ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He nodded and stepped inside. “Of course, thank you, Katakura-dono.” He said, following Kojurou to Masamune’s study.

They reached Masamune's study and Kojurou knocked gently, "Boss, Sanada is here."
"Thanks, Kojurou, send him in." Masamune called and Kojurou opened the door for Yukimura.

“Thank you.” Yukimura nodded to Kojurou as he entered the room, moving to stand in front of Masamune’s desk.

Kojurou bowed his head and left quietly, Masamune smiling softly at Yukimura.
"Thanks again for agreeing to help. It really means a lot. Aki wasn't too mad, was she?"

Yukimura made a sheepish face, shrugging his shoulders a bit. “I would be lying if I said no- but we’re both happy to extend a helping hand.”

"She's pretty pissed, then." Masamune laughed before shaking his head, "Anyway, now that you're here, we can get you set up." He stood from his desk and moved around. "We'll get a recorder set up so you can transmit us any info of the shipments you get. Once we have enough, we can pull you out of there and deal with him."

Yukimura nodded firmly, having been sent off on this kind of job dozens of times before. “I’ll do my best to ensure we’re successful, Lord Date.”

"I appreciate that, really." Masamune smiled, "I don't really know what male, uh... workers wear...so I asked Mego to help me pick something out for you, if that's ok?"

A knock came at the door before Megohime popped her head in. “Sorry, the shirt was wrinkled.” She said, bringing the clothes in on a hanger, moving over to Yukimura and holding them out for him. “We got your measurements from your tailor, they should fit.”
“Thanks.” Yukimura nodded and took the clothes by the hanger, looking them over. “Should I change first?”

He nodded and moved to remove the jacket coat he had on, Megohime clearing her throat and making him stop.
“The bathroom is just out the door to the left.” She said, making Yukimura’s cheeks flush.
“Ah, right sorry about that.” He said, quickly re-buttoning his coat before heading out of Masamune’s office to change in the bathroom.

“Ugh, you are, Akihime is just apparently worse..” Megohime said, Yukimura returning not too long after. He wore a black suit with a white shirt, the buttons undone rather low and no necktie. “Now I just need the wiretap, right?”

Masamune nodded, standing and grabbing the recorder Kojurou had gotten for them, "This way you can tell us where everything is being hidden."

“Don’t thank me just yet, you might jinx the job.” He joked lightheartedly as he opened the door, climbing inside the car.

Yukimura adjusted the watch on his wrist, a bit on edge that he was going in without a firearm, but he had done so before. He pulled his tags off his neck, leaving them along with his cellphone in the car.

It didn't feel like long before the car stopped in front of a rather luxurious looking home. It was nothing compared to Akihime or Masamune's, but the target definitely lived comfortably.

Yukimura let himself out of the car, giving a nod to the driver and closing the door, heading up to the front door like he was expected, knocking and waiting patiently.

Back
Top Bottom