Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystics Prediction (Guardian Angel and LunarWolf)

"one of the nicest places in town" Eric smiled at her as they walked

Lin chuckled "good luck they dont even like paying out on the policies unless they have no choice"

Sebastian was just looking before he was speaking, "Sounds like you need to leave that company."

Ravette was just giving a faint smile as she wandered with him, just taking in all of the sights at that point in time.

"it pays the bills so I can't complain to much" Lin didnt like her job but she couldnt make a living as a painter.

Eric watched her more then he did the sights

Sebastian was commenting, "Yes but you should want a job that you enjoy as well."

Ravette didn't even seem to notice at the time - just taking everything in.

Sebastian was just looking over for a moment in time before he was commenting, "Depends on the networking you have. Everything is possible if you have the proper networking."

"I have none" Lin chuckled and then pulled out her phone and pulled up some pictures of paintings she had done and showed them to him

Sebastian was commenting, "These are really good. And guess what... You have somebody sitting here who does coding. I also build websites. I can build you a pretty kick ass website you can post your art up on."

Lin chewed on her lip for a moment and then nodded her head "I would like that" Lin liked the idea of getting her art out there and letting people see it

Sebastian was chuckling before he was commenting, "Maybe it'll become my go to from now on." Not that he really had a normal place at all.

Sebastian was commenting that he didn't typically get the same thing, that he liked to switch it up often. "I usually try to try everything on the menu at least once."

Sebastian was nodding his head before he was commenting that eventually get around to trying everything.

Ravette was just looking towards Eric before she was commenting, "Well were to now?"

Lin nodded and then went back to eating her food before it got cold

Eric looked at her and then spoke "where would you like to go" he then handed her a small list with different places to go

Ravette was just looking at the list for a brief moment in time before she was just tapping on something random on the list. Not that she was really sure what it was other than a place to eat.

Sebastian went to eating his food so that he could enjoy it as well.

Back
Top Bottom