ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He tried to catch her in another kiss before she pulled too far away, grinning like the idiot he was, "You know me~ full of excuses~"

Akihime frowned gently, "If he touches you, I want you to kill him...got it?"

Megohime made a soft noise into the second kiss, leaning into it a bit. “Please,” She snorted. “Don’t start.”

Yukimura glanced at her, flashing a brief smile. “Sounds like an order to me.”

“Well unbuild it!” She teased back. “I don’t wanna hear it!”

“Then I’ll make sure I follow them.” He said, eyes crinkled a bit in a smile.

He grinned even more, "It's too late for you, Mego, it's already begun~"

"What a good boy.." She said gently, glancing out the window again.

“I will tie you to your office chair and drink all your good booze if it doesn’t end right now.” She said sternly, but didn’t really mean it.

Yukimura’s cheeks flushed a bit, looking back to the road- but it seemed like he enjoyed the praise.

Masamune took a deep breath, as if undeterred, before looking when the door opened. Kojurou bowed gently as he stepped in.
"Please forgive the interruption, I know plans are being made, but I must borrow Megohime. It's her turn for rounds."
"Ah, man..." Masamune muttered.

She laughed under her breath, finding his reactions adorable.

Megohime straightened up quickly, moving her hands behind her back and clearing her throat. Her face flushed as she nodded. “Right away.”

Megohime was properly embarrassed, letting out a soft groan. “I should go, otherwise Kojurou will give me something else to do.”

“I’ll make sure to come make it all better when I get back.” She teased with a grin, heading out before she was late.

Within the next couple of days, Masamune and Akihime kept in touch on the mission and finally Akihime allowed Yukimura to head out to start.
"Just come back, ok?" She told him gently, brushing his shirt straight with her palms.

Yukimura stood still, letting Akihime fuss over his shirt. “I promise I’ll be back, nothing will go wrong with the mission.”

He moved his hands over her hips, holding her close as he returned the kiss. “You don’t need to worry so much.”

He grinned again, holding her close. “Nothing will happen to me because you haven’t ordered it so.” He joked lightheartedly.

He nodded and let go so he could move toward the door. “I won’t be gone long.” He said before heading off to the Date estate.
The drive went quickly, and it wasn’t long before he was knocking on the front door.

Kojurou answered and smiled softly, "Oh, Sanada, thank you for your promptness. Boss is in his study finishing preparing, please follow me." He said as he moved to let Yukimura in.

Back
Top Bottom