Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

"I might... But then again, I think you won't say no even if I come up behind you by surprise." Stacy said and giggled a little. "In fact, I think you love sexy surprises as much as I do." She giggled again before leaning in to give Tora a quick kiss.

"Yeah, the way we are, I probably wouldn't mind it after the first few seconds." Tora laughed some as well, then followed up with a brief giggle at the kiss Stacy gave him. "Based on the surprise I broke out for you today, that checks out." He looked down and blushed brightly. "Maybe for our six-month anniversary, you could return the favor, perform for me like I performed for you. Though you'd still be on top once we get to fucking, of course."

Stacy giggled again at Tora's suggestion that she would surprise him and of course top him afterwards like she had just done. "Well I could probably come up with something... If you trust me enough to throw you a big dominant surprise." She said and let her tongue run over his cheek like she was tasting him. "Perhaps I'll get everyone else in on it to watch you getting used like a fucktoy."

Tora shuddered a little in surprise at the lick Stacy gave his cheek - something he hadn't gotten used to yet but enjoyed just as much as anything - and then smiled at the prospect of this being a group party, instead of a one-on-one. "You're gonna go that big, huh? Well, big or small, I look forward to seeing what you come up with, Miss Stacy. If I could surprise you like I did, I can trust you to do the same and thensome~." He turned back and gave the dickgirl a kiss on the lips, squeezing her cock with his inner walls as a light emphasis.

"Oh I will surprise you." Stacy replied and returned the kiss. "Though I think for now, we should instead just focus on getting back on our feet... We can't stay here until Tsuruko comes in and finds us like this." She said and chuckled for herself, though she didn't do anything to push the femboy off her dick, or even attempted to get up herself.

Tora nodded, grunting softly at Tsuruko's comment, though he made no move to get up himself right then. Before he could say anything else, though, he heard the doorknob jostle around, like someone was trying to get in. Rather, like someone was in the process of getting in through the lock he set up.

"Yeahhhhhhh, I think it's a little late for that."

A few more seconds of jostling followed, and then, the lock unlatched. The door swung open, letting light into the room and leaving both Tora and Stacy exposed to the person responsible for unlocking the lounge room: Tsuruko. She was in her usual maid uniform, glasses on and hair in a braided ponytail, holding a key ring with one of several on hand. She stepped inside and looked right at the femboy and dickgirl, smiling at them. "I had a feeling I'd find you two in here! If not from the locked door, then definitely how loud you were moaning just a moment ago~." She closed her eyes and laughed, the hand holding the key ring on her hips for emphasis.

Tora stared at Tsuruko for a moment, then defeatedly grinned back. "Good afternoon, Tsuruko. Hope you didn't miss us too much."

Stacy turned her head to look over at the door and saw Tsuruko coming inside. Giving her a smile, she waited until both she and Tora had spoken before chiming in. "We were just testing just how much Tora can take after four months... Plus that is actually quite the flexible boy." She said and giggled a little, though she still didn't even bother to move up from the bed or pushing Tora off her dick. "Your Master here is becoming better and better at being a good little bitch boy."

For the record, there was no bed. They did it on the floor. Not that it made any difference.

"Can't say I'm too surprised," Tsuruko said with a nod, stepping inside the lounge room and closing the door behind her. "And I take it he's gotten better at keeping control of those situations when he isn't on bottom?"

"As much as I can, but you know me, when it comes to Miss Stacy, it might as well be impossible to resist!" Tora let out a softer laugh.

"I figured just as much," the maid noted as she walked over and squatted by the pair, reaching up to rub Tora's head. "Your skills as a 'top bitch' are better served against the other boys, anyways. Or me, if you're in the mood to demonstrate why you're the Master around here."

"In technicality, right?"

"Hmm, sorta."

Both Tora and Tsuruko then closed their eyes and laughed together.

"Well in that case, your Master gotta figure out what mood you're in... Like if you're feeling that you missed the fun, or that you want a sexy lapdance from him as well." Stacy giggled and moved her hands up to Tora's ass and gave it a little squeeze. "But that might have to wait... I don't think this little cutie got another shot in him for the time being." She said playfully.

