Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana cried, "Nathan be careful.!" she said wondering if there was away to get out of it. It had to be wearing out soon.

Ichiro walked over to Nathan and smirked. He grabbed him by the neck and lifted him high into the air.

Ichiro- Pitiful worm. You're no better than that girl over there.

He began to punch Nathan in the gut slowly and painfully.

(Gotta go. Talk to ya later)

Ichiro laughed and threw him near Alana. Nathan was still unable to move. Ichiro made way over to Nathan and stepped on his head and twisted the sole of his shoe against it.

Ichiro- Pathetic worm.

Ichiro- Yes, I have. But I want to take out and test my new body on this boy. You'll be next love.

He laughed and grabbed Nathan and threw him into a wall. Nathan fell limp on the ground, but he looked up weakly to try and see Alana and Ichiro.

"Stop," she screamed. "Nathan you can fight back, I know you can. You're way stronger than this," she pleaded.

(Sorry. Got caught up in stuff.)

Nathan- Al...an..a...

Ichiro smirked and grabbed the girl by the neck. He pinned her against the wall and pointed a claw at her neck with his other hand. The tip of it slowly poking into her flesh.

Ichiro- Now he's gonna watch you die. Slowly.

(Sorry, so did I.)

Alana didn't make a noise when he pinned her against the wall but did cry out when he started to press his claw into her neck. "Stop.! You don't need to do this," she pleaded not sure what she could do at that point.

(Long time no see)

Ichiro- Oh but I do. This is ever so much fun. And now I'm gonna end it.

He raised a claw into the air, but was shot down by a lightning bolt. He yelled in pain and turned around. Nathan.

(I know, I've just been really busy lately,)

Seeing that Nathan was no able to do something she sighed in relief, but she knew he would need help. Looking around she needed a weapon.

Nathan and Ichiro began to go into a brawl but Ichiro had the upper hand and was kicking Nathan's ass. Nathan could hardly move or dodge anything Ichiro did.

Now able to move completely Alana moved quickly finding something that she could use. Darting towards him quietly she hoped that Nathan would distract him enough, closing in on him, she struck wih the sharp object.

Ichiro cried out in pain as he was stabbed but he turned around and knocked the girl away from him. He took the object out of his back and growled before flying off. Nathan was on the ground seemingly beaten to a pulp.

Being an item from a place as holy as the one they were at, the object had done more than it normally would have. Watching him fly off she immediatly went to Nathan, brushing the hair out of his face, "Oh Nathan, Are you alright, can you talk?" she asked her face close to his.

Alana smiled at him, "You in worse shape than I am," she said softly blood trickling down her neck slowly, it wasn't enough to actually harm her. "We're gonna need away to get out of here, but first I think we need to get you all healed up."

Nathan- The resting rooms...just bring me in there. I need to rest somewhere nearby...please.

He severely felt like he needed a bed to sleep on. He felt he could pass out right there but he didn't want to worry her.

"Alright, We'll find some place," she said before standing up and looking down. She didn't want to leave him alone so she bent down picking him up gently trying not to shake him too much.

Smiling down at him after a while she found a place with rooms, so far she hadn't seen anyone else on the island. Biting her lip she rested him down gently onto a soft bed before watching him, "Can I get you anything?" she asked.

Nodding with a smile she slipped off her shoes and climbed next to him laying as close to him as she could without hurting him. "Like this?" she asked softly kissing his skin lightly.

Alana chuckled, "I just want you to be okay and comfortable," she said before continuing to kiss him softly. "You need to warm up," she commented his skin cool next to hers.

Back
Top Bottom