Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystics Prediction (Guardian Angel and LunarWolf)

Ravette was just looking around for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Interesting that there seems to be more damage inside than outside."

Ravette just looked before she spoke, 'Sometimes people are so focused on the future that they forget to walk in the present."

Ravette was just chuckling before she spoke "Everybody does it. They focus too hard on the past or the future, and they forget what is in front of them."

Ravette was just looking for a moment before she was commenting, "Well I wanted to see the club as well."

Ravette was just looking around before she was stating that there was a lot to see.

Sebastian was leaning back in his chair once everything was done and paperwork had been filled out. He was leaning forward after a moment before he questioned, "Perhaps this is sudden but could I treat you to lunch? A thank you for taking the time to be able to meet with me so quickly to get all of this done."

Lin looked at him and her hair fell into her face. moving it back she smiled and then nodded her head "I would like that thank you"

Eric nodded and then nodded his head and walked with her through the market

Sebastian was just chuckling a bit before he questioned, "Would now be a bad time? I don't know when you have your next client, or if you do have another one today. You can pick the place." He was messaging Eric though to let him know that the paperwork was completed.

Ravette found herself interested in a couple of stalls that were selling more of the supernatural stuff.

"now is a fine time and as for where there is a good mom-and-pop place not far from her that makes the most amazing Alfredo ever" Lin loved the place and ate there at least twice a week.

Eric watched her and smiled when she browsed the stall

Back
Top Bottom