Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

Stacy couldn't stop grinning as she watched how Tora played with her cock in such a worshiping way, that she couldn't help but run her fingers through his hair in a praising way, to show how much she approved of his actions. "You really know your way around my dick... And you're so good at worshiping it." She praised the femboy before giving him a big smile. "Perhaps if you are a good boy, I'll give you a nice reward after I'm done with the maid, and rub my cock all over your face until I've marked you permanently with my scent." She said playfully.

Tora giggled softly at Stacy's compliment of his actions, nodding in thanks while continuing to lick at his present pace. To her subsequent comment, however, he pulled his tongue back, continuing to nuzzle against her shaft as he thought of getting a rougher treatment from it as she teased. "That sounds like an honor I wouldn't wanna pass up~. And what, praytell, would a 'good boy' have to do in order to receive this reward?" He angled his face towards her cock and gave it a brief kiss.

Stacy moved her fingers to her chin and put on a wondering look on her face, as she thought of an idea on how to have Tora live up to the reward she had presented him. "How about this, if you take care of motivating my little maid to complete her test, without touching her... And lick her ass clean every time I cum inside of her, I might just rub your face with my cock until you've been marked by your Mistress." She said and gave the femboy a quick grin. "Is a cockslut like you up for a task like that?"

"Hmm... So basically, I'd be cheering her on." Summarizing it like that, it didn't sound like too high a bar to overcome. But there was the added clean-up requirement, of course, which gave it enough effortfulness that Tora wasn't complaining about it. In fact, he grinned wide afterwards. "You better believe I'm up for it, Mistress~." It had been a while since he called her that, but he couldn't resist the opportunity, since she called herself that first.

Tsuruko glanced back at the two as they spoke, smiling some the best she could with her mouth as gagged as it was at their interacting. She also happened to overhear what all Tora would be doing while Stacy would be fucking her, and what for at that. As much as she was satisfied right now with the dickgirl's fingers in her rear, she was anxious to start getting fucked. She shifted around in place, squeezing the digits with her anal walls in the hopes that Stacy's attention would return to her soon.

"That's a good little bitch boy." Stacy replied to Tora and gave him a wide smile, before she got distracted by Tsuruko shifting around and clearly wanted the attention now. It made her grin, as she pulled her fingers out of the maid's ass, before she gave her a playful smack. "You thought I had forgotten all about you? Well don't worry, the only ass I wanna pound right now is yours." She said and blew Tsuruko a kiss.

"Now Tora... Help my slutty maid get fully undress so I can bend her body and fuck her senseless. Also get the gag out of her mouth. Right now, I wanna hear just how much she is gonna moan from all of this." She said in a commanding tone to the femboy, before playfully and lightly smacking his face with her dick to get him going.

Back
Top Bottom