Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

"Oh, about the same as before, though I'm definitely feeling a little more energy in me." He shifted his position again, giving Stacy some room to sit down, and grunting as he did so. "It should be another hour before I'm back at... oh, the typical level of my game. If I'm lucky, I should be at the top of it once you've finished giving Tsuruko the same 'show of appreciation' you gave me earlier. Maybe minus one round." He extended his index finger and winked, letting out a soft chuckle at his own remark.

Stacy just giggled a little as she settled herself next to Tora, letting a hand run over his body a little to caress him, especially around his hips and ass. "Oh dear, don't tell me you're already getting prepared to be fucked like that again so soon... You've really become the horny little femboy, haven't you?" She asked him teasingly, while still gently caressing him.

"Hey, when you're living in the same house as a horny dickgirl, getting ready for the next fuck is only expected, right?" Tora blushed, smiling and giggling to Stacy as he shifted around from her continued caresses.

Stacy giggled again at Tora's comments, but did give him a nod. "That is true... But for now, you can leave the fucking over to your maid. I know she won't mind stepping in for you after you're spent." She said and gave him a wink.

"Without a doubt," Tora nodded. "It's just as amazing how she's taken to you as much as I have, if not moreso. I mean, I knew she was a switch, but for her to submit herself to you that..." He glanced over towards the kitchen, watching as Tsuruko continued to prep lunch. "You must've really awakened something in her, Miss Stacy."

Stacy grinned for herself as she also looked over to watch Tsuruko. "Oh I think she's always been like that, ready to submit to someone who is ready to take control... Especially if that person is her Master." She said and gave Tora a quick wink. "If her Master doesn't show her who's boss, she'll take that control herself."

Tora silently nodded in understanding at Stacy's observation about Tsuruko's submissiveness, then grinned to her with an affirmative nod. "That's right. Though being a switch myself, I'm just as likely to take control and show my subby bitch maid that you're not the only boss around here." He playfully, yet pridefully, chuckled to emphasize his own remark. "And yet, if she wants to fuck my booty instead, I won't stop her. And I doubt you would either." He then reached over and gently stroked Stacy's upper thigh.

"I would never stop her from fucking your cute booty... In fact, I might even hold your legs out to the side while she does whatever she wants to you." Stacy said with a wide and lewd grin on her face. "But next time, it's time for our subby bitch maid to have her legs spread out widely and show just how much she can handle."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you on the sidelines, Miss Stacy," Tora replied with a chuckle to match his own lewd smile. "Indeed. I bet having her legs spread by me will make her eventual fucking all the more exciting for her, and that's without throwing in some dirty talk to really get her deeper into that fuck-me mindset..."

"We'll see if you have to hold her legs... At first we gotta see if she can keep up her flexibility, or she won't pick what kind of yoga pants you'll wear when you practice." Stacy said with a wide grin, as she looked over towards the kitchen to see if Tsuruko would join them soon. "But I bet she'll be able to handle whatever I throw at her with enthusiasm."

"Making an ultimatum out of that, huh? That should motivate her to try her best, no matter what you have to toss her way." Tora lifted himself off his seat a little, grunting softly as he did, to join Stacy in looking in the kitchen at Tsuruko. At this point, she was pushing something she recently prepared on a cutting board into a bowl. It was aluminum, so its contents couldn't be seen, though the salad dressing she grabbed from nearby, opened up and started squirting in gave them an idea of what she was making...

Stacy looked over at Tsuruko for a few moments, grinning a little for herself before she would finally reply to Tora. "Not that I think she needs a whole lot of motivation... She loves to serve as a good maid, and she loves a big cock filling up her holes. She'll do her best no matter what." She said before looking back towards the maid again and raised her voice to make sure she could hear her. "Isn't it right that you love serving and love big cocks, Tsuruko?" She asked and giggled playfully right after.

"And for us, that's plenty." Tora softly giggled, returning to his previous position as Stacy called out to get her opinion.

"You know it!" Tsuruko called back without missing a beat. "Though I haven't had any other big, flesh-and-blood cocks besides yours, Mistress, but I'm sure that'll change soon. You and Tora are building up our harem, right, so I have no doubt we'll have others join the party soon!" She grabbed a pair of wooden salad hands from the side and started tossing the contents of the bowl as she continued to speak.

Tora perked up at Tsuruko's response, letting another smile out with a bright blush to match. "We are about due for another clubbing trip, come to think of it... Plus we gotta introduce Jamie to the others at some point, put him through your little induction ritual, too." He turned to Stacy, slyly grinning. "Wouldn't you agree, O Harem Master?"

Stacy grinned widely at Tsuruko's comment, before turning her attention back to Tora who already wanted them to go clubbing again. "Something tells me you just wanna go back for another patdown from Jessica in front of the club." She said and let out a soft chuckle at watching her femboy getting fondled by the buff bouncer. "But for Jamie, I bet he would love taking part in the ritual... And something also tells me that he would put on quite the show." She said before leaning in to whisper into Tora's ear. "But I bet you know best how well your Daddy will do." She whispered in a teasing voice.

