Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystics Prediction (Guardian Angel and LunarWolf)

Ravette was getting to her feet so that she could follow after him then stated that she would follow him to his place.

Ravette was just following after him, just looking around as she drove before letting out a whistle when they were arriving at the mansion. In a way it reminded her of her own home - perhaps made her a little homesick.

Ravette was just pulling up next to his car and was shutting down her car so that she could climb out and head over to his car.

Ravette was climbing out of the car as well before she was just looking at the building. It was pretty badly damaged but nowhere as bad as the other buildings around.

Ravette was just looking for a moment in time before she was commenting, "But this also means you could expand. I know you had mentioned wanting to do that a few times."

"yea it doest I might reach out and buy the other two buildings and then expand the club" Eric could see how having a nice big club could work

Ravette was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "If you need help with funding let me know."

Back
Top Bottom