Training a new Reaper (Me and Peekabo)

Every thrust brought Rangiku deeper into Jake's ass, a few more thrusts eventually bringing the entire 12 inches into his body. "Oh god....you're so tight....I don't think I can hold it after your little tongue tricks earlier..." She grinned when his tail began to tickly at her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck....I-Ichigo....j-just fuck me hard....make me cum and....and then I can too..."

"It's alright..." Jake mewled and slid his tail inside her pussy "Fill my ass up with your cum... make me your cum dump."

Ichigo nodded and began to quicken his pace. God she was extremely tight! He kept stroking the cock even harder with one hand and used the other to play with her nipples.

"Ooooh....if you insist..." Rangiku started to thrust more desperately, before slamming into him one final time, howling in pleasure as her cock twitched and started to erupt with cum inside of him. There was so much and it just kept on coming....the woman couldn't tell when she was going to stop....it seemed like she was going to cum forever.

Rukia let out a loud moan, arching her back as he started to fuck her quickly. "F-fuck....y-yes....fuck yes Ichigo....fuck me....fuck me hard....!"

Jake bit his lip trying not to moan but failed "NYAAAAA~!" He loved the feelign of all that hot cum pouring into his ass.
"Mmmm it's so good..." Jake moaned in delight.

Ichigo nodded and started to go faster on her pussy. "I-I'm gonna cum!"

Matsumoto kept on cumming, overfilling his ass with her burning hot, thick cum, pumping it out for near enough two minutes before it finally began to subside, the woman dropping onto his back, her large breasts heaving against him.

"C-cum inside me! Fill me with cum Ichigo! Please!" Sure he had been pretty fast, but Rukia figured that she was probably Ichigo's first.

Jake panted making a cum puddle on the ground and smiled feeling Rangiku's breasts on his cock.
"Mmm did you like the kitty's boy pussy?" Jake teased.

"Cumming!" Ichigo groaned cumming deep inside Rukia's pussy "S-sorry... that was a bit early."

"Ooooooh....I loved it..." Matsumoto licked her lips as her cock twitched again inside of Jake's ass. "Now....I think you wanted to fuck my tits didn't you? Mmmm....you like them big don't you..."

Rukia screamed as Ichigo came inside of her. First her pussy came hard, squeezing his cock like a vice and spraying her juices all across his mid-section. At the same time Rukia's new cock finally erupted with cum, spraying it straight up into the air like a fountain, the thick hot fluid raining down all over both of them. It took a few moments for Rukia to recover, panting as she looked over at Ichigo. "Th-that's alright....it was....your first time....right?"

"Mmmm yeah... let me fuck those huge titties of yours." Jake grinned and pulled away from Rangiku's ass which almost immediately shot a large torrent of her cum. He managed to hold some of it it. He turned around and showed his hard cock.

"Y-yeah." Ichigo admitted and managed to taste some of Rukia's cum. No wonder Jake seemed to like sex. Ichigo sighed standing up saying "D-do you wanna try what Jake and Rangiku were doing?"

"I bet you've never done any as big as this before have you..." Rangiku licked her lips as she watched him pull away, gasping at the volume of cum that poured from his ass, though plenty was still left inside. "Mmmmm..." She leaned down to get her first good look at his cock, measuring it up as she started to slide her robes down her shoulders, beginning to reveal more of her breasts in a teasingly slow manner.

Rukia blinked at Ichigo, still trying to get her breath back. "You...you want me to fuck....fuck you....? But....it's so long....I....it wont even all fit..."

Jake purred softly in anticipation seeing Rangiku's robes slowly show her large orbs.

"D-don't worry. We'll get what we can in." Ichigo reassured her with a kiss on the cheek.

Matsumoto groaned as her robes finally slipped away, her huge, gravity defying breasts bouncing free, her nipples rock hard and sticking straight out. "Well then cutey....do you like what you see?"

Rukia couldn't help but blush when Ichigo kissed her cheek, despite everything it was a simple kiss that made her embarassed. "W-well...how do you want to do it? Do....do you want to bend over like Jake did or....or do you wanna get ontop of me so you can control how much is in you?"

"I love it!" Jake meowed softly and groped her fleshy orbs and wrapped them around his cock "Nyaaa... so soft...."

"Here." Ichigo stuttered and got ontop of her and began to slowly slide down on her cock.

