Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

"Indeed," Tora nodded in agreement, giggling some before gasping from the pat to his butt. After that, he started heading to the kitchen at Stacy's suggestion.

Tsuruko gasped as well, grinning some as she blushed in the aftermath. "Right. They won't exactly get cold, but letting them sit around wouldn't be too great either." Doing some slight stretching of her own, she followed Tora and Stacy into the kitchen to eat.

"Maybe not, but I still wanna eat them... I gotta charge up for the next few rounds." Stacy said as they soon reached the kitchen and she would look over the sandwiches. "Mmm does look tasty." She smiled and took up one of them.

"Same here," Tora agreed as he sat down, glancing off to the side a moment later with a brief blush. "Even though I'll be on the sidelines then..." With a nervous yet no less playful chuckle, he turned back to the table, putting his hands together and bowing his head to his food. "Itadakimasu." He then picked up his sandwich and took a bite out of it.

Tsuruko seated herself and did the same as Tora did. "Itadakimasu." She picked up her sandwich as well, taking a bite as well. The standard show of gratitude she and Tora showed was typical in Japan, and something they kept up even as they lived in America. Stacy had seen them do it numerous times, and at this point understood it as tradition, though being American, she wasn't expected to follow suit. It was up to her whether or not she joined in.

Stacy was just about to take a bite of her sandwich, when she heard what both Tora and Tsuruko said, which interrupted her a little. As her eyes moved between them for a few moments, she finally started talking. "Intadakakima-... Intanaki-... Bon Appetit!" She said with a chuckle before she took a bit of her sandwich.

In today's instance, she did join in. Imperfectly, sure, but even so. Tora and Tsuruko paused their chewing as they noticed Stacy's attempt at saying "itadakimasu", before giving up and going for a fitting Western approximation. In later response, they both chuckled softly, finishing their current bites and giving more verbal responses.

"That's the spirit!" Tsuruko nodded, giving Stacy a thumbs-up.

"Mm-hmm," Tora nodded before swallowing. "It really is a mouthful to say when you haven't done it all your life, isn't it?" He then picked up his fork and stabbed some of his salad, taking a bite out of it next.

"Hmm, and when you're playing it purely by ear." Tsuruko took another bite of her sandwich.

Stacy just giggled a little in response to both of their responses, while she took another bite of her sandwich. "Well Tora does know about handling a mouthful." She said in a lewd and playful voice while winking at Tora. "But I might learn some Japanese someday... If I can stop from fucking you two all the time."

Tora blushed at Stacy's remark about his experience with "mouthfuls", letting out a slightly sheepish chuckle in return before swallowing his current bite of salad and continuing the conversation. "Yeah, that would be a big obstacle to overcome, but still, that would be great!"

"Fair warning, though, Japanese is a pretty tough language to master. At the very least, we can get you to the point of carrying on a conversation, understanding the gist of what's being said. And of course, basic everyday phrases like "itadakimasu" and all that."

"We'll perhaps look into that at some point, although I can't promise I'll dedicate too much time to it... After all, I firstly need to find more big butts for the booty wall." Stacy said with a grin as she took another bite of her sandwich. "I know that all of us want more sexy friends to fuck around with, or stick them in the wall so I can become their Harem Master as well." She giggled playfully.

"Right, that does take priority." Tsuruko giggled, moving to take a bite of her salad.

Tora focused on eating for a little while himself, finishing another bite of sandwich before answering Stacy on what she said next. "But before we go and add any more, we'll need to take care of Jamie's indoctrination first. Which, once we wrap our meet-up on Saturday, we should have a general idea when it'll be."

"But in the end," Tsuruko said, swallowing her current bite before continuing, "it'll all come down to what works best for his schedule. Hadi and Marcy's too, assuming their presence is necessary for the ritual."

"Not really, but I'd love to introduce him to them, so if we can bring them on for it, then all the better!"

Stacy nodded at both Tora and Tsuruko, as they started talking about inducting Jamie into their group and have him go through the ritual. "We can always invite anyone who has gone through the ritual to watch it, but it won't be mandatory... So they can come around if they have the time for it." She said with a smile. "I do imagine it is quite the watch, although it's probably not as fun as taking part in the ritual." She said while grinning over at the other two who both took part in different ways.

"Oh, definitely not!"

"Without question!"

Tora and Tsuruko responded in a similar fashion, raising one of their hands and pivoting it back and forth as one would when dispelling notions brought up to them. In this case, the notion that watching was better than partaking.

"But seeing how we're your right and left hands, so to speak, the two of us watching may as well be mandatory."

"Just one of the perks that comes with being your top bottom bitches, I suppose!" Tsuruko let out a short laugh to emphasize her remark.

Stacy couldn't help but laugh at Tsuruko's comment about her and Tora being the her top bottom bitches, but gave her a wide smile afterwards. "Some perks indeed, even though I bet both of you wouldn't be able to stay away from watching, even if I told you not to." She said and grinned widely. "I bet if I told you no, you would both take a sneak peek, and then when I catch you, beg for a spanking to show what bad bitches you've been." She said and let out a laugh.

"Oh, if peeping on the ritual wasn't allowed, that is totally how it would play out! Though I might ask for more than just a spanking, so you're aware." Tsuruko winked at Stacy, then took another bite of her now half-done sandwich.

