Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

Tora just kept moaning, weakly writhing, and a little more eagerly squeezing Stacy's cock as she thrust her way up to her climax. As she whispered her intent into his ear - the closest thing he could get to a "sweet nothing" right now, despite being its total opposite - he moaned eagerly, balling his hands into fists and curling his toes as he readied himself for the dickgirl's second load. And before he knew it, it had arrived, pumping into him one throb at a time.

With her load being pumped deep into Tora's ass, Stacy let out a satisfied sigh right next to his ear, before she would cuddle herself against the femboy. "Mmm this really is the best femboy booty to fuck... I don't think I'll pull out of you anytime soon." She said playfully while rutting her dick around in his butt.

Tora's moans died down as Stacy's thrusting came to a stop, reduced to sighs of satisfaction at being filled and held close by his lover. "Yeah... I wouldn't mind you inside me a little longer either, Miss Stacy... You and your dick are nothing short of amazing~."

"Don't you worry, I'm not pulling out just yet." Stacy said in a loving tone, before she leaned in to kiss Tora's neck while pressing her body a little more against his, almost like she wanted to wrap herself around the femboy and keep him in an embrace that he wouldn't escape from, even if he wanted to. "You seemed to love it when I used you like an onahole after I already made you cum." She whispered playfully into his ear.

"Mm, had a feeling..." Tora grunted some as Stacy pressed against him, though smiled at the affection she gave in the process. "That's probably because I did. We may have only known each other for four months so far, Miss Stacy, but it's been long enough that even being treated as a toy by you is more than worth it!"

Stacy couldn't help but grin a little from listening to Tora's words, lightly rutting her cock around inside his tight cumfilled ass. "You are a good little boy toy... A proper lewd little bitch boy." She said in a loving tone. "And I love that you are my perfect little boy toy." She said and kissed him once again.

Tora moaned as Stacy resumed rutting, giggling some as she continued to demeaningly praise him. "Hehe... And I love that you're my flawless, well-endowed dickgirl lover." For lack of a more fitting antonym. But that said, he turned his head back and returned the kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he proceeded to squeeze her cock with his anal walls.

Stacy would stick her tongue into Tora's mouth as she made out more and more passionately with him. Even as he squeezed her cock with his ass, she would hump more eagerly against him, quickly hardening and she made her tongue wrestle against his, before she would finally break off the kiss. "Say... How about I fill your ass up one final time in a grand finale?" She asked him in a lewd tone.

Tora moaned a little more as Stacy kept the kiss going, all while humping him some more. He played with her tongue just as she did with his, then gasped sharply as she pulled away. As she voiced her plans, he grinned wide and eagerly nodded. "Yes, please! That would be great! I think I've got one more load in me, so it would be more than fitting to end on that note!" He bumped his ass up against her crotch, giving her cock another squeeze.

The eagerness that Tora was showing only made Stacy grin even more, as she moved her arms around the femboy to hold him close against her body. "Then I hope you are truly ready for this!" With those words, she would roll over on her side and onto her back, while pulling Tora along so he was on top of her, with her cock still buried deep in his ass. Letting go of his waist, her arms would then move down under his knees and she would pull his legs back, until her arms met behind his head and holding him in a full nelson position. Making sure to not put too much pressure on his body, she then began to push her hips up against his ass to fuck him once again.

"If it's you, Miss Stacy, I'm always ready, truly." Tora closed his eyes and giggled in excitement, shifting slightly as she rolled them into their next position. But even then, he couldn't help but yelp in surprise at the mere feeling of being forced into a full-body full nelson, his legs locked in place alongside his arms. It was a new position for him to get fucked in, one that energized muscles of his in ways he never considered on his own time, and the lewdness of his exposed state made him blush brightly, his cock quickly re-hardening to boot. And then, as Stacy started thrusting, he moaned softly and eagerly, letting her know that as embarrassing as it was, he still loved getting used by her in such a way.

As Tora didn't seem to fight against the position, and instead embraced it and seemed to enjoy it, Stacy soon got settled in to focusing on thrusting her hips upwards and fucking the femboy's ass. She had to move her legs up a little, so her soles were against the floor, before she could truly start fucking him as hard as she wanted to, which in turn made her moan and groan again, just like before. "You're taking it to good... Like a proper bitch!"

Tora's moans picked up as Stacy continued to thrust, the pace of his cries getting faster with each motion in and out of his ass, and their volume increasing as she repositioned herself for a more comfortable thrusting, while still having him on display like he was. As she complimented how he took it, he sighed softly then nodded. "Hmm! I wouldn't be your perfect bitch boy if I didn't~." He gave her cock another teasing squeeze, though weaker than those before thanks to the rare position he was locked in.

"In that case, I can truly get started." Stacy replied before adjusting herself a little, before she would slam even harder up against her femboy. Just like the last two rounds, she somehow found another gear on how hard and fast she could push her cock in and out of Tora's ass. She would close her eyes as focused fully on fucking him, her hips would do all the work in order to push both Tora and herself towards the final climax.