"Well I'm glad you like them...." She smirked, reaching up to grasp her breasts aswell, her hands over his as she started to slide them back and forth along his cock. "Would you believe I used to be as flat as a boy?"

Rukia gasped as Ichigo got ontop of her, grunting when the head of her 1 inch thick cock popped into his tight, and as far as she was aware virgin, asshole. "Ooooh....f-fuck Ichigo....it's so good..." The girl panted, resisting the urge to thrust her 18 inch long cock up into him.

(Sorry about the wait. comp was acting up)

"I'd never believe it!" Jake smiled as he moaned feeling the soft breasts massage his cock.

"J-Jesus you're huge!" Ichigo groaned going deeper on her cock.

((Welcome back ^.^))

"Well it's true" Matsumoto grinned up at him, licking her lips as she continued to slide her soft, yielding breasts back and forth along his shaft. "Mmmm...what other dirty spells do you know hm? I bet you can do way more than just give a girl a nice big cock...."

"Nnnngh....and you're tight!" Rukia groabed as about 9 of her 18 inches were now buried inside Ichigo's ass. "G-guess the big cock....makes up for the flat chest huh....?"

"Hm?" Jake asked and nya-ed softly thinking "Well lots! I can make a boy have a cunt, I can give one person multiple cocks, increase sperm count and breast size and lots more." Jake smiled feeling hsi sensitive cock being titfucked.

"Y-yeah! I-it actually feels kinda good." Ichigo said and moved up and down softly.

"Mmmmmmm....is that so?" Matsumoto grinned. "I wonder....what do you think it would be like if you made my breasts even bigger hm?" She squeezed his cock slowly with her breasts.

Rukia groaned and slowly reached up, grasping Ichigo's hips. "P-please....p-put more in....I want to feel more...." Half just wasn't enough....Rukia wanted to bury her entire cock inside of him, the craving too much to bear.

"So big I could probably fuck your titties, literally." Jake groaned in pleasure and used his tail to fuck himself.

Ichigo nodded and slowly slid deeper on her cock.

"Oh really?" Matsumoto grinned slightly, giving his cock another hard squeeze with her breasts. "Well why don't you give it a try hm? And while you're at it....." She leaned up a little. "Don't you think Ichigo would look cute with a big pair of tits of his own?"

Rukia groaned and rolled her head back, pushing her hips up a little, her cock twitching inside of Ichigo's body as it slid deeper.

"Oh come now that's just creepy." Jake smiled and meowed roughly "I-I'm gonna cuum!"

"F-Fuck..." Ichigo groaned as he got all of the cock inside himself.

"Oh? I think it'd be sexy...." She slowed down the movement of her breasts, purposefully keeping him no the very edge of cumming, but not allowing him to pass that final hurdle. "You said you could give him a cunt didn't you? Why not a nice pair of tits instead?"

Rukia gasped when finally her hips were touching Ichigo's ass, her cock stretching his belly out slightly. "Oh fuck Ichigo....it...it feels so good....oh god I love having a cock!"

"Hmmm..." Jake began to think and quickly did a spell which turned Ichigo... into a chick.

"W-w-what the fuck?!" Ichigo gasped seeing his... er... her new slender body and plump tits.

Matsumoto glanced over and chuckled, looking back to Jake. "Turning him into a girl completely hm? Naughty boy....I bet you want to fuck him too now don't you?" She smirked, then suddenly started gliding her chest up and down his cock as fast as she could.

Rukia gasped at the sight of Ichigo transforming ontop of her, shivering as she felt his ass get even tighter. "Oh fuck Ichigo....oh god.....c-can I....can I try your pussy?"

"M-m-maybe..." Jake said feelign over the edge "NYAAAAAAA~!" The neko meowed loudly covering Matsumoto's face and tits with his hot cum.

"S-...Sure..." Ichigo said and slid off her cock and got her pussy aligned with Rukia's cock.

Matsumoto gasped when he came, her face nearly hidden beneath a veil of sticky white fluid. "So much....and without one of your dirty little spells..." She licked her lips, slurping on his cum. "Mmmm...delicious"

Rukia panted, then groaned loudly as she felt his hot, wet pussy on the tip of her cock. "D-don't tease me!" She leaned up and suddenly grabbed Ichigo's waist, yanking her down and thrusting all 18 inches of her cock into Ichigo's body at once.

Back
Top Bottom