Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

For the time being, Stacy didn't show any signs of caring about Tora climax, other than making sure that she was gonna fill his ass up to the brim with cum, even on her first load. For it was already obvious to the dickgirl, that she wasn't gonna let her femboy go anytime soon. He had teased and tempted her so much with his show, that one orgasm wasn't gonna be enough for her. She was going to fuck him until her balls had been fully drained into Tora's boy pussy.

At this point, she was only a couple of thrusts away from filling him up, and even though she didn't warn him with words, her lustful grunts were an indicator of just how close she was. With one final hard thrust, to push her full length as deep into Tora's ass as she could get it, she let out a loud groan of pleasure, as her cock would then begin to pump her load deep into the femboy below her.

With how aroused he was, Tora wouldn't have minded in the slightest if Stacy kept pounding into him until she was tapped out. He had known her long enough to figure as much, and anticipated the possibility of being trapped by her in that fashion once she was ready to make a move. And now that said move was made and she was in the middle of fucking his boypussy to whatever extremes she could take it, he came to accept that possibility as reality. Just as she cared only about her own climax, he cared only about experiencing however many it took to drain the dickgirl to a dry orgasm.

After several ragged sighs, Tora let out a soft moan as he felt Stacy cum inside him, shifting around playfully in further acknowledgement. He gave her shaft a few squeezes, after which he let out another, louder moan. He tensed up, then grunted harshly as his first load of the session burst out onto the floor beneath them. His seed formed a pool between their legs, but neither cared about the details; just that more would be added to both it and what was released into his ass over the remaining period of unknown length.

Once her orgasm had started to die down, Stacy would let out a deep and satisfied sigh, as she pushed her arms against the floor to raise herself up a little, though she still stayed inside the femboy below her. "Mmm that was a nice start... A great start indeed." She said and leaned down to kiss his cheek, while she already started to let her hips hump down against his ass to prepare herself for round two. "Any wishes before I continue to fuck you, bitch boy?"

Tora sighed heavily, his moans dying down as Stacy slowed her thrusts enough to bring the both of them back to temporary cognizance. He appreciated having this opportunity, in case he needed to voice a concern or two. At the kiss to his cheek, he let out a soft and girlish moan, blushing as he glanced back and grinned wide. "Hnn... Nothing yet, Miss Stacy. Everything's perfect so far... Just as our little celebration should be~." He giggled softly, shaking his rear around her shaft as he readied himself for the thrusting to resume.

Stacy let out a soft moan and a giggle when Tora began to shake his ass around her cock. She would lie down further on him, pressing her big breasts against his back and caressed his neck gently. "Did I ever tell you that you are the perfect little femboy bitch boy, with the perfect boypussy?" She said and moved down to give him more kisses, while her cock kept on rutting around inside his ass. She seemed to already be ready for round two.

Tora blushed a little brighter at Stacy's compliment, letting out a soft giggle. "Not with that exact wording, no. But I'm happy to hear you think of me in that way~." With another giggle, he squeezed her member with his inner walls.

Stacy chuckled again, as she kept on playing around with the femboy below her. "Then I'll say it again and again... That you are my perfect, cute, sweet, futa loving femboy, with a nice round ass, that I wanna fuck every second of every day." Her hand would move to Tora's jaw, and gently turn his face to look at her. "And believe me, I'm gonna make sure I fuck you every single day, my perfect little bitch boy." She said before pushing her lips against his for a soft kiss.

If it was possible to blush more than he already was, Tora likely would've. He looked at Stacy as she turned his head to meet her gaze, his heart starting to pound a little harder in equal parts love and lust. Before he could say anything in return, she moved to kiss him, grunting in surprise, then again in acceptance, as they locked lips. He closed his eyes to savor the mouth-to-mouth embrace, pushing his tongue past the dickgirl's lips and into her mouth.

After a few more moments of making out, Stacy would pull back her lips and give the femboy another sweet smile. "I think it's time for round two... Now should I be gentle with my cute femboy... Or should I perhaps fuck your brains out once more?" She whispered playfully into his ear.

Tora gasped as Stacy broke the kiss, smiling back. "Whatever you're in the mood for, Miss Stacy. I already did what I wanted, so 'til we're tapped out, it's all you." He smirked a little at the end of his remark, hinting that he knew what option she was going to go for.

"Well in that case... You better get ready for it!" Stacy announced before she spread her legs again and soon enough started to raise her hips up, so she could thrust her cock down hard against the femboy's ass. "Now tell me how much you like this fat cock in your tight ass... Tell me you love my big dick in your boypussy!"

Tora nodded once with a soft grunt, turning back as he took a deep breath in readiness. "Oh, it's great! I love how your fat dick feels in my tight bussy, oh so much! Now please, fuck me so I can show you how much I mean it!" He squeezed her cock again with his inner walls, beckoning for her to return the favor.

"Just what I like to hear." Stacy whispered before she began to truly pound her cock deep into Tora's ass once again. Her lustful grunts returned as she soon picked up the pace, with her hips slamming down on the femboy booty, to once again fuck him into the floor.

Tora let out a small smile before Stacy resumed her thrusting at the previous pounding pace. He moaned sharply, squeezing his inner walls around her cock again as she proceeded in and out like they took no breaks. From there, the pace resumed: panting between moans, each noise he made as aroused as the last, occasionally picking up as the dickgirl hit his sweet-spots and pushed them both towards another eventual climax.

