Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mugen (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

He didn’t stop or slow, his movements growing a bit rough as he grew more desperate. He groped her breast roughly as well, wanting nothing more than to bite into her shoulder and draw blood.

She whimpered loudly, walls shuddering around his fingers before she was forced to climax, letting out weak cries as she tried not to kick away in desperation.

He pulled his fingers from her, looking them over before presenting them to Yuko, watching her with an intense gaze. “Clean them.” He ordered.

He bared his teeth at her and pushed his fingers closer. “It wasn’t a question. Do it.” He snarled lowly at her.

Her refusal made his angry, he didn’t understand why she wouldn’t listen to him. She used to listen to what he said, but now she fought him on everything. He backhanded her roughly across the face before flipping her onto her stomach and pinning her to the floor once more, forcing her uniform pants down to her knees as he freed his cock. “It seems you need more training and reeducation now that I’ve become more powerful, don’t worry, we can take our time together, Yu..”

The smack stunned her long enough that she couldn't get the leverage to struggle, "W-Wait...! Wait, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please...! Please, don't...!"

He grabbed her by the back of the neck and stopped moving, glaring down at her as she begged. “Yu. How am I supposed to believe you’re going to obey my orders to stay here and to not try and escape if you don’t even listen to the smallest of orders?”

“I don’t want to have to hurt you, Yu..” He said gently, just like how he used to talk to her when it was just the two of them. “But I know that it’s gonna be the only way you learn anything.” He snarled through his teeth at her, pushing himself into her roughly.

She gasped loudly before gnashing her teeth, trying to pull her hips away from him as she whined loudly in pain, "Stop...! Stop, please...!"

He pinned her firmly down, forcing her legs open with his knees, grabbing at her hips firmly to keep them in place. “Once you’re a good girl again, I’ll be gentle.” He said, thrusting roughly into her.

He slowed his movements, but didn’t stop entirely, after all, he had riled himself up getting her off. He needed to be inside her. He loosened his grip on her slightly, but not much, grunting softly as he continued.

She slumped into the dirty floor, body shaking with pain as she tried to fight her sobs. This had to be some terribly vivid nightmare; there was no way this was really happening.
Soft noises and grunts of pain were forced from her, but she didn't fight back anymore.

Sanemi kept going until he was finished, spilling his seed inside her before pulling out. There was no holding her after like he used too, just him shuffling around the room for a moment before he tossed clean clothes at her. “I’ll find you something better, something to match your beauty- for now, wear these.”

She grasped for them and just hugged them to her body, eyes distant and misty, before she suddenly began to panic. She shot up with a wince before scrambling for her haori, clutching it to her chest before settling back down into the dirt.

He watched her with wary eyes, trying to figure out what she was up to, a soft scowl settling on his face. “Is it the bodies upstairs?” He asked, brow furrowed slightly. “Or maybe you’re just tired, it’s late and you are a human after all.”

He nodded, satisfied with her answer. “I’ll let you sleep then. I need to clean this place up anyway.. we’ll be calling it home for now.”

"Yeah..." She muttered again.

When morning came, Akatsuru moved outside to meet with Tanjirou, excited for more training; especially with Yuko. Just as she stood with the young man, sword at the ready, the screaming of a crow alerted them.
"Listen!! Listen, I say!!" It was Kusanari, Yuko's crow, "M...Miyazuki Yuko has gone missing!! Sh-She vanished in the pursuit of the demon in the north!!" He sounded like he was trying not to cry as he flew over head. Akatsuru covered her mouth, eyes wide.
"Yuko-san...!"

Tanjiro looked shocked. “Yuko-san has gone missing? What happened, did you see what happened?” He asked the crow, perhaps they could send out a search party.

Kusanari landed before the two, puffing his chest to be brave, "I only witnessed her enter the forest, after that, I lost sight of her!" He said, "The foliage was so thick, I was constantly being turned around!"

“We need to alert the others, something may have gone wrong. We can put together a party to go in after Yuko-san.” Tanjiro said, then turned to Akatsuru. “Please continue your training here on your own, a mission of this difficulty would be too much for you to handle right now.”

Back
Top Bottom