Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mugen (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

"New room...?" She repeated before shaking her head, "Sanemi, I'm not staying here...I can't stay here...let me go home..."

"Right...!" Etsuko nodded and pushed down hard to get his claws out of her gut before swinging her blade to push him back. Shisui pulled his foot free and kicked out at Moriko, his blood turning into shurikun and spinning toward her.

His expression grew dark in an instant, glaring at her with wild eyes. “You aren’t going anywhere, this is your home- get used to it.” He turned his head away as he tried to calm himself, blood beating hard in his ears. “I don’t want to have to hurt you, but if you try to run, I’ll hobble you.”

She dodged the shuriken, throwing a kunai at him and pulling her fist back, the kunai wrapping a metal wire around his ankle to try and slow him.

"Then do it, I'm not staying here...!" She braced her feet at the base of the chain and gripped near the bottom before trying to pry it free, using her leg strength to gain some purchase, "I'm getting out of here and freeing you from Muzan's control whether you like it or not!"

He stumbled a bit and Etsuko took his arm clean from his shoulder, scowling when it only grew back. Shisui jerked his leg hard, the wire cutting his foot off but it only grew back as well before using his blood to create a blade. He rushed at Moriko with the speed of a well trained ninja and Etsuko tried to move to intercept him.

Sanemi didn’t let her continue for long, moving over and pinning her face-down on the floor, keeping her wrists pinned behind her back. “Why are you trying to leave? There’s no point in trying to escape, I won’t let you.”

She braced herself to meet him, blocking his blade with her own kunai, but it was like trying to fight a boulder. It took all her effort just to hold his blade away from her, blade shaking with great effort.

She grunted and squirmed, "Because I don't belong here! I have to free you! Please, Nemi!"

Etsuko moved behind him and took his head, looking relieved before it was replaced with horror. His head regenerated easily; and he turned to drive the blade into her gut, all the way to the hilt. She wailed weakly before tossing her blade to Moriko.
"A-Again...! Cut off his head again! He can only regenerate so much...!"

He flipped her onto her back and pinned her hands over her head, two hands clamping around her neck as he sat on top of her. “Stop saying that! I am free! This isn’t a curse! It’s a damn blessing!” He snarled at her.

Moriko was in a panic when she watched Etsuko get stabbed, but when she threw her blade to her, she rushed forward to catch it. With one fluid motion she caught the blade and brought it down on his neck again, cutting through with every ounce of strength she had like Etsuko had told her to.

She choked and thrashed, kicking her legs against him as best as she could, "N...Nemi...! H-Hurts...! Y-You're hurting...me...!" She looked afraid, her face turning red from the pressure around her throat, "P...Please...! Let me go...!"

Etsuko kicked Shisui hard off of her, forcing the blade from her stomach as he stumbled away. His head was regenerating, but not as quickly, his body flailing to swipe at Moriko with his nails.

“Say you won’t leave then! Say it!” He shook her, not letting go, watching her closely- he liked it, the way she struggled and begged, brought back memories of Yuko begging for more.

She stumbled back, raising her arm to avoid him slashing her throat, cutting her arm deep. She saw the head growing back and panicked, slicing Shisui’s body down the middle, letting out a cry of effort. Twice more she slashed at the demon, cutting him to pieces in hopes it would be enough to stop him.

Tears fell down the side of her face and she wheezed, "S...Stay...! I-I'll stay...!" She gasped out, "Can't...breathe...!"

Shisui's body laid as mulch on the ground before it began to disintegrate.
"Thank the Gods." Etsuko sighed, holding the wound on her stomach before falling to her knees.

He released her neck right away, moving to caress her face gently, nuzzling the crook of her neck and drinking in her scent. “See? Things can be easy if you just obey me.” He pressed himself against her, shifting his hips as he straddled her.

“Etsuko-san!” Moriko carefully laid the blade down as she moved to quickly kneel in front of her, pressing her hands firmly over her stomach wound. “Hang in there, I know emergency field aid!” She didn’t have much to work with, and they were far from help, but she would be damned if she didn’t try and save Etsuko.

