Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Smiling down at him she grinned, "I think you might be a little to injured to get the kind of warming up I'm thinking of," she said leaning forward and kissing him on the lips.

Alana grinned happily and pulled her lips away from his draping one of her arms acrossed him, "Sleep," she said softly.

It made her so happy to hear him say that again, she hadn't been so sure after what had happened on the raft. "Love you to Nathan," she said happily closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

(Gotta go. Cya)

Nathan held her in his arms as they slept. In the morning they'd head home...but Nathan still had his sights set on erasing her memories using the demon so that Alana could live a more carefree life.

Still unaware of his plans Alana continued to sleep soundly, when morning came she continued to sleep until finally she woke up. Sitting up she stretched out, it had been the best sleep she had, had in a while. "Morning," she said softly.

Alana smiled at him brightly, "That's good to hear, you are already looking better," she said happily. "So what are we going to do?" she asked.

Alana nodded at him, "Yes I'm alright, but are you strong enough to carry us both out?" she asked looking up at him.

Nathan nodded and demonstrated by sprouting his wings and taking her aflight. He began to fly out of the temple and over the ocean, easily able to carry her.

"Someone's gotten stronger," she said happily as she held onto him as he flew. It had been for ever since she had really been able to fly with him because she had injured his old body enough that he had no longer had use of his wings.

Soon Nathan arrived at land and he set her down outside the mansion within hours time. He looked around the place and felt an odd presence, not Ichiro but it might be just the fact he used to have the place covered in his evil scent and now he was in a body of Justice.

Nathan- Shall we go in?

Alana nodded as he set her down, "Yes we shall," she said brightly grabbing a hold of his hand and beginning to walk towards the doors. At the moment she was in such a good mood, she felt like she could just be at peace for a while.

Nathan smiled seeing how happy she was, he was starting to doubt if he should actually go through with what he intended to do. To wipe her memory so she wouldn't feel the pain she felt for the past few days. Mentally, he frowned and wept for her for everything he put her through, though physically he smiled and walked in with her.

Walking up the steps to the mansion they made their way inside and she turned to look at him, "Are you hungry?" she asked brightly. "Cause I'm sure I can make you something to eat, or are you tired and need to rest?" she said wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

Nathan smiled and hugged her back.

Nathan- I'm tired...I'm gonna hit the sack.

He kissed her and smiled.

Nathan- Help yourself to anything in the fridge.

He walked up the stairs and into his room. He closed the door and locked it before going over to a window and opening it. He looked out to the forest and hoped the female demon would appear again so he could make his request.

"Okay Love," she said brightly after kissing him back. Watching him walk off she felt like something was kind of odd but she just dismissed it. Walking into the kitchen she started to make herself something to eat.

Nathan sat on his bed and crawled into the covers. He looked at the empty half of the bed where Alana was supposed to sleep and he closed his eyes before he himself fell asleep.

After she had eaten and taken care of her dishes she headed upstairs to Nathan's room but found that his door was locked. After he had been through so much she didn't want to wake him so she just went into the room across the hall and left the door open so he could see where she was.

Soon later Nathan woke up and went over to his door. He forgot to unlock it and he felt terrible that Alana had to sleep in a different room or even on a couch.

He opened the door and went looking for her but found her in the spare room. He smiled and walked over to her before sitting down beside her and brushing hair out of her face.

Feeling something brush against her face Alana shifted a little looking up to see Nathan sitting with her, "Hello," she said softly stretching a little waking up from her nap. "Feeling better?" she asked brightly sitting up a little now.

Nathan nodded.

Nathan- Much better. Sorry about forgetting to unlock the door...I was changing and I guess I forgot to unlock it before I went to bed. Haha...sorry.

Back
Top Bottom