Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

(Sorry I got distracted when I posted, it's fine.)

Alana crawled over to him, "Yes that's fine, are you okay?" she aked stroking his head gently.

"Okay, well lets go," she said to him as they got closer. Getting off of the raft she made her way to the land.

Nathan trudged along struggingly. His body feeling heavier and burning more the deeper he went into the holy land. He began to yell and clutch his head before letting the demon inside take over. He seemed unaffected for some reason.

Nathan- Much better. That weakling's got no power whatsoever to block all this out.

Alana sighed, "I can never win," she mumbled before looking around. "We are doing this, I will make sure of it," she growled.

Nathan- Take me to the temple. Walking around outside isn't going to do anything but slowly kill me, even if I can't feel it.

He began to walk into the temple and looked around.

Alana followed him and hoped that they could get it done quickly, "Get this done fast," she said before finding what seemed to be the room he mentioned.

Nathan- Shut up already. Jeez...

He walked overt to an altar and inspected the writings. Old and worn out, hardly readable.

Nathan- Hm...give me a sec to figure this out...and rush me one more time I swear to Satan I'm gonna rape you again.

Nathan- Sorry love, but by this point of the trip you're pretty much useless to me.

He turned around and dashed toward her. He pinned her against the wall and jabbed a pressure point in her neck to paralyze her.

Alana was surprised, "What," she got out before he had paralyzed her. Finding herself unable to move she just watched with wide eyes not sure what he was going to do.

Nathan just laughed and sat her in a sitting position.

Nathan- Sorry love, no raping this time. I'm gonna make sure you sit here and watch me kill your little lover once he turns into a pathetic angel.

He laughed and went back over to inspect the writings.

(And now to go look for an angel pic)

Alana tried to move her mouth and she was able to, "No, don't, please," she cried wishing she had watched him more carefully.

(Front page edited)

Nathan- Here we go...so I just stand here...and then I focus on separation...

He walked into the middle of a triangle and looked up to the altar hanging high above him, a large circlet hanging on the roof. A ray of light began to charge before shooting down and engulfing Nathan, blinding him from view.

Alana cried out as the light flashed, she couldn't do anything and she wasn't sure about what was going on. "Nathan," she cried.

Soon the light faded and Nathan was gone. Though above the altar, two large balls of light began to seep downward and slowly turned into two different forms that were both unconscious. Nathan in his angel form, and the demon in Nathan's body.

Alana wished that she could move and cursed the demon, "Nathan," she called wondering how long she'd be in that state.

Nathan's body began to rose and he laughed.

Nathan- At last...Ichiro is back Earth.

The angel began to wake up but it was slowly. He looked over to his body that was now calling himself "Ichiro".

Back
Top Bottom