"As for me, I'd probably play coy about it. Beg for you to listen to reason, maybe let out a couple "yametes"..." Meaning "stop!" in Japanese. "...but all the way through be obviously enjoying it."

"Oh I know it would take more than a spanking to keep you in line... I do remember it took me and three femboys to tame you during the ritual." Stacy replied to Tsuruko and winked back at her with a lewd look on her face.

Tora's response did made her chuckle a little as she leaned closer towards him. "So you would play all cute and innocent? Just like the day I met you... But then it wouldn't take long before you would do anything, just to have me continue to toy with your big booty."

Tsuruko, who was still in the middle of chewing, simply responded to Stacy with a nod and a couple seconds of giggling.

"Exactly," Tora noted, pointing at Stacy to further emphasize his point. "Going from that to all-out eager buttslut would no doubt leave an impact on anyone coming into our circle for the first time. All the better that it's an approximation of how I first came into your harem myself!" He snickered a little, then took another bite of his salad.

"Oh it'll leave an impact all right... Even though I bet most if the people who join my harem are quite the buttsluts from the beginning." Stacy replied with a grin as she took a final bite of the sandwich to finish it. Once she was done chewing, she spoke again. "Plus I bet it's hard to find someone who wants to be part of my harem that is as inexperienced as you were, Tora... At least someone who's just as eager to serve me."

"Hmm, so in a way, I'm like the baseline for your entire harem, then." Tora swallowed, then looked down with an almost indecisive expression. "I... don't really know how to feel about that."

"On the bright side, if there is someone interested in joining but has next-to-no experience taking it up the butt, you could always ease them into it yourself, Tora, and then once they're ready to take Stacy's dick, you can bring them over and then it'll be official!" Tsuruko popped the last of her sandwich into her mouth.

"That would be the way to do it. But like Miss Stacy said, the odds of finding someone like that are astronomical. Who would even want to say 'yes' to getting fucked by a footlong false-futa dick when they've taken less up the ass than me back then?" Like the other two, Tora popped the rest of his sandwich into his mouth and proceeded to chew.

Tsuruko, meanwhile, finished chewing, swallowing the contents before speaking once more. "Well, they don't have to get fucked by one. Not if our Harem Master is interested in taking on a protege in the art of 'top bitchery' instead." The maid glanced over at Stacy and grinned, curious as to what the dickgirl's answer to that suggestion would be.

Stacy gave Tora an encouraging smile and moved over to put her hand on his head to pat him a little. "You're probably the one who's evolved themselves the most in our harem... You were a shy but cute boy back when I met you, but eager to be pleased. You even started training for my cock right after, and now you are a proper buttslut and bitch boy, who loves every moment of it." She said with a warm smile, before turning her attention over to Tsuruko.

"A protege, huh?" She asked in a curious tone while thinking it over so much, that it took "Interesting... Though I do wonder how they would be different than Tora and yourself when it comes to becoming my top bitch?" She asked while looking over at the maid with curious eyes.

"Mm-hmm!" Tora nodded in agreement. But instead of saying anything more, he shifted his focus over to his salad and started working on it, listening intently to the conversation Tsuruko had with Stacy about a possible protege.

"It's like I said, they'd be like a second you, one who fucks but doesn't get fucked. But it's not like they'd replace me or Tora as your second-in-command. Instead, it'd be like you're training them to be a Harem Master of their own, using us in your harem as practice. And if they lack the will to match their potential? You can always train them how to be a proper dom, much like how we trained Tora to be a proper buttslut." She pointed over at Tora with her thumb.

Once again, Tora nodded, his mouth too full for him to reply with words.

Stacy took a few moment to think about the suggestion that Tsuruko had. "That would be quite fascinating... Although I do wonder how something like that would actually work. Especially have someone in here who might get such a high standing in our little group." She said while looking over at the maid. "Or is one Mistress not enough for a slutty maid like you... That you'll need me to use to as a tool to teach a promising Mistress?" She asked playfully.

"Let's just consider that an extra perk for that route, should you choose to take it~." Tsuruko giggled some, winking at Stacy before getting to work on the rest of her salad.

"I wouldn't worry about the particulars right now, not when we have other priorities at the forefront. Once we find someone worthy of being your first student, though... We can worry about it then, right?"

Stacy gave Tora a nod of agreement. "I agree, we can think about it if such a person should come around and be worthy of using my harem to become a domme themselves." She said as she also started to eat her salad. "For now, the focus will be on getting more butts in the booty wall... Big round, bubble butts!"

"Exactly!" Tora pointed his fork at Stacy to further emphasize his agreement. "And the more booties we find for our wall, the more business the wall itself'll have! Even though we aren't really charging anyone a fee for using it." He looked down with a slight blush and took a couple more bites of his salad.

"But as much as we'd like to get to that point," Tsuruko continued, setting her fork down in her now-empty bowl, "our focus should really be on the small-scale. Namely, getting Jamie in as part of our circle and in the wall himself."

"Oh, without a doubt!"

Stacy also finished up the rest of her launch before answering Tsuruko and Tora. "That is indeed the first step, and a step that Tora will make... He'll meet up with Jamie and see if he can get him to come over to join in on the ritual, so he is part of our group of fuckbuddies." She said and gave Tora a grin. "Not that I think it'll take much to convince him."

"It won't," Tora shook his head. "With how regular our meetups have been, him coming down here is bound to happen sooner or later."

Back
Top Bottom