Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“Jesus.” She snatched the bottle away lest he try to drink any more. “You drink like a Twilight.”

He grinned again, "Is that good?" He asked. He looked over when the door opened and Kojurou stepped inside with a glass as well as a pitcher of water. He set both on Masamune's desk and pointed firmly.
"All of it." He ordered. Masamune furrowed his brows and sat up straight, giving a sloppy salute.
"Yessir." He replied.

Megohime moved the vodka bottle to the alcohol cabinet, sighing and moving back to pour Masamune a glass of water. “Only if you want to damage your liver.” She answered.

“Oh yeah, more than one actually.” Megohime smirked, crossing her arms. “I think three? Maybe four?”

She covered her mouth with one hand, turning her head away to hide her laughter. “Ok, ok, I won’t say anymore about Masamune’s terrible gray hair problem.”

Masamune drank his water, looking like some type of beaten puppy, and Kojurou nudged Megohime, "Once he finishes the pitcher, get him to bed please.

“Of course.” She nodded. “He might not be functional tomorrow though, so we’ll have to clear whatever schedule he has.”

Megohime sighed softly and moved to lean on the desk beside Masamune, refilling his cup with more water. “You truly know how to keep us busy.” She said, but her tone was gentle.

She couldn’t help but snort softly, reaching to gently run her fingers through his hair. “That is true..”

She felt her heart flutter a bit and she leaned in to kiss his forehead above his eye, cupping his cheek gently. “I love you..”

“Hey, you aren’t finished with your water yet, no sleeping.” She said, topping up his glass again.

He whined loudly and sat up, "Ok, ok..."

Akihime helped haul Yukimura up the stairs, taking her time when he stumbled or lost his footing, yelling for Claudia to have some food made for him.
"Good grief..." She muttered, "You had me scared half to death, you know.."

“I’m sorry, Akihime..” He slurred, doing his best to keep his feet underneath him. “I was only going to have.. one drink before heading home..”

He couldn’t help but laugh, having to lean against her a little. “Yeah, well, how could I say no to more drinks..?” He slurred with a goofy grin.

She smiled softly and pushed his bedroom door open, helping him into bed, "Fair. I wouldn't pass up free drinks either. Masamune keeps my favorite gin in stock for when I come for shipment updates."

Back
Top Bottom