Unlike the last round, Stacy had her mind more aware this time of what was going on, rather than just breeding Tora's ass. So she would lean her lips down against Tora's ear to playfully lick it, while she would let her hands caress his sides and hips, as if trying to raise him up a little so she could get access to his front with her fingers. Even though she didn't slow down her thrusting, she clearly wanted to toy a bit more with him for round two.

Likewise, Tora was also more cognizant, responding in tune to Stacy's conscious ministrations. He moaned as she licked his ear, and shifted his body around as she caressed him. At the point he figured she was looking to jerk him off, he even pulled his crotch back to allow her access should she wish to take it. Those latter motions provided further stimulation to the dickgirl's powerful tool, through gyration and returned pushes, than simply remaining in place and occasionally squeezing could. And at points, he let out a brief grin, knowing full well that she was enjoying his teases just as much as he enjoyed hers.

A small giggle left Stacy's lips at the way she felt Tora pushing his hips back against her cock, seeming more playful this time that the first fucking. However she soon realized what she was doing, and her hands moved underneath him to find his dick. Pulling the thong fully away from his crotch, she would wrap her right hand around his length, and started to jerk him off.

Tora ceased his motions the moment Stacy grabbed a hold of his member, gasping sharply in arousal. He followed it up with a moan as he gave her thrusting member another squeeze, afterwards rolling his hips and bouncing his ass in resumed stimulation from his end. Already, he was stiff, but her strokes made him leak pre, the first time he did so for this second consecutive engagement.

With how much Tora seemed to push back against Stacy's thrust in order to get her even deeper into his bubble butt, the dickgirl soon found out that she didn't have to focus a lot on jerking him off. So instead she would squeeze his dick, while her thrusting would push him back and forth, so he would thrust into her hand. All she needed to do was modify her squeezing to make sure that his cock could move almost freely in her palm, but not so much that he wouldn't feel the stimulation. She wasn't going to be the only one who would shoot blanks by the time they were done.

For a brief moment, Tora's moans faded as Stacy ceased motion with her strokes, though the squeezes she applied instead were enough for them to pick back up. As he was pushed ahead and pulled back by her thrusting, he receptively cried out, with only two or three gasps filling in the gaps between each moan. His pre continued to leak out, and his member throbbed in anticipation of when it would be able to release the next load.

Stacy could tell that thanks to her jerking him off, he was ready to cum for her soon. It made her start to actively jerk him off again, as if she wanted to make him cum before she would. She would continue to match her thrusts with Tora rolling his hips against hers, but her hand would jerk his dick off faster and faster, while aiming him down against the floor below him. Clearly she wanted to make the pool of cum below the femboy even bigger.

Tora's moans only picked up as Stacy started stroking him faster, the femboy squirming more often as his dickgirl lover proceeded to overload his senses between her two actions. Thrusting into his ass in back, while jacking off his dick in front. It was enough to make anyone in his position moan, and Tora took full advantage of it, belting out his aroused cries with only one gasp for breath in-between at most. And yet, as he felt his insides grow warm from both the heat of Stacy's thrusting cock and the anticipation of climax, he snuck in more than just the wordless noises he had made for the duration of their second round.

"Yeah... I feel it... Almost there... Miss Stacy, I'm almost there...!" He let out a sharp gasp that sounded halfway towards a moan, one last spurt of pre coming out to join the pool of cum she aimed his eventual load towards. "G-Gonna cum soon, gonna... Hnnnaghh~!"

With that, he reached a breaking point, letting out a ragged groan as he achieved a quick climax. Following up the undignified howl with a more proper and aroused wail, his cum, a little thinner than the last load but still plenty thick, shot out of his member and splashed into the pool, increasing its size just as Stacy intended to. But even then, as he tried catching his breath, he knew it wasn't over yet. Not until she came to match.

Stacy grinned widely from listening to Tora being close to cumming, and she jerked him off even faster. It wasn't long after that, that he hit his climax, and she kept on stroking him through it until she could feel that the last few drops had been squeezed out his current climax. Then she would let go of his cock, and instead placed her hands on the floor on each side of Tora's head. "Now it's my turn!" She said before she would push her body down against his to press him against the floor and the cum puddle below him, while she would slam her hips into his ass over and over again, as she began pushing herself towards a climax of her own.

If nothing else, Tora was surprised that Stacy let him cum for this long before picking up the pace to her own orgasm. It was at the point that, as the remains of his current load oozed out, he glanced back almost needily, wordlessly urging her to get to it. That wish would be granted before long, as she went to pounding into him, close-contact. He moaned sharply as she started, gasping in-between future moans as he settled into being used by her in his post-climax state. It felt like he was but a toy to her in these moments, and wanting to admit it or not, he loved it.

With the new intensity of how hard and fast Stacy was slamming her cock deep into Tora's ass, she showed that all she thought about at this point, was her own climax and using him to achieve it. Her groans were getting louder, as she pressed her breasts against the femboy's back, and let her hips do all the fucking. At the pace she was going, it didn't take long before her cock began to throb inside the femboy booty. Not that it slowed her down one bit, as she leaned in closer to his ear so he could hear her pants and breathing more closely. "I'm gonna fill you up...!" She whispered to him, before she just moments later reached her climax. Moaning loudly right next to his ear, she would start to pump a second load deep into the femboy's ass.

Back
Top Bottom