Tora moaned softly as Stacy groped him, returning the favor by reaching up and lightly fondling one of Stacy's breasts. "Same goes for this goddess, she's just as tapped out as I am." He stuck his tongue out to emphasize the playful nature of his own remark.

"Aww, that's a real shame, I'd have loved to know you were planning a surprise lap dance for her. I could've gotten in on the action too and we could've made this a threesome!" Tsuruko held up her hands and grinned wide at the thought at what might have been.

"I was considering it, yeah, but with how terrible you are at keeping secrets, I decided against it."

Stacy moaned a little from feeling Tora squeezing her big breasts, though still smiled up at him as he teased the maid with not being able to keep secrets. "Then I know how to make it up to you." She said with a wide grin. "Once I'm ready for another round or two, we should see if you are as flexible as your Master, if not moreso... And if you are, you get to decide on his new yoga outfit he'll wear for when he's practicing." She said and licked her lips again playfully.

Tsuruko glanced off to the side, blushing brightly and pouting some as Tora called her out on her inability to keep her mouth shut about certain things. That expression lessened up some, though, as Stacy teased her with the opportunity to go a few rounds with her once she was ready, as well as the prospect of picking out a yoga outfit for Tora. Her blush returned at that, though her pout was now replaced with a grin. She then closed her eyes and gave the OK symbol with her right hand. "Sounds like a perfect amends to me!"

"So, do you want me to leave you two alone for this one, or would it be all right if I watched?" Tora asked, smiling wide at Stacy in the hopes she'd agree to let him watch.

Stacy thought for a few moments. "Hmm that is a good question, but I'd say... It depends on our precious maid, and if she's gonna be ready when I am." She said and winked up at Tsuruko. "If she comes around and gets ready to show just how flexible she is, then I might not get the chance to have you come and watch." She said in her playful tone while still looking up at the maid.

Tsuruko stood back up, holding her arms out in a semi-shrug. "Hey, I'm ready now, but I'm willing to wait for whenever you're ready to go forward with it. How Tora fits into all that, well... that's up to you, now isn't it, O Harem Master~?" She closed her eyes and let out a cheeky laugh.

"Well Tora can at least try and keep up with how flexible you are, so he knows how good he has to become." Stacy said and grinned for herself. "But now I'm also getting a little hungry... Filling up bitches three times does that to me... Plus I need to recharge for three more rounds later."

"Well I did get back with the groceries before popping in... Tell you what, I'll go and get an early start on dinner. And once we've finished that, then you can test my flexibility and show Tora where the bar is."

"Sounds good with me," Tora said with a nod. "I could use the time and the fuel for a full recharge..."

"That sounds like a great plan!" Stacy said with a wide smile, as she did a little thrust upwards against Tora to try and help him get off her dick. "I think now is the time for me to get a quick shower and put some clothes back on... Unless you want me smelling like a sex and looking like this all day." She said and winked over at Tsuruko.

Tora gasped at the thrust Stacy made against him, which he took as a sign to work his way off. He did, pushing himself off of her dick with a couple struggled grunts, though ultimately popped himself free. However, just as soon as he did, he immediately collapsed against the floor, still not at full enough strength to stand.

"Personally, I wouldn't mind it at all - in fact, it might just turn me on even more than the alternative~ - but, since we are going to be eating soon, getting yourself cleaned off ahead of round 2 is fine by me." Tsuruko strolled over to Stacy, holding her hand out to her to help her get off the floor. "Once you're done, I wanna hear all about what Tora's surprise for you was like... If I don't get the details from him first, of course." She softly giggled, glancing Tora's way as he worked to get back on his knees at least.

"In that case, I'll go get a shower." Stacy said before she couldn't help but giggle a little as she saw Tora struggling to get back on his feat after being fucked as much as he was. "Now that is what a properly fucked femboy looks like." She giggled, as she grabbed Tsuruko's hand to help herself get back up. "But I do think that he prefers to get that fucked." She giggled, as she slowly got back on her feet and started to do a few stretches. "But I'll happily tell you all about it... Unless you wanna use his situation to drag a few answers out of him right now." She said while winking at the maid, as she got ready to head out of the room and grab a quick shower.

