Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

Stacy smiled widely at Tora, while she watched him change how he was lying on the couch. "Though we did see that you can get fucked so hard, that you don't even think of licking my cock clean afterwards... You're usually so eager to get your lips and tongue on my length, especially after it's been fucking someone."

"Oh yeah, that did slip my mind, didn't it?" Tora nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "I'd agree, it was because we fucked so hard and so good to the point we were outta juice. But I think maybe you taking a shower might've had some influence too, though I wouldn't have noticed." He shrugged, as if unsure about that last comment. "Would cleaning you up after you fuck Tsuruko dry be enough to make up for that, or will this oversight require greater penance?" He chuckled teasingly, as if he were daring Stacy to come up with something she may have already had in mind to say.

Stacy couldn't help but laugh at Tora's comments, but did ruffle his hair again playfully. "I'll probably get you to lick both me and our maid clean after this, so you should get yourself quite the snack at that time." She giggled teasingly while giving the femboy a quick smile. "That is if you can watch without playing with your own dick."

"Two for one, huh? Works for me. Though not touching myself makes that bargain pretty hard... If my libido's back at full strength by the time you and Tsuruko get down to it, I might need to break out a chastity cage as a handicap..." The way Tora made that remark, he toed the line between joking and absolute seriousness. He did have a few chastity cages on hand, that he sometimes used during his meetups with Jamie - he was even thinking about wearing one to the next, if the other femboy was up for it - and Stacy and Tsuruko knew he had them, so it wasn't like he was obviously bluffing.

Stacy raised her eyebrows at Tora's comment about using a chastity cage if he couldn't touch himself. "Something tells me you just want to be put into one of those regardless... But it does make you look like a proper bitch boy, who just want to serve his Mistress at all times." She said playfully while leaning in to his ear and whispered. "And if you ask nicely, I might put it on you or get Tsuruko to do it."

"They do, don't they?" Tora rubbed the back of his head as he let out a soft chuckle, a little embarrassed but otherwise nonchalant about the whole thing. Then at what Stacy whispered to him, he blushed brighter, going a little quiet before looking down with a smaller smile. "That would be nice... But I'd rather you lock me up before you drive me to my next meet-up with Daddy... I can take care of it myself tonight."

"I'll do that for you, if you keep on being a good boy." Stacy replied teasingly while ruffling Tora's hair again as she gave him a warm smile. "But you do know if you need someone to take care of you like that, you can always count on your Mistress or your Maid."

"Of course, Miss Stacy," Tora nodded, smiling back at her with just as much satisfaction. "I know, though with how long you've fucked me while I was 'free' down there, it only makes sense to keep that up. Unless I'm really craving it, to the point where I can't think straight~." He closed his eyes and snickered some, pressing his hands against his knees to help ease himself.

Stacy giggled at Tora's words before letting out a soft sigh. "You not thinking straight... Doesn't that bring me back to the first day we met. You quickly became such a horny boy, that you would do anything just to have me play with your ass." She said playfully.

"Mm-hmm," Tora nodded as he looked up at the ceiling nostalgically. "You made some very convincing arguments then, and so courteously, too... That, plus me not nearly being enough of a hard-ass to actually boot you from the beach had to have been what convinced me to hook up with you after all that. Besides the obvious, of course~." He looked down at Stacy's crotch, licking his lips as he admired her bulge.

Last edited:
Stacy couldn't help but laugh at Tora's comment about how he was not being enough of a hard-ass to send her off the beach when they first met. "Well believe me, I think your best bet back then to get rid of me, would have been to get Tsuruko to have her be the one to tell me off... But something tells me, that just like you, she would fall for my big dick once she would find out about it." She said in a playful tone. "I think no matter what, we would still end up right where we are now."

"That would have backfired spectacularly had I thought to try that," Tora replied with a chuckle of his own. "True. It's almost like it was fate, us three together like this."

"It does indeed feel like fate." Stacy said in a loving tone, while she leaned in closer towards Tora. "Who knows what you would do now if I hadn't been going to the beach that day... You might not be sucking as many cocks are you do these days." She said with a soft laughter.

"That's one way to look at it," Tora replied. "I'd probably be long gone by now if I never ran into you, Miss Stacy. I'd likely be at some business school in Tokyo or something, studying my ass off at my old man's insistence, like my older brother before me... Just straight-up misery, no question about it."

Tsuruko paused her lunch prep as she overheard Tora's reflection on his original path after high school; no, what his path would've been had he remained at the mansion as a visitor instead of staying as a practical expat. The mere listen to what could have been made her sadly sigh, after which she placed the last piece of bread on the remaining sandwich she had to make.

"In hindsight, I'm real glad I avoided sticking to that path. Instead, living my best life out here with you two and everyone else!" He suddenly reached over and hugged Stacy, pressing his cheek up against hers and affectionately rubbing. "I love you all so much~."

