Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystics Prediction (Guardian Angel and LunarWolf)

"I wanted to see you." Ravette was commenting as she was messaging to let people know she had gotten there safe.

"I'm a night owl anyways. I'm usually up all night." Ravette was commenting after a moment in time,

"so before we head anywhere after this I want to swing by the club are you ok with that" Eric wanted to see the damage himself

Eric looked at his phone when it dinged and saw a message from his parents. he quickly responded and then went back to eating focusing on his food and spending time with Ravette

Ravette was just watching him for a brief moment in time before she was asking him what had even happened to his club anyways for sure.

Ravette was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "That sounds rough. Hopefully insurance will cover it - but if it doesn't I will definitely help out as well."

"I got coverage for fires so it should cover it" Eric pulled out his phone and pulled up the news report about the first to show her

Ravette was just looking over for a moment before she was speaking, "Oh I had seen that on TV. That seemed awful. I'm glad that not too many people had been reported being hurt during the fire."

Ravette was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "That would have made the whole situation worse." She was looking at her phone to see a message from somebody she lived with stating that they were glad she got there safely. Then there was questions about where she was going to be staying - especially since she hadn't brought all that much money with her. Yet she did have her credit card with her.

Back
Top Bottom