Training a new Reaper (Me and Peekabo)

Uryuu chuckled as he was asked for a back rub, moving behind Jake and lifting up the Neko boys shirt, starting to gently rub at his shoulders. "Well at least you don't have to worry about leaking milk out of your nipples now do you?" He smirked, starting to move his hands a little lower down Jake's back

Uryuu just smiled, continuing to rub at Jake's back, his hands ever so slowly and gradually working just a little bit lower. "How much longer will it be now?"

"Nya... it's been... 4 months now... so just three months." Jake said thinking for a moment "And if yo usee Rangiku or Rukia... please tell them to hold off on buying baby stuff. Everytime I come home it's just loads of loads of clothes, toys, bottles, etc. I've been having to sleep outside of my room... nyaaa...."

"Well I'll let them know if I see them. Still, at least we'll have plenty of things regardless of if we have a boy or a girl now wont we?" Uryuu grinned as his hands got to the bottom of Jake's back, only just above his ass now as he continued to massage.

"Nyaa yo ugive the best back rubs..." Jake smiled feeling it near his ass "Heheh... Does Uryuu wanna play with my kitty pussy?"

"Well of course I do...." One of Uryuu's hands slipped a little lower, moving into Jake's pants and across his smooth ass, down toward his pussy. "Infact...I think both of your holes will be absolutely perfect..."

((Still interested in our other game too? ^.^))

"I think I do...." Uryuu smirked as he stroked the lips of Jake's pussy with the tip of his finger, the other hand starting to softly stroke Jake's tail. "I want to do it slow....gentle....teasing you...."

Back
Top Bottom