ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She pulled him out of her mouth slowly, sitting up and wiping her mouth on the back of her hand.

Megohime stood in wait just inside the Otani mansion, waiting to be brought up to Akihime to assist in a mission she required outside help on.
“Megohime?” Yukimura came to take her upstairs, nodding his head for her to follow. “This way please.” She nodded and followed after Yukimura, figuring she’d be doing some slow job that would be beyond boring. He led her to Akihime’s study, knocking on the door and announcing himself.

"F...Fuck me..." He gasped weakly, arms shaking to support himself.

"Come in, Yukimura." Akihime called through the door, looking up when they walked in, "Thank you for coming, Megohime."

She crawled over him so she could kiss him softly, making a soft noise. “How about next time..?” She joked.

Yukimura opened the door for Megohime, following her inside and closing the door behind himself.
“It’s no problem, we’re happy to lend a hand- well, really we owe you is more like it.” She said, nervous but trying to ease the tension.

He laughed softly, "Sure, sounds fun...~" He replied playfully.

Akihime hummed, nodding slightly before looking down at her papers.
"Normally, I would have Yukimura go out and deal with a problem like this, but unfortunately he is pretty well known in the Ward." She said before looking up, "This isn't your turf, no one really knows you. You'll have better odds than Yukimura."

She nodded gently, "He's been trying to worm in on the prostitution here... we've been finding girls we don't own walking around hooting and hollering for clients."

She scowled, knowing it wasn’t uncommon for even normals to be trafficked, despite how much easier it was to do to Tags. “So we just need to catch him in the act or am I killing him outright?”

"As easy as killing him would be, I don't want to deal with that kind of mess right now." She replied, "I need you to infiltrate and get information. Shit that'll put him away for a long time until I can deal with him on my own."

She nodded firmly. “That won’t be a problem.” The job sounded relatively straight forward, just recon and collecting dirt, she could handle that.

"You're going under cover." She replied, "As for this...worm...his name is Javier DeLanc and he doesn't care who you are so long as you have a working sex organ."

Megohime nodded, thinking briefly before looking to Akihime. “Leave it to me, I’ll contact you when I can.”
It wouldn’t be hard for Megohime to get close to the guy, most people like him where almost always surrounded by a huge team of staff to maintain their over-bloated lifestyle. She would go in as someone looking for work, housekeeping staff preferably to let her have access to the entire house. The next day Megohime went disgusted as a normal, wearing a simple cotton dress, her tags and weapons safely stored back at Akihime’s manor. Knocking on the door to the DeLanc manor, she stood in wait, holding a newspaper in hand.

Megohime held up the newspaper and offered a soft smile. “I’m answering the ad put out in the paper, the position for housecleaning.”

Megohime stepped inside, folding up the newspaper and putting it under her arm. “I’m grateful for the opportunity- will I be interviewing with Mr. DeLanc himself?”

Back
Top Bottom