Tora's grin grew wider, partly out of continued slyness but also in embarrassment at being called out, rolling his eyes into a side-glance away from Stacy with his response. "Mayyyyybe~."

"But for Jamie, I bet he would love taking part in the ritual... And something also tells me that he would put on quite the show."

"With how well he handled you, I'd be surprised if he didn't." He lightly chuckled, only stopping when Stacy whispered into his ear, her teasingly cheeky reminder of what he called Jamie during their intimate moments making him blush even brighter than he did when the dickgirl brought up Jessica. He looked down, his face practically red as he choked out his next reply. "Y-Yeah, you bet I do... But it's been a while since we last met up, so maybe I should get in touch with him first. To see if..." His blush was practically glowing now, his next words coming out at a whisper, though loud enough to get within Stacy's earshot. "...to see if Daddy can please the Harem Master as well as I think~."

He then closed his eyes and stifled an embarrassed squeal, pressing down on his crotch in emphasis. That, or an attempt to keep himself from getting hard so soon. Either worked in this case.

Stacy almost burst out laughing from watching how Tora was blushing, looking embarrassed and trying to hide the fact that he was getting turned on again with his stifled squeal. "In that case, I think you should be a good boy and invite him over soon... Perhaps the next time you're together with him again." She said and grinned at how she snuck in calling him a 'good boy' just like Jamie would, to tease him even further.

Tora didn't catch what Stacy had called him at first, though it wasn't long before he was able to process that, stifling his breath briefly before taking a calming breath as he readied his next response. "You know, I think I'll do that. We've got a one-on-one meetup scheduled for this Saturday." For comparison purposes, today was a Wednesday. "I'll invite him then, how's that sound?" He gave Stacy a thumbs-up, grinning confidently.

Stacy gave Tora a wide smile of approval. "That sounds like a good plan." She said and grinned at him for a few moments. "I bet you'll persuade him so easily to come and join us... He might even give you a hard time before he accepts, just for the fun of it." She said and giggled a little afterwards.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for that. Playing hard to get is how he does things..." Tora then looked up at the ceiling, almost dreamily staring off into space. Likely thinking about his upcoming meeting with Jamie, but who was to say?

"Well, no matter how long he leads you on, the sooner I get to meet our newest member of the harem, the better," Tsuruko said, coming into the living room to join in on the conversation. "Really, it's amazing how you've met up with him so many times but I haven't seen a glimpse of the guy! Outside of photos, at least..."

Tora gasped softly at the sound of Tsuruko's voice, turning back to her with a smile. "Well he does live a ways away, and we've met up in neutral areas before now. The time for him to visit this place will come soon, and I'll make sure of it." He winked at the maid, giving her a thumbs-up and confident grin as well.

Tsuruko playfully scoffed, grinning wide. "You better, otherwise you know what's gonna happen~..." She patted Stacy on the shoulder and nodded to her knowingly, having that serve as the only gesture necessary.

Stacy also got surprised by Tsuruko suddenly coming into the living room and joining the conversation, though it quickly turned into a lewd grin from hearing that she wants to meet Jamie soon as well. At the gesture from the maid, she couldn't help but grin even more as she would look over at Tora playfully. "Oh we know what's gonna happen in that case." She giggled teasingly. "But I think as soon as he comes around, you're gonna find that he is delightful, and someone you'll love to fool around with... Maybe even with Tora below you."

"Ohh, a fellow switch, huh? Well now I really wanna meet him!" Tsuruko nodded excitedly.

"And again, I'll make sure he agrees to visit, no matter how many times I have to suck his dick before he says yes."

"You make it sound like something you don't like sucking him off." Stacy said and laughed playfully before ruffling Tora's hair to show that she was just teasing him. "Anyway was it time for lunch yet?" She asked when turning her attention back to Tsuruko.

Tora groaned in reaction to Stacy ruffling his hair, blushing brightly with a playful pout. "Hey, I gotta come up for air sometime..." Though the thought of being forced to continuously blow any one of his dick-having fuckbuddies, probably through some sort of ring gag or blowjob hood, did get him a little excited... Not that it was the time to take advantage of that, though.

"I just finished getting the salads ready. All I have to do is make the sandwiches and then we can eat. Turkey and swiss on whole wheat good with you two?" She looked at both Tora and Stacy, awaiting their feedback.

"As good as it's always been!" Tora perked up, nodding to Tsuruko with an approving smile.

"That sounds good to me." Stacy replied to Tsuruko and gave her a thumbs up, before she were looking back at Tora, while she still toyed with his hair with her fingers. "I bet you'll try to hold your breath for as long as you can before that becomes the case." She said teasingly.

"Excellent. I'll call you both in when they're ready!" Tsuruko headed back to the kitchen, bowing her head before doing so and raising her hand to wave at them.

Tora waved back at Tsuruko, then turned back to Stacy. "Hmm... Yeah, there's a good chance I will." He then giggled, shifting his position some so he was ready to leave the couch at the maid's next call.

Back
Top Bottom