And with that follow-up, the maid smiled, closing her eyes and chuckling as she picked up the sandwich plates and started bringing them to the table.

Stacy remained quiet while listening to Tora's words on what he might do if they hadn't met, and if he hadn't decided to stay at the mansion. The thought about her favorite femboy coming some business guy, working and never having any fun in order to make as much money as possible, did make her start getting sad. Luckily for her, the next reaction from Tora did make her smile widely again, as he moved in for an embrace, which she happily returned. "And I love you too so much! I know I've said it before, but you are the perfect, sweet and sexy bitch boy, and I would want you no other way!" She said while wrapping her arms around him and rubbed her cheek back against his.

"Mm-hmm," Tora nodded, "Me either. Being with you matters the most out of everything, Miss Stacy, and I wouldn't trade that for all the money in the world." He then pulled away from Stacy's cheek, only to lean back in and kiss her on the lips.

Stacy happily kissed Tora back, and wrapped her arms around his body as she tightly embraced him while they made out. Once the kiss was broken off, she looked down lovingly at the femboy. "You must really love the fact that you are my personal little fucktoy... Because I love that about you so much as well." She said and gave him a quick kiss.

Tora grunted softly as Stacy embraced him harder, hugging her just as tight as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers for a few moments. Once the kiss broke, he caught his breath, looking up at her just as lovingly. "It's a hell of a life to live, even without all the freedoms I have... It's all the better that I'm yours and no one else's." He returned her kiss with a quick one of his own.

"Awww, isn't that sweet?" Tsuruko mused, standing behind the couch as she watched her masters kiss. She had been there for a good several seconds, but only now made herself known. "Just what I love to see between you two in these down-time moments~." She let out a soft giggle, then pointed back towards the kitchen with her thumb. "By the way, lunch is on the table, so whenever you two are ready..."

Stacy looked up as she heard Tsuruko's voice next to them, and gave her a big smile when she told them that lunch was ready. "We'll be there in a moment, just one thing first..." She said and reached over to grab the maid by her hand and pulled her in to join her and Tora's hug. "Because we also love having out bitch maid here as well." She said and started to plant kisses on Tsuruko's cheek.

Tora nodded, then reached out to join Stacy in pulling Tsuruko forward. He intertwined his fingers with hers once she was in as part of the hug, smiling widely at her. "It wouldn't be complete without you, Tsuruko~!" He then started kissing the maid's other cheek, repeatedly just as with Stacy.

Tsuruko wasn't too alarmed by the sudden pull forward, though she still blushed as she took in the shows of affection both Tora and Stacy delivered to her. Glancing at the both of them for a few seconds each, she then gave them a pleased smile. "You're damn right it isn't!" She then grabbed the femboy and dickgirl's hands tight in return. "And I'm gonna return this favor tenfold once we're ready to go again, promise!"

Stacy giggled and let Tsuruko grab her hand as she continued to give her kisses until she talked, which in turn made the dickgirl grin widely. "Oh I wouldn't expect anything less from you... Though I still wonder just how flexible you can be." She said with a grin, as she stopped kissing her. "I bet you really want to pick out a yoga outfit for Tora to wear, am I right?" She asked with a lewd grin.

"Oh, you bet I do~!" Tsuruko grinned wide and lewd right back, turning slightly to face Tora as she continued answering Stacy. "If it'll get him ready to flex his own body, then I'll flex mine to whatever limits you set for me, Mistress~." She then leaned forward and kissed Stacy on the lips. In doing so, she pulled away from Tora prompting him to catch his breath now that he was no longer kissing her, at least for right now.

Stacy let Tsuruko give her a kiss on the lips, before giggling as she would pull back and smiled at the maid. "My my, aren't you full of motivation to get your butt stuffed in all kinds of positions." She said with a wide grin. "I hope you at least can get your legs behind your head, or even do a full split."

Tsuruko let out a soft sigh as Stacy broke the kiss, though smiled at getting to share it for a few seconds. She then stepped back a little, tilting her head slightly with a sly grin. "Whatever position you want, I'll do my best to make happen. If not, well... it's a good thing Tora here will already be doing yoga."

"If that's an invitation for me to pick out your training outfit, I'd be more than happy to oblige." Tora smiled at Tsuruko before letting go of her hand, and standing up with another soft grunt. He then started stretching after spending some time mostly stationary.

Stacy couldn't help but giggle, as she stood up from the couch right after Tora. "Sound like both of you will need some new training outfits after today no matter what... It's gonna be nice for me to look at, before I start dry humping you when you do the downward dog." She said and laughed again as she patted both the femboy and the maid on their butts. "But let's get something to eat, I'm getting hungry."

Back
Top Bottom