ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She took the glass and clinked it with his, easily finishing off the alcohol- it was almost as good as the stuff Akihime served. She didn’t taste anything off with the drink, it just tasted like plain old whiskey. “I don’t think I’ve ever had alcohol this expensive.” She said, almost wishing she could have another- but it was too risky.

The warm rush the whiskey gave her was only spreading, growing in intensity. “Thank you, Mr. DeLanc.” She said, setting the cup down on the desk. Panic started to set in when she became wobbly, having to brace herself against the desk momentarily. “I-I should get back to work now though..” She tried to move past him to the tea cart, feeling like things were starting to move in slow motion.

“I-I’m fine, just a little flush from the alcohol is all..” She said, words slurred as she clutched her head. She had messed up. Whatever he had put in the drink had already been there when he served her. She glanced to his still full glass, eyes hazy as she stumbled again, having to hold onto the cart this time to keep herself upright.

“W-Wait, no.. I’m fine, really..” Megohime felt flush, having to hold onto him for support, barely able to walk straight.
She hardly registered having laid down, body tingling with a warm pleasant feeling, pupils so wide her eyes looked almost black.

Megohime felt like she was melting into the couch, unable to move without great effort. “N-No… I..” It was too hard to think, struggling to form a cohesive sentence.

Megohime closed her eyes, waves of euphoria washing over her, making her body heavy and her eyes tired. She just needed to lay down for a moment, then she’d be fine.

There was little room for her to flee from him on the couch, finding it easier to rest her eyes than to keep struggling.

It didn’t take long before she was squirming, moaning softly as he touched her, her breath starting to hitch and come out labored.

Her panties quickly grew damp, a sharp gasp escaping her as she weakly gripped at the couch. She didn’t want him touching her, didn’t want him on top of her, but the pleasure she was getting between her legs was enough to make her whimper. “I-I..” Her thighs twitched and her brows furrowed, mouth hanging open as she squeezed her thighs around his hand weakly.

Her back arched and she let out another moan, starting to sweat as her hips jerked, resting her head back. She squeezed her eyes shut again, the delightful circles he was making with his fingers making her drip with excitement.

She nodded blankly, her eyes becoming misty as he steadily pushed her to climax. She gasped and whimpered weakly, panties growing wet with her juices as she came, entire body shaking.

Back
Top Bottom