Yuko coughed raggedly, unable to push him away with one set of hands still pinning hers down, "Let me go...? I-I won't try to leave...I promised..." Her voice was hoarse and her neck was already bruising, not only from the force in whoch he held her but the chain that nearly crushed her windpipe in the process, "Please, Sanemi..."

"Ah, thank you...it's appreciated.." Etsuko smiled weakly before opening the buttons of her uniform with shaking hands. She pulled the undershirt up just under her bust, showing the nasty and near festering wound. "It looks much worse than it feels.." She joked.

“But Yuko..” He whined, his mood shifting again, dragging his tongue slowly up her neck. “I miss you… I’ve missed you so bad..”

She frowned deeply at the wounds state, applying an antiseptic liberally on the wound, finding it had passed through her cleanly, missing her major organs. She wasn’t out of the woods yet though. She had still been stabbed and required close medical attention. “I’ll have to suture it, ok?” She warned, prepping the needle and thread.

Her body reacted to the affection whether she wanted it to or not, chills running down her arms and legs as she gave a weak sigh.
"I-I...I missed you, too...but please...I-I don't want this.."

She nodded weakly, "Yes, that's fine..." She replied, "Thank you, really.."

The taste of her had him drunk, his hands working to unbutton her uniform, licking and kissing down her neck and chest, his face flushing. “Look at how much you like it though, Yu.. see?” He licked her nipple slowly and firmly, his breath hot on her breast.

“Please, you’re the one I should be thanking, you saved my life again..!” She protested.

She jerked and tried to bite back the sounds that came from her, "P-Please, Nemi...! Not right now...!"

"Ah, just doing my job." She said warmly, "It's thankless work."

He didn’t stop, licking her again and again, kissing and suckling gently at the soft flesh of her chest, groping her firmly through her pants. He needed her, he wanted to taste her and hear her moans, he needed them.

“You must be more careful..” She finished sewing the wound, making sure it was adequate. “I’ll have to keep a close watch on this, for now you should rest.”

She wanted to kick and fight, bite him and punch him and get him off of her; but it only tired her out, and eventually her fruitless struggles died, leaving her exhausted as she endured. She hated how good he still made her feel, and tried to just humor him. Maybe he wouldn't kill her and eat her if she humored him.

She smiled weakly and nodded, "Of course, thank you so much...it's an excellent field patch.."

He couldn’t deny that the feeling of arousal brought hunger with it, temped to sink his teeth deep into Yuko’s flesh- but her restrained himself. He satisfied his hunger by sucking gently at her throat and chest gripping her breasts roughly, pushing his hand down the front of her pants to tease her clit.

He moved to undo her pants, pushing them down trailing his kisses down her stomach to her inner thighs, licking and sucking until he reached her clit. He licked and sucked at her clit, holding her legs open.

She tried to jerk away, but she forced herself still to keep from upsetting him. Her moans were ragged, like she was struggling not to let them out, but her body let him know in its own way that she was enjoying it.

His cock pressed firmly against his fundoshi, throbbing with need, licking her folds as he panted. He moved back over her, spreading her legs as he moved to kiss her roughly. His fingers pushed into her easily, grabbing her by the hair as he breathed against her neck. “Why are you holding back..?” He used his thumb to rub her clit firmly, making slow and steady circles as he pumped his fingers steadily. He closed his eyes, imagining the feeling of her wrapped around his cock, letting out a soft moan as he pressed himself into her thigh. “Please let me hear you again, Yu..” He whispered.

She arched and let out a loud moan, growing wetter and hotter the more he worked her, "S...Sanemi...~!" She wanted to push away, tugging on her wrists in his hands, but she stopped right away to avoid any punishment.

He dragged his teeth over her neck, sucking gently on her flesh, pinching her nipple gently and rolling it between his fingers lightly as he continued to pump his fingers into her. He wanted to make sure she was properly prepared, wanted her to feel good- he would take his time in ensuring that.

Back
Top Bottom