pussy a little more around Jake's cock. "Nnnngh! I....I pride myself....on being....tight..." She grunted as his tail teased at her ass, panting heavily. "I....I'm just sorry.....my chest....is so flat...."

"I don't mind little titties." Jake teased and licked her nipples with his cat like tongue.

"D-damn your nipples feel good." Ichigo grunted slamming Matsumoto's tit.

"A-ah! G-glad you th-think so!" Rukia panted, moaning as she pushed up against him. "Oooooooh! H-how long....how long....does your heat....last...?"

Matsumto squealed out in response, beginning to cum around Uryuu's cocks in her pussy, the boy grunting as he rammed into her, unleashing a huge load of cum from both his cocks, though he barely stopped for a moment before starting to fuck her again.

"A-about a month." Jake said and kept fucking her so hard that it might've been considered rape "A whole of month of fucking and getting my slutty hole violated... mmm nyaaa! Nyes! YOu're so tight!"

"A....a month? M-me and Matsumoto....can't....keep going for a month with.....with you and Uryuu..." Rukia moaned loudly as he fucked her harder, her body tightening up before she screamed and came again.

Uryuu grunted as his own fucking of Matsumoto got harder aswell, the neko mating instinct getting even stronger in him since he wasn't used to it. With a loud mew he unleashed another load of cum into Matsumoto's body, the mammoth titted woman crying out as she came aswell, before starting to feel faint, unable to take anymore right now. Uryuu just groaned as he pulled both his cocks out of Matsumoto's pussy, letting out a rather sizeable amount of cum.

"That's why I love guys too." Jake smirked and meowed cumming inside her. He pulled out and kept beating off furiously "Meew... I want more..."

Ichigo groaned cumming for the twentith time inside Matsumoto's tits. Even he was feeling tired. He sighed and fell asleep on the mammoth titties.

"Nya... Uryuu... I wanna get stuffed!" Jake meowed like a slut wiggling his ass for the two cocked neko.

Once Rukia felt Jake cumming inside of her she moaned loudly, before going limp against the ground herself, panting heavily and barely conscious.

Uryuu looke over and licked his lips, more than happy to comply with Jake's request. "You....you turned me into this Neko....nnn....I love it....so let me thank you" He immediately leapt over, grabbing Jake and bending the smaller boy over, before starting to grind his cocks against Jake's ass. "Nnnngh......I can't make babies here....but I need to fuck too badly...." He started to force both of his thick, footlong cocks into Jake's ass.

"Alright..." Uryuu growled and leaned down, grabbing the small boys hips. He was only too happy to comply with the request, immediately ramming the remainder of his cocks into the Neko boys ass, then barely hesitating before pulling back and slamming back in. At the same time, Uryuu's tail came up, the furry apendage wrapping around Jake's cock and stroking at it.

"Unngh....so tight..." Uryuu gripped the boys waist a little more tightly, starting to ram his cocks in even harder, beginning to life Jake up off the ground as his cocks twitched and throbbed in the other boys ass.

Jake smirked wrapping his legs around Uryuu's waist urging him to go deeper.
"YES! FUCK ME! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!" Jake was completley lost in the lust and pleasure.

Uryuu was only too happy to comply. Whilst the mating instinct was creating a strong urge to reproduce and have children, it was producing a stronger urge to simply fuck anyone who happened to be around whether they were male or female, and with Jake being so ready and willing there was no way Uryuu was going to pass up the oppertunity. "Nnngh....ahh....f-fuck....gonna cum soon....gonna fill your ass....with so much....!" Uryuu's cocks were pulsing and twitching rapidly inside Jake's body by this point, already oozing pre-cum all over the small Neko's ass.

"YES!" Jake moaned hearing him "Make me Pregnant!"
It was a little known fact, male nekos could get pregnant from other male nekos. How? Well they use magic to give themselves a pussy during the nine months.
"FILL ME!"

With one final, hard, deep thrust Uryuu buried his cocks as deep into Jake's body as they would go, groaning loudly before he began to unleash a massive torrent of cum, his cocks pulsing and growing both longer and thicker as the massive amounts of hot, thick fluid flowed through them and into Jake's body. The tight seal of both Uryuu's cocks meant that every last drop was trapped inside of Jake's body, all of it having nowhere to go but deeper inside of him.

