Training a new Reaper (Me and Peekabo)

"Heheheh." Jake purred softly shooting a few more strands of cum "So... any requests?"

"GAAAH!" Ichigo cried as she felt her hymen break "C-careful!"

Matsumoto chuckled as he shot a few more spurts, opening her mouth to catch them on her tongue, eagerly swallowing it all. "Hmmm....why don't you go all out and do whatever you want to me...."

"S-sorry....I just couldn't hold back..." Rukia shivered and groaned, feeling her cock buried snugly inside of Ichigo's new womb. "Ooooh....so tight....I don't think I can hold it long..."

"Hmmm..." jake thought and quickly did a spell that would make Matsumoto's tits ten times bigger and full of milk. What? Cats fucking love milk.

"God! It-It feels weird!" Ichigo grunted as she grinded on Rukia's cock.

Matsumoto blinked as Jake seemed to perform some kind of spell, watching him for a moment, before gasping and stumbling backover, her chest suddenly feeling tight. "Nnngh..." She groaned, then looked down as her already massive chest began to grow...and grow...and grow! Swelling significantly larger, now reaching from the top of her chest to damn near the ground even though she was standing up! "Ooooh!" She moaned loudly, milk beginning to trickle from her nipples at first, before the flow became more plentiful.

"I-Ichigo....p-please move a little...I wanna cum...I need to cum....I need to fill your womb....with my cum...."

Jake licked his lips in lust and grabbed one of the large nipples and began to softly suck on it. As he drank her milk he reached over to play with the other breasts and slid a finger inside the nipple.

Ichigo nodded and moved her hips slowly at first before picking up pace.

Matsumoto let out an ear-piercing scream of pleasure when Jake started to suck on one of her huge nipples, more milk pouring from it than he would be able to drink. The sensation of a finger sliding inside of her other nipple was....unusual to say the least, though it was certainly a pleasurable experience.

"Ahh!" Rukia threw her head back, moaning loudly as Ichigo began to bounce on her cock. "Oh fuck Ichigo....so good...I...I can't hold it long...." Like Ichigo had, it seemed Rukia was going to cum rather quickly for her first time.

"Your milk is delicious Sensei!" Jake smiled lapping it up and soon stood up. He pointed his cock at the tit he was sucked and slowly slid it inside the nipple.

"S-shit neither can i!" Ichigo growled and moaned loudly covering Rukia's cock in her pussy juice.

"I...I'm glad you like it..." Matsumoto panted as he stopped sucking, looking up over her gargantuan chest, then gasping as she felt Jake's cock starting to push into one of her nipples, giving her an intensely unique sensation. "OOOOOH!" It was a damn good thing they were Shinigami....humans were beginning to walk through the area now, but luckily the four lust taken Shinigami were invisible to them.

Feeling Ichigo experience his first female orgasm was too much, Rukia howling and burying her cock as deep as she could, erupting with several litres of cum straight into Ichigo's womb.

Jake moaned and began to fuck her breast roughly. He got all of his cock inside and paused and used a spell. Soon his cock grew 6 inches thicker and about 7 inches longer inside Matsumoto's tit.

Ichigo moaned feeling the cum fill her womb. She got off Rukia's cock and panted softly "I better n ot get pregnant."

Matsumoto gurgled as Jake's cock began to grow, thickening massively....the shaft was now a good 8 inches across and stretching her nipple out, whilst the length had increased to a good 18 or so inches long, penetrating deep into her milk filled breasts, the fluid sloshing all around Jake's cock. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck so thick!"

Rukia just lay there panting weakly as Ichigo got up, shaking her head. "I....I don't even know if you can....b-but you...came inside me just as much...."

"Fuck yes! You're tits are greats!" Jake moaned as he fucked her tit harder

"So what now?" Ichigo sighed and blushed seeing Matsumoto's ginormous tits being fucked by Jake.

"Oh god your cock is wonderful Jake!" Matsumoto tried to move against him, but her breasts were too heavy. All she could do was sit there, milk spilling from her breasts as he fucked them.

"Uhhh.....I don't think this two are gonna be done anytime soon..." Rukia sweatdropped, her cock starting to go soft as they watched.

"Rukia-chan! You should try this! Her tits are wonderful!" Jake offered as he went harder.

As Ichigo watched, she moved her hand to massage the clit of her cum filled pussy.

Rukia blinked at the offer, the thought of it causing her softening cock to stop, then begin hardening again. She whimpered, before hurrying over, moving to Matsumoto's other breast, grinding at the nipple, before starting to push her 18 inch cock inside, the mammoth chested Shinigami shrieking in pleasure. "A-after this..." Rukia panted, looking at Jake. "Y-you better change me back!"

Rukia reached forward to grasp onto Matsumoto's giant tits, then started to pull her hips back, moaning loudly as she started to fuck the milk filled breast with her 18 inch cock. "Ooooh fuck! It feels so good! I can feel the milk moving all over my cock!" Though with both nipples now stuffed full of cock, Matsumoto's milk couldn't escape, causing her breasts to ever so slowly start swelling even further.

"All these people around us..." Jake muttered watchign the humans walk around them, not knowing the fuck fest that was happening. His thrusts became sharper and faster "It's really turning me oon~! Nyaaa!"

"I'm...just glad they can't see us...." Rukia grunted as Matsumoto's breasts slowly swelled up in her hands. "F-fuck....she's getting even bigger....and tighter...."

"Ooooh! M-me too!" Rukia grunted as she felt the cum bubbling up inside of her, her cock starting to bulge and thicken as the cum built up. "G-gonna....fill her tits with cum!"

Jake moaned and soon meowed loudly and started to fill up Matsumoto's tits with his cum. The biggest load he's had today.

Rukia growled, then slammed into Matsumoto's nipple, getting a scream from the gloiath chested Shinigami, before erupting with her own cum aswell, dumping close to 2 gallons of thick, hot cum into Matsumoto's already milk filled tits, causing them to swell up even further, each of Matsumoto's breasts now the size of a large room.

After cumming about the same amount, Jake pulled out of her nipple which immediately squirted milk and cum. He smiled and began to suck on the tit he had just fucked.

Matsumoto groaned loudly as the cocks slipped from in her breasts, laying against the huge milk and cum filled orbs as fluid burst from within them, pumping out of her like water from a broken fire hydrant. Both women were clearly exhausted by this point and ready to take a break, Rukia just falling to sit as her cock started to shrink and receed back into her body.

Jake smiled as he used a spell to return everyone to normal. He smiled crawling up to the now-male Ichigo and smiled.
"Enjoy yourself big man?" Jake purred and gently licked Ichigo's cheek.
"What's with you? Earlier you were kinda shy and... now you're almost a total slut." Ichigo asked curiously.
"Oh that? I'm in heat... kinda of a natural thing." Jake shivered softly and got on his hands and knees "I still got a bit left in me... wanna help a kitty out?"

Back
Top Bottom