Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“Oh that’s right..!” He seemed excited, eyes lighting up. “I was able to get him to tell me where he was keeping the shipments..!” He gave a proud grin. “Now no one will have to miss out on their meds..!”

He looked happy about the kiss, then blank faced at the question. “Do anything?” Had he done anything? He thoug he back to that night, but could barely remember Masamune pouring their first drinks. “I’m… not sure.” He admitted.

He hummed softly and nodded, reaching out to touch her hair carefully. “Will you stay with me..?” He asked softly.

It was late, and Amaya sat in the office with Sasuke as he went over some of their current contracts. Eventually she looked up from cleaning her blade, setting it on the table before standing and moving over to stand behind Sasuke, leaning over his shoulder. “Still not finished?” She asked as she pressed her chest to his back, draping her arms over his shoulders.

Yukimura moved to hold her contently, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close to his chest.

Sasuke blushed faintly but shook his head.
"This kinda thing takes a while, Amaya. I have to do this thing called reading."

She held onto him, nuzzling into his chest gently.
"You should eat soon, alright? It will help the hangover.."

“Oh really?” She asked. “You should tell me about it- I don’t think I’ve ever done that before.” She teased, reaching for the papers and plucking them easily away from Sasuke to get a better look.

He nodded tiredly, eyes already shut. “Oh is Claudia making food?” He asked, sounding tired yet excited.

“Ah ah.” Amaya moved the papers out of reach, holding them away before dropping them. “Oops.” They scattered to the floor, a smirk on Amaya’s face as she watched Sasuke. “Pick them up.”

“Miss Claudia is so kind and talented.” He slurred, wondering what kind of food he would be served.

Sasuke stared at her, dumbfounded, before a blush crawled across his face.
"Wh...What...?"

Akihime gave a nod, petting his back gently, "She sure is, isn't she?"

Amaya motioned to the papers on the floor, watching him closely, liking how his face flushed. “Pick up the papers.” She repeated.

Just as his hand touched the papers, Amaya pressed her boot onto his hand, stopping him from taking the papers. “It’s a good look you know, you on your knees..” She said softly, only pressing enough weight onto his hand to keep it pinned, but not enough to hurt.

Amaya let out a soft noise as she twisted her foot slowly, applying light pressure. “I think I’d like that..” She reached and ran her fingers through his hair, grabbing a handful and pulling his head back to see his face better. “I think something like that deserves praise.”

Back
Top Bottom