"NYAAAAAAAA~!" Jake moaned covering the both of them in thick cum. He rubbed his belly feeling it get full of cum.
"Nya... I'm gonna be pregnant..." Jake smiled heavenly before passing out.

((Sure, perhaps he also fucked Rukia in the meantime, and Ichigo too ^^))

Uryuu groaned as he felt himself being covered in Jake's cum, whilst his own cocks had pumped Jake so full that the Neko's belly was already swollen with cum. "Aaahhh....so....good...". Uryuu pulled his cocks out, both of them still rock hard, almost immediately going to fuck Rukia. As she began to wake up

((Sure))

It had been a few months since the crazy sex party that was supposed to be the training thing. Now and then they continued their crazy sex rampage for days on end and soon the lovely Retsu Unohana joined in on the action. THough the most it's affected was Jake. He remembered revealing his pregnancy a few weeks ago much to the shock of everyone... even more awkward explaining how male nekos could be pregnant and give birth.
"BAsically the only way for a male neko to be pregnant is by anothe rmale neko and if there's a lot of sperm and since Uryuu had two cocks... you do the math." Jake remembered explaining "Basically during the next months the male neko becomes what some may call a Cunt Boy. Our balls become pussies fo rthe babies."
"Ok... so... what about Milk?" Ichigo had asked.
"Wet nursing! And we already have a couple candidates! Rangiku and Retsu." Jake answered.

"Wait... Uryuu fucked me so... am I-"

"No... The only things male nekos can get pregnant is female nekos and female humans and on rare occasions Male nekos."

During those months Jake's belly had gotten bigger and his pussy already developed. They still had their sex parties but people were only allowed to fuck his ass. They could only play with his pussy if it was using fingers or orally. Though now and then he let the father, Uryuu, have a go at his cunt.

"Nyaaaa..." Jake yawned as he rubbed his belly in his small apartment inthe soul society "Oh man... another load of baby clothes from Rukia and Rangiku... Jeez..." Of course he was already being showered with gifts.

The mating instinct had kept a strong grip on Uryuu for a little while, the boy unable to help using both his cocks to fuck Jake, Ichigo, Rangiku, Rukia and even Retsu when she joined in the fun. The revelation that he had gotten Jake pregnant however had still come as something of a shock. One thing he had to wonder....would he have gotten Rukia and Rangiku pregnant aswell? Neither of them seemed to have been during the initial sex orgy but...well....the group had been going at it since then too, and Uryuu tended to cum so much that any condom would just explode if he wore it.

Ever since being changed, Uryuu had refused any attempts to turn him back into a regular human, insisting he preferred to stay as a Neko....and wanted to keep both of his cocks rather than being made to only have one again.

Shortly after Jake awoke, there was a knock at his apartment door, before it opened up, Uryuu stepping inside on one of his regular visits. "Hey Jake....good morning" The boy walked into the room, tail swaying behind him, cat ears still sticking proudly from the top of his head. "You're getting pretty big now aren't you?" He grinned, going over and leaning down, gently caressing Jake's belly. "Do you think we'll have a son? A daughter?"

((Hmmmm....what do you think? Should the other girls be pregnant too? XD Oh, and one quick question. Jake's developed a pussy, but does he still have his cock too and just his balls are temporarily gone? Or is it a complete change until the baby is born?))

(Sure that sounds like a fun idea. He still has a cock and his balls are gone for his pussy.)
"Hey daddy of the year." Jake smiled seeing Uryuu come in and leaned up to give the other neko a kiss on the cheek. "Mmm yeah we're getting there. As for gender I don't know, Retsu says she'd be able to find out today."

Uryuu just grinned softly, kissing Jake's cheek in return, still gently stroking at Jake's stomach. "Wont be too long now will it?" He grinned brightly and licked his lips. "Maybe next time you'll be the one to get me pregnant hmmmm?"

"Nya... it's not all it's cracked up to be Ur-kun." Jake smiled heavenly at the belly rub "Now less talky. More Back rubby." With that Jake laid on his side showing Uryuu his back. He often requested a back rub from anyone who visited... one of the many curses of getting preggers.

Back
Top Bottom