Tora only had the time to nod in response to Stacy, softly grunting as well. He didn't even try to say anything, knowing she'd pick up speed at the earliest opportunity. And as expected, she did. Her thrusting entered a new level of speed and force, at least in today's engagement, and he could hardly resist. He moaned sharply, only gasping one or two times in-between the "ahs" and "ohs" that he reactively belted out. He closed his eyes as well, savoring the full feeling of being invaded in such a manner. His cock and balls moved up and down in tandem with how the dickgirl's hips slammed up against his, within a minute some pre starting to form and fly off with each upwards motion.

Keeping up the intense pace of fucking her femboy toy, Stacy would moan loudly right next to Tora's ear, so he could hear just how good she felt from fucking him in this kind of position. Even though her cock soon began to throb inside his ass, she didn't show any signs of stopping. Instead she just seemed to keep pumping deep into her femboy, like she was just using him like a sex toy in order to make herself cum and dump her load deep inside of him.

In addition to the intense feeling of being fucked he felt, Tora could also hear Stacy's moans at a more intimate level than he would have were his eyes open. In fact, her moaning prompted him to increase how often he let out his own moans. Before long, there were hardly any gasps for breath between them, his pleasure taking fuller focus than preserving his stamina. Though this being his last non-dry climax for a while, it was no huge surprise he'd want to go full degenerate with it.

The femboy shifted around some more as the dickgirl's cock started to throb, preparing to empty inside him at her leisure. He had already leaked so much pre at this point, he was more or less in the same boat, member stiff and twitching and ready to release. Then, for the first time in minutes, he weakly urged some words out in-between his moans. "I... Ah! G-Gonna... Gonna... Ah~! Cum soon~..." He clenched his teeth and grunted harshly, the thickest glob of pre yet oozing out and running down his shaft as it readied itself for bursting, waiting until Stacy was ready to burst as well.

Those words from Tora were enough for Stacy to know, that she had no need to hold back any longer. Giving the femboy all she had in a couple of more hard and fast thrusts, she also felt her climax being just around the corner. She would close her yes and focus on the last few thrusts, making sure they would go as deep into Tora's ass as she could possibly get her length, before her limit was finally reached. With a loud groan of pleasure, her third and final climax was finally reached as she would push her cock deep inside of Tora, before pumping out one final load to truly fill him up to the brim. Even her hold on his legs got tighter until she felt her climax start to die down.

Tora let out a few more harsh breaths, opening his eyes some to reveal that they were glazed over on the verge of going white. Getting fucked at full power in such a lewd position did that sort of thing, it appeared. He only closed them again, unclenching his teeth in the meantime, the moment Stacy sounded her climax a split second ahead of its happening. He responded with his own groan of ecstasy, almost matching hers in how loud it was, and in coordination with the dickgirl, busted his last load of the moment. The contents were as thick as before, though a little lesser in amount, spurting into the air and landing on the ground in a series of splatters. Some of the ropes even landed on himself, not that he minded or cared. His anal walls clenched tightly and twitched around Stacy's own throbbing tool as it unleashed her last load into him to join the other two, trickles of her seed oozing out around her shaft and his anus and down her balls to drip on the floor.

It was by far a fulfilling climax, one that was timed out perfectly. As he weakly caught his breath, Tora let out a smile, satisfied that his surprise worked out so well and thensome.

As Stacy's orgasm came to an end, so did her hold on Tora's legs, and she would slowly let go of them, though she didn't do anything to push him off her dick. Instead she just lied down while she was catching her breath, though that didn't stop her from smiling, as she let her hands move over Tora's waist to hold him against her body. "Mmm I'd say that was worth the extra round, wouldn't you say so too?"

Tora grunted some through his sighs as Stacy let go of his legs, gradually lowering them down to a natural state that also didn't ache too much. At the dickgirl's caresses, he blushed and moaned softly. "Yeah, for sure... I can't tell you how much I wanted it when you pulled my legs up like you did... Well, any more than I already did, at least."

Stacy giggled at Tora's comment, as her left hand moved up towards his hair and started to let her fingers run through it. "You took it so well. I'm surprised I could get your legs behind you head that easily... Perhaps we should do more flexible positions in the future, since you handle it like a proper bitch boy." She said playfully.

"That sounds good," Tora nodded. "And to stay flexible, maybe I could start doing yoga or Pilates or something in the morning. I bet you'd love to see me doing that, wouldn't you?" He briefly giggled, shifting his ass around her cock teasingly. "Hell, you could even join me if you wanted to, get a little flexible yourself~."

Stacy did giggle a little, though she let her right hand wander down towards Tora's hip. "Well that is one reason to see you doing yoga... Another is the fact that you'll look so deliciously hot in a pair of tight yoga pants... Especially with a hole in the back." She said in a suggestive tone. "Plus while you're doing the downward dog, I could always doggy you in the meantime." She said and let out a laugh at her own lewd joke.

Tora nodded in agreement, blushing some at the thought of Stacy doing him from behind while he did yoga. He even imagined her wearing a yoga outfit built for easy fucking of her own, which made him even more aroused. "That doesn't sound too bad, actually... Just warn me before you put it in if it comes to that, okay~?" He looked back and winked at the dickgirl, in his typical loving fashion.

Back
Top Bottom