Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He waited a while longer before releasing the wire, standing up and moving away from the couch. He felt bad for spilling the gin, but at least he got a sip before hand. He reached into his pocket and turned off the tape recorder, moving back over to Ezra checking to confirm his pulse had stopped. Ezra was dead, and all he had to do was escape.
It wasn’t hard, in fact he slipped out rather unnoticed, back to the car and chauffeur Masamune had sent him in. He got into the back and closed the door. “Let’s go.”

Yukimura was a little surprised and relieved things seemed to go well so far, glancing out the side window as they left.

Thankfully he didn't give his name, so it wouldn't trace back to Akihime. However, Matsunaga might not enjoy a phone call regarding one of his prostitutes in a murder case. Oh well. He got the information Masamune needed, and he didn't have to sleep with anyone. Win-Win.

Once home, Yukimura brought the tape recorder straight back to Masamune’s office, glad for an easy mission. “The stolen cargo is being stored at Ezra’s dock warehouse; I even turned their attention toward Matsunaga so your team can get in and out rather easily.”

"Ah, perfect. That old bastard needs some stress in his life." Masamune grinned, taking the recorder from Yukimura, "I'll send Mego and a couple tags to the docks to get everything before Matsunaga comes sniffing around. Thanks again, Sanada."

“Of course, Lord Date!” Yukimura bowed his head to Masamune. “I am happy to help anytime, if Akihime allows it.”

"Kinda rude of her to hide you away~" He teased, "Why not share a drink? You've earned it, I think. Mego!" He leaned over to call her through the door, "C'mere, please!"

“Ah, well she does keep me busy..”
Megohime rounded the corner, moving over. “What do you need?” She asked.

"Take the recorder to Kojurou. Gather some of the Twilights and head off to the docks to get the celebre before Matsunaga or someone gets there first." He said gently, holding the recorder out to her.

“Want us to burn the place after?” Megohime asked as she took the recorder, her fingers brushing his as she took the device.

“Ah, gin, please and thank you.” Yukimura said, waiting for Masamune to serve their drinks and sit before he did.

He chuckled softly, grabbing a bottle of gin - Akihime's favorite brand funnily enough - and a bottle of vodka for himself. He reached into the small fridge under his desk for two glasses and poured the drinks, passing Yukimura his first.

Yukimura took his drink and nodded to Masamune, offering him a soft thank you before taking a drink. He couldn’t taste it, but it still burned like hell, and that made up for it.

He took another drink and gave a thoughtful expression. “Increased security, but Akihime seems to be doing fine- that or she hides it well, I’m not too sure which one.” He admitted. “And you? How is your leg healing?”

Masamune frowned a bit, "It's still messed up...hurts if I stand on it too long...gotta hobble around with a cane most days. But they didn't have to chop it off, no matter how much I begged." He grinned a bit.

Yukimura finished off his gin, wincing a bit at the burn and letting out a soft breath. This was the gin brand he drank when back home with Akihime, and though it still burned the same, he liked it the best.

“I shouldn’t really… ah, another couldn’t hurt.” He relented, hoping to foster a good relationship between houses. “Thank you.” He said, offering his cup.

Back
Top Bottom