ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“My father’s gone into the hospital recently, so I need this job more than anything- even if the hours are long.” She had to suppress the chill she got as he walked around her, feeling his eyes all over her.

Megohime had to restrain herself from biting down on his hand, putting on a superb poker face.
The work was hard, but no more difficult than cleaning Masamune’s house. She was provided with a maid uniform and a room in the servants quarters, a small room, but at least it was all her own. From early morning to noon she worked, then was given a lunch period, then worked until well after the sun went down. So far she had taken note of all the staff, keeping an eye out for anyone who might stand out.

A soft knock came at Akihime’s office door, Yukimura letting Amaya in. “You wanted to see me, boss?”

She moved to stand in front of the desk, giving a nod. “No problem boss, where am I headed?” Despite Akihime knocking several of Sasuke’s teeth out, there was bo bad blood between them- it was just part of the job.

"I've sent Megohime ahead of you for an undercover gig, and I need you to go in with her to make sure she doesn't die." She said, "The man she's dealing with has been scooping up girls looking for work and whoring them out. With her playing as normal, I don't need her croaking because she can't get to her celebre. Or worse, any drugs he gives her possibly conflicting with it."

She nodded as she listened, seeming completely unfazed at what Akihime was asking of her. “Yeah, I can handle that. Anything else, or just make sure she doesn’t die?”

Amaya followed Megohime in being hired at the DeLanc estate, disguised as a bastard child of a baron, a tag at that. She hid her hair and eyelashes with black dye, working alongside the other employed tags who were housed separately.
Megohime noticed Amaya’s presence right away, but neither one acknowledged each other, Megohime going about her work as per usual.
Already she had gathered a few bits of information, snooping at any chance she got while dusting or sweeping the rooms.
She still got the shivers anytime she spent time around Javier, but so far she hadn’t seen any normals being trafficked.
Pouring tea into a cup set on a rather expensive looking tea cart, she brought Javier his tea, setting it on his desk as he worked.

Megohime didn’t want to accept the drink from him, but she had no reason to refuse. “I suppose one drink won’t hurt.” She said bashfully.

Megohime glanced at the cabinet then the bottle, it spelled trouble, but it was just one drink. She could handle one drink, plus she had Amaya there now to help her out. “Are you sure I can have such a thing? It looks rather expensive.”

She forced a smile. “Well, alright, as long as you say it’s ok.” She steeled her nerves, hoping the drinks wouldn’t be too strong, she wasn’t great with holding her liquor.

Back
Top Bottom