ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime went about her chores, trying not to be too obvious that she was taking her time. Still no sign of Amaya, it was almost as if she was never there to begin with.
Putting away the linens in the storage closet was where she found Amaya, on her way out after putting away her own load of freshly folded laundry.
“There you are.” She hissed quietly as she moved closer to Amaya, glancing around to make sure no one else was around but them. “I’ve been looking for you all damn day.”
“Well it isn’t like I’m avoiding you.” She shrugged, face calm. “I’m in charge of laundry for the Tag living quarters, and I’ve been busy washing sheets and towels all day.”
“It doesn’t matter, it’s fine- can you just make sure you get a message to Otani for me?” She whispered, Amaya nodding.
“Shoot.”
“Tell her I’m already being targeted.. I think I’ve been selected by DeLanc.” She explained.
“I’ll make sure she knows.” She said. “I’ll contact you when I get orders on how to proceed.”
With that done, Megohime finished the last of her work, then made her way to DeLanc’s office for drinks.

She closed the door behind her and moved over to his desk. “Of course Mr. DeLanc, I can’t say no to you.” Literally, he was her boss after all.

She watched the cabinet the entire time his back was turned to her, scrambling mentally to try and come up with a way of getting out of drinking, but she came up with nothing.

She took the drink with a thank you, staring at it briefly before taking a small sip. “You must be a busy man, this place doesn’t stop buzzing with workers until well into the morning.” She hoped to stall even for a moment longer.

He nodded, bringing the glass to his lips. He set it down with a soft sigh and a grimace before smiling.
"Yes, I try to make sure there's work for everyone so they can live their lives."

“Well I’m sure everyone here appreciates it as much as I do.” The amount of ass kissing would normally have made her sick by now, but she was trying to figure out what was going on. He hadn’t had a drop last time, maybe she was wrong about that as well? She took another drink, doing her best to calm her nerves.

It didn’t take long for the drinks contents to take affect once Megohime drank a bit more, only able to get down half the glass before she was slumping down in the chair across from his desk. She sat staring at her glass of whiskey, too tired and heavy to move, slowly being enveloped in a warm bliss that spread over her body.

It was useless to fight against it, the drug in the alcohol having a strong sedative-like affect, so not very much was needed for someone of Megohime’s size. She groggily looked to Javier when he spoke, looking tired and a little confused, but she wasn’t trying to run, completely disarmed by the strong pleasant feeling of the drug.

She once more found herself laid out on her back on the couch, the room spinning as she closed her eyes. It was to hard to think, yet somehow she felt like she was there before, struggling to recall the memory.

Back
Top Bottom