Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana watched him, "I've only ever done anything for you Nathan, I don't get why you don't understand that. But right now, we have to find away to get out of this," she said softly.

Alana shrugged, "I just couldn't let you die," she said quietly. That was all that she could come up with at the moment.

Alana sighed, "I don't know Nathan, you can't let someone you love die, no matter how much they hurt you. Sometimes you just need to step back and understand, you can't get things get in the way of what you want. No matter what."

Alana sighed, "But you've done more than that, you've made me happy too. I don't know if I would actually be able to function without you."

Nathan- You did...when that day happened...wait...sorry...forget I said that...

He didn't look at her, forgetting that that her memory was wiped. Then he wondered something.

Nathan- Wonder whatever happened to that demon girl...

Nathan began to wonder if it would be a virtue for her to have lost her memory again. He made a mental note to go see the demon should he ever have the chance to.

Alana watched him and noted that there was something going on in his head, sighing she bit her lip. "Are you rested enough to start?" she asked.

Nathan nodded and drew his wings out. He began to hover over the life raft and began to tug it in the direction the boat was heading.

(I was thinking. What if like when they get to the mainland, Nathan encounters the female demon and asks her to wipe Alana's memories, though it comes at a price maybe. Alana forgets Nathan and Nathan leaves her alone but watches her to make sure she stays safe for a set period of time. Your choice if we go through with it.)

Back
Top Bottom