Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

"Yeah I don't imagine he would reject it for anything. It's right up his alley." Stacy said with a grin, as she leaned back in her seat and let out a satisfied sigh after lunch. "Oh that gave me some energy again... Enough to test out a certain maid's ability to be flexible while getting her butt stuffed."

"I'm happy to hear that," Tsuruko responded with a lewd grin, standing from her seat as she started collecting plates and bowls. "Just allow me some time to clean up and then we can get right to the action~." She winked at Stacy, giggling softly as she pulled her plate and bowl away.

"Take all the time you need, you won't get much chance for a break once we get started... You really need to get tested, to see just how much you can handle." Stacy replied and moved her plate over towards Tsuruko so she could take it away too. "Also Tora might want to watch, even if he can't participate in the action... Hope you're not scared of a crowd."

"Duly noted, Mistress." Tsuruko bowed to Stacy as she stacked the plates and bowls together, then headed for the sink. "When it comes to us, the more the merrier!" She chuckled softly, then glanced off to the side.

"Oh, I'm intending on watching, no doubt about it," Tora stated. "Though I might be a little late, depending on how long it takes for me to put the cage on."

"Well then you better go get it, or you might miss your maid getting banged!" Stacy said playfully while leaning back in her seat, waiting for Tsuruko to come back after finishing cleaning up.

"R-Right, of course!" Tora stood from his seat and hastily bowed his head to Stacy. "Let me know where you'll be! See ya!" He then rushed out of the kitchen, as if taking her suggestion to do it soon and do it now seriously.

Tsuruko, who was still within Stacy's sights, watched as Tora left and chuckled with amusement. "That boy... He's very eager to please, isn't he?" She switched on the water and started rinsing off one of the plates.

Stacy couldn't help but giggle a little as Tora headed off to get his cage and put it on. "He really is... Even if he is the Master of the mansion, he still a bitch who loves that the most." She said and let out a happy sigh. "This might be the calling his life."

"It's one of his callings, at the very least. Living a relaxing life without the worry of expectations, though, I'd say that's his biggest calling. After all, if not for that, he wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't be a part of our daily life, Mistress. Let alone to the degree you are now." Tsuruko rinsed and stacked two plates out of three as she spoke, stacking them on the other side of the sink.

Stacy nodded while listening to Tsuruko's reply, and looked back to give her a smile. "That we can agree on... But I think it's evolving a little for him, to the point where he wants to lead the others as well. Right now, it seems like really wants to be the top bitch of all of our fuckbuddies." She said while letting out a soft sigh with a smile.

"Being the first one to submit to you, even if you fucked me proper before him, that's no surprise." After stacking the third plate, Tsuruko proceeded to rinse out the bowls. "Not to mention, it isn't in his nature to be 100% subservient. Otherwise he wouldn't have had the guts to rebel against his parents' expectations of him by coming all the way out here."

Stacy gave Tsuruko another nod as she thought about Tora quite a bit, before letting out a soft sigh. "He really is the best femboy in town." She said and smiled a little for herself. "Could you have asked for a better Master than Tora?" She asked while looking over towards the maid.

"Having grown up with him, it'd be strange if I did ask for someone better. The bias that comes with being childhood friends is a hell of a thing," she shrugged. "Though if I had to choose, you know better than anyone who my back-up choice for 'Master of All Time' would be, Mistress~." Tsuruko looked back at Stacy, closing her eyes and cheekily grinning wide.

Stacy couldn't help but chuckle at the response she got from Tsuruko and turned to look back at her. "Oh you're just saying that because you would have gotten a lot of dick much earlier." She said and winked at the maid. "But then again, I think you're happy that you got to finally toy with Tora's ass... It must have been a pain not to play with it for so long, hasn't it?"

"An added bonus!" Tsuruko laughed briefly, then set the remaining bowl she had to rinse out in with the other two, turning around and walking back towards Stacy. "To a degree, yeah. You can't imagine how long I waited to do butt stuff with him!" She slammed her hands down against the table (in a controlled manner) for emphasis on that statement. "It was even more of a pain not just asking him about it, since I knew he'd say no because he knew I'd want to go straight for the strap-on!"

"Oh I can imagine you just wanted his ass so badly for so long." Stacy replied with a wide grin. "But luckily for you, now he loves getting his butt stuffed, even by his maid with a strap-on... And he doesn't mind stuffing your butt to return the favor." She said in a playful tone.

"Mm-hmm..." Tsuruko nodded, sitting down across from Stacy. "He sure does... But even then, with all the butt-stuffing we do with him, there's no changing the fact that Hadi got up in there first. No huge surprise, his was a more manageable fit at that point."

"Yeah he did have to get trained to take something bigger than a femboy dick... But I will say that he is doing his best to make up for it at this point." Stacy said and looked over towards Tsuruko as she sat down. "But then again, all the buttsluts we got can take a big dick... Including our favorite maid." She said and winked at Tsuruko.

Tsuruko nodded again, intertwining her hands as she did so, and later blushed at Stacy pointing her out specifically as being able to take a dick her size. "You better believe it. And with any luck, all of our future fuckbuddies should be in the same boat. Until we get to your at-this-point hypothetical protege, of course." She closed her eyes and chuckled.

"Someday that might happen... But until then, I'm gonna fuck you as hard as I did to Tora earlier... Maybe even harder if you can handle it." Stacy said with a lewd grin on her face while eyeing up the maid. "And something tells me you can handle it."

"If I could handle your dick back when we first fucked, I think I'll be able to withstand whatever you've got in store for me," Tsuruko replied with a lewd grin of her own, then raising her head up. "Though, this being me, I'm still expecting myself to wind up barely conscious by the end of it."

"Expect... Or do you hope to get fucked for so hard and so long that you'll get to that point?" Stacy replied and licked her lips while looking over at Tsuruko. "I remember how much you loved getting fucked by me and our three femboys, so I know you can handle whatever I might throw at you." She said with a wide grin.

"Mmm, little of both~." Tsuruko glanced off to the side playfully, then brought her attention back to Stacy as she brought up the foursome that served as her official "Harem Master" induction. "Yeah, any solo stuff's a gimme if a gangbang couldn't break my spirits." She then placed both her hands down on the table, palms flat against the laminate surface, and grinned widely at the dickgirl and with excited intent. "So, whaddaya say? Wanna get started now? If Tora's not ready yet, we could engage in a little foreplay, something tame compared to how balls-deep you're gonna go into me later on...!"

Stacy were looking over at Tsuruko as the maid were ready to get started. "I'm always wanna get started with you!" She said before slowly getting off from her chair and leaned in over the table towards the maid. "But I wonder, should I fuck you in your maid outfit, or have you be naked for this... Test of how flexible you are?" She asked playfully while doing a few playful humps against the edge of the table.

"As much as I love getting fucked in-outfit, if we're testing my flexibility, I'd hate for it to tear..." Tsuruko put her finger to her lower lip as she playfully hummed in thought, all while standing from her seat. "Perhaps we could start with it on, then you could undress me once it's time to put me through the wringer~?"

"Well, you got a point there about your outfit tearing." Stacy replied while she got up from her seat as well while grinning over at Tsuruko. "But you can undress me while I feel you up... Nothing wrong with a little foreplay before you get your butt stuffed by yours truly." She said playfully while beckoning for the maid to come over to her.

Back
Top Bottom