Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mugen (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

"K-Kamado-kun," Akatsuru grabbed his wrist, eyes scared and haunted, "you can't go...you could get hurt, or worse...I-I can't let you...let the others handle it..."

He furrowed his brows, seeing how upset Akatsuru got. “I’ll stay with you then, but we should still alert the others.”

He nodded again, ushering her to start their training so they could progress- even if it was just her and Tanjirou again that day.

Gyoumei, Muichiro, Giyuu, and Kochou all sat humbly before Amane - Kagaya too weak and ill to move from his bed - as they listened to Kusanari try not to blubber over the loss of Yuko.
"Did you see the demon who took her, Kusanari?" Kochou asked. The crow tried to be brave as he looked up at the hashira.
"I-It was Shinazugawa... Shinazugawa Sanemi has captured her..." He said.
"Shinazugawa..." Gyoumei repeated somberly before tears fell down his cheeks.

Giyuu frowned and turned his eyes down. “We should assume the worst, we can’t afford to send anyone else out.”
“You’re certainly quick to write Yuko off, Tomioka.” Muichiro said, a soft scowl on his face.

"We should do what we can for Miyazuki, despite our thin numbers." Gyoumei said.
"We don't know what abilities Shinazugawa has. And with the loss of two hashira, we might not be enough for him." Kochou frowned. Kusanari ruffled angrily.
"There are four of you and one of him!! Take his head and get that dingbat out of there!!" He argued.

“Children please.” It was Amane, a stern look on her face as she placed her hands on the mat in front of her. “Please forgive my decision, but we simply must keep moving forward in our training against Muzan for the time being. “We we hold a ceremony tonight for Miyazuki.”
“So it’s settled then, just like that, huh?” Muichiro seemed angry, but how could he argue with Amane?

Kusanari seemed just as angry as Muichiro, puffing up before shooting out of the room.
"I will lead in the ceremony." Gyoumei offered, his tears falling heavier now. He did not want to leave Yuko to whatever fate Sanemi had for her - he would rather go in there and save whatever was left - but Amane had final say with Kagaya so ill.

It was settled then, Yuko’s fate was to be left for dead- considered killed in action.

Moriko tended Etsuko’s wound through the night, making sure no signs of infection were setting in.

Etsuko seemed sluggish and exhausted, but not at deaths door for the most part.
"Thank you for caring for me so much, Moriko-san..."

She brought her all her meals and even helped her eat and drink, keeping her as comfortable as she could. “Please think nothing of it, I am only repaying the debt I owe you.”

She nodded, "My teacher, for a time. He's the water hashira, and he trained me along with his mentor for a little bit. I'm not nearly as talented as them, but I like to think maybe one day."

She shook her head. “Your swordsmanship was rather impressive, before you came along, I was unable to wound that demon.”

She shook her head, "Just a bit tired from the loss of blood. I'll be alright, thank you for your help. Are you alright? He didn't hurt you too badly, did he?"

“I’m fine, only some cuts and bruises.” She shook her head. She was late returning, but she couldn’t just leave Etsuko.

Back
Top Bottom