After a couple attempts at moving himself into an upright position, only to collapse again, Tora settled for crawling to the nearest wall for support, all the while continuing to gasp for breath. Tsuruko couldn't help but giggle some as she continued to watch. "With how far he's come in four months, I'm inclined to agree." Once Stacy no longer needed her physical support, the maid crossed her arms for a brief moment. "I don't think there'd be too much harm in me doing both, actually. I get some details out of our bitch master, while you fill in the blanks with the whole story. Sound like a plan to you, Mistress~?" In contrast to the title she referred to the dickgirl in that moment, Tsuruko reached over and playfully patted her rear before she could head out.

Stacy couldn't help but chuckle at Tsuruko's comment. "Well you do like to work hard for all the sexy stuff... That's one of the things I love about you." She said and gave the maid's ass a pat in return to the one she got herself. "But for now, you'll have to wait until I'm cleaned up... Unless you wanna come over and lick me clean as well." She said and winked back at Tsuruko as she headed for the door to get herself showered up.

Tsuruko gasped softly at the return pat Stacy gave her, giggling softly right after. "Tempting as it is, I'll save all the licking for after you fill me up later. For right now, though, happy cleaning~!" She waved to Stacy, turning to see her out.

Stacy smiled for herself as she headed back to the bathroom close to her own room, where she would go to get herself cleaned up. Getting herself a hot shower, she took her time to both let her body get cleaned, and letting it regain some energy after how intensely she fucked Tora, until she would feel ready to go again once Tsuruko was ready for her turn. After she had dried off her body, she went back to her room and quickly put on some clothes. It was a white top and a pair of matching loose white shorts, since she had a feeling she wouldn't wear them for long. With that done, she headed out of her room and right for the kitchen, to see if the maid were soon ready to serve lunch.

Once Stacy was off, Tsuruko walked over to Tora, gently guiding him off the wall so she could support him as he tried to stand. Sighing softly, the femboy nodded. "Thanks, Tsuruko..."

"Not a problem. Must've been a really good fuck if you're this weak to stand on your own two feet."

"Well I did take it for three straight rounds, and she didn't even pull out 'til we were all done. You can't blame me for needing to hug the wall after all that."

"Who said I was blaming you?" Tsuruko chuckled some as she led Tora in the direction of the great room. "Well, you deserve a bit of rest either way. Just lie back and take all the time you need to recover. And don't feel the need to rush it, even if the shower's plenty for her to recharge, Stacy won't be doing any extra fucking 'til we've eaten, that's for sure."

"S-Sure, sure thing, Tsuruko..." Tora nodded softly, to which the maid let out a pleased giggle.

After making their way over, the pair parted for the moment. Tora laid down on the couch, readjusting his outfit before doing so, and took slow breaths to help him recover his strength. He occasionally grunted through those breaths from the lingering soreness in his ass, but he powered through it, shifting around to help himself get more comfortable. Tsuruko, meanwhile, started pulling out some items from the fridge to start on the meal she was going to make. It was a little late to be calling it lunch, but all she made earlier in the day was a late breakfast for Stacy, so it wasn't too much of a stretch to call it lunch when it could easily serve as dinner.

She was still in the process of making it when Stacy finally came back down. Before she could make her presence there known, though, Tora noticed her coming in, having shifted his position to a half-sit, half-laydown in the meantime. Smiling at the sight of the dickgirl in one of her most casual getups, he called out to her as she passed by. "Hey there, Miss Stacy. You enjoy your shower?"

As Stacy headed down to the kitchen, she heard Tora call out to him on the way, and stopped in her tracks to turn towards him. "Oh hey there cutie... How's my favorite bitch boy doing?" She asked in a playful tone as she moved over to sit on the armrest of the couch next to the femboy. "You've gotten over the intense fucking, or will it be a while before you'll be able to give your cute butt to me again?"

Back
Top Bottom