Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“Ugh, you reek of alcohol, how much have you had to drink?” She stood over Masamune, a soft scowl on her face before looking to Akihime. “Sorry Otani, had I known this would’ve happened I wouldn’t have left.”
Yukimura could hardly stand, leaning against Akihime’s shoulder, doing his best to walk.

“Shut the fuck up!” Megohime hissed quietly through clenched teeth. “You are making things worse!” She quickly followed Akihime out, stopping in the door to point at Masamune. “Stay here!” She ordered before chasing after Akihime to help her with Yukimura. “I wish I could give you a detailed report of what happened, but I’m afraid I myself am in the dark about what happened. I’ll be sure to interrogate Masamune thouroughly about what happened.”

"Please do. Katakura," Akihime's pointed gaze landed on the old Tag, and he stiffened visibly, "Get Yukimura's tags and phone from whatever vehicle he came her in."
"Yes, of course." Kojurou hurried off and Akihime helped Yukimura into her car.

Megohime knew Masamune had really gone and made Akihime mad this time, bowing her head to Akihime as Yukimura managed to crawl into the car, laying down in the back seat with a soft groan.

"I take it this means Yukimura's task is complete?" Akihime asked Megohime, trying to keep her voice level. It wasn't her fault, after all.

“Yes, our mission was a success thanks to his efforts.” She said, clearly nervous. “You have our utmost gratitude.”

"I'll be sure to bill Masamune for emotional damages." She said, gaze turning when Kojurou returned with Yukimura's tags and phone, "Thank you, Katakura."
"It was no trouble, Lady Otani. I'm sorry for any inconvenience." He replied.

Megohime prayed Akihime was only joking, knowing their budget couldn’t handle many more bills. “Safe travels, Lady Otani.” She said, bowing her head to her.

Kojurou bowed as well and Akihime merely waved before getting in the seat across from Yukimura, pulling the door shut firmly.
"Drive, Claudia."
"Of course, Mistress." Claudia nodded and made her way home.

Megohime let out a soft groan, pinching her nose bridge. “This is so not good..” She muttered, turning back toward the manor. “She’s pissed.”

“I’m sure we’ll see the consequences of it soon..” She shook her head, heading back to Masamune’s office. “For now let’s just get Masamune under control- I have a feeling he’ll be regretting this in the morning.”

"Of that, I have no doubt." Kojurou replied before stepping into the office with her. Masamune looked up and smiled.
"Mego! Kojurou! Hi! Where'd Aki go?"
"Home, Boss Masamune." Kojurou replied.

Megohime moved over to Masamune, frowning softly with a sigh. “C’mon let’s get to bed.” She said, offering a hand. “You’re drunk as shit.”

Megohime’s eyes went wide, and she stopped her momentum forward easily, putting a hand on his face and pushing him back slightly. “What are you doing you drunk idiot..?!” Her face was bright red, looking even more embarrassed than Kojurou.

Megohime covered his mouth firmly with her hands, doing her best to shut him up in front of Kojurou. “Kiss Kojurou, you aren’t getting shit from me..!”

She pointed her finger at him, leaning in close to whisper through her teeth. “Shh! Kojurou does not need to hear shit like that, you’ll give him a heart attack if he finds out!” She hissed.

“He will if you keep trying to kiss me!” She said quietly. “He isn’t blind!” She sighed and rubbed her temple. “How much did you drink anyway?”

Back
Top Bottom