Mugen (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

He swung his leg, only to watch it lop off and fly across the room from the momentum.
"What the...?" He blinked and looked, seeing the ragged Etsuko try to catch her breath from across from him.
"G...Get away from...h-her...!!" She snapped.

Moriko collapsed to her knees right where she was, releasing the breath she had been holding in preparation for being hit. “E.. Etsuko..!” She looked behind her, tears forming in her good eye. She looked just as ragged, covered in bruises that suggested he had been doing this for some time.

She looked terrified, and she was worse for wear, but still alive. “Etsuko..!” She looked awful; worn down and in pain. “Please be careful..!”

Bakunetsu moved to grab Moriko to use her as a hostage, but Etsuko moved and cut off his arm. He hissed and it grew back, along with his leg that she had cut off, and he barely ducked her swipe for his head.

Moriko scrambled away as fast as she could move, limbs heavy with terror and stiff with pain. “He’s really fast, Etsuko!” She warned.

“I’m sorry Etsuko..!” She could only continue to flee from him, having to trust that Etsuko would cover her back. “I’m sorry you’re having to save me again..!”

"Don't apologize, Moriko-san! I told you, it's my duty! I would never abandon you in your time of need!" She said, cutting off limbs as Bakunetsu attacked her, trying to gauge her window to take his head, "Our meeting was short, but I'm quite fond of you already...!"

Her words made her heart swell, a bit embarrassed to admit she felt the same. “I… I feel the same way..!” She called, face flushed.

She felt her strength return, whether it was because she was discovering these new feelings or not, she didn't know, but she wasn't going to stop if it was working.
"Let me take care of you for the rest of your life, Moriko-san...! I promise, I'll make you happy...!"

This was completely unexpected, but Moriko didn’t hesitate to answer, nodding her head quickly. “I want to make you happy too!” She admitted, blushing softly.

"God, you two are disgusting!" Bakunetsu side stepped Etsuko's attack and grabbed her hard by the neck, causing her to choke as he lifted her off the ground.
"You can make her happy in the next life." He hissed before throwing her into a support beam. Etsuko felt her spine strain and she saw stars as her vision tunneled from the pain as she hit the ground, blade discarded from her hand. Bakunetsu moved to Moriko, grabbing her firmly and picking her up. Etsuko watched with unfocused eyes, reaching out weakly.
"M...Mori...ko..." She strained.

Back
Top Bottom