Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

"You better believe I do, babe~." Tsuruko winked at Stacy, softly giggling before the light prod the dickgirl made against her asshole interrupted it with a moan. Then, to her urging remarks, the maid closed her eyes and nodded obediently. "Of course, Mistress."

In the meantime, Tora had moved back into a seiza position as before, his hands on top of his thighs and balled into fists as he prepared to witness the second round.

Within seconds of her affirmation, Tsuruko got back on her feet but refrained from raising herself upright, squatting but still making contact with Stacy's member. Shortly after, she started spreading her legs, easing herself into the split position. It was during the spread that she brought herself down onto the dickgirl's thick cock, entering with ease. Tsuruko closed her eyes and moaned, savoring the pleasurable feeling through the occasional twinge of her contortion. It wasn't difficult for her, per se, but she was no gymnast. She had to wonder how much she would take in a single go, and hoped Stacy would help offset some of that by thrusting up in return.

Stacy was grinning widely, as she watched Tsuruko get into position and then slowly eased her legs out to the side to do a split. She let out a soft hum as she felt the maid's ass get lowered onto her dick, and it started to slowly take more of it inside of her. It didn't take long before the restraints were showing from Tsuruko, as this wasn't her usual position. So to help her along, the dickgirl would look up at her, as she knew exactly how to help her out.

"So far so good... But let's get the rest of my cock inside your tight slutty ass." She said playfully as she moved her hands to Tsuruko's thighs and got a firm grip on them. "So here... We... Go...!" Just as she said the last word, she would do a hard thrust upwards, pushing the rest of her length into the maid's butt. "Oh fuck yeah! That's the stuff!" She said with a moan and followed it up by a double handed smack to the maid's ass. "Now it's your turn... Show me what a slutty maid can do!"

Just as she anticipated, Stacy moved to help Tsuruko out on getting her on her cock. She looked at her with a thankful smile, but refrained from saying anything. Probably because it was definitely going to get interrupted by the thrust to come. And sure enough, within seconds, it came. Not only did Stacy push her length up into Tsuruko's rear, but she pushed her down onto it, as if giving her an extra extra push. The suddenness of it all in practice made the maid shriek in reaction, but it was a shriek of delight, more pleasured than pained, and even further amplified by the squeeze her anal walls gave the dickgirl's thick tool once at the hilt.

Once her cry was finished, Tsuruko started catching her breath, reaching up with both hands and placing them on Stacy's torso, just below her breasts. Through her sighs, she let out a grin. "'Fuck yeah', indeed~." A couple more breaths, and then she yelped at the two-handed smack to her rear. She threw her head back as she did, closing her eyes as she put her blush-laden cheeks and coy-playing expression on display for both Stacy and Tora, the latter of whom was taking steady breaths as well, to avoid getting too excited inside his cage.

"Now it's your turn... Show me what a slutty maid can do!"

With a few more breaths, Tsuruko looked right at Stacy, once again grinning in her typical sensuous way. "Hehe, with pleasure~."

She pressed her hands against the dickgirl's torso, and with that, she started to ride her. Starting with a couple back-and-forth motions to ease herself into the full-length position she was in, on top of riding her in a split, and before long raising herself with them. She lifted herself up, only to come back down; exposing a portion of the base of Stacy's cock, only to swallow it back up with every opposite motion. With each thrust up and down, she panted heavily, her hot breath filling the atmosphere between the two of them. Her tongue started to poke out after a few seconds, saliva dripping off of it onto her hands. She wasn't at the mindless, animalistic stage of it yet, but already, Tsuruko was showing how slutty she could be in such a position, especially when restraining herself as much as she could in such respects.

Stacy felt Tsuruko adjusting herself and putting her hands on the dickgirl's torso, as she clearly readied herself for the ride to come. Then as she began to lift herself up and come bouncing down on her big dick, which in turn made Stacy moan for her maid. "Oh yes, that's it! Keep it up!" She said in an excited tone, as she moved her hands along Tsuruko's thighs to caress her a little, but mostly to motivate her to keep going. She would do a couple of thrusts up against her ass, but she would mostly let the maid do the most of the work to test her and see how well she was doing. That was when she suddenly got an idea.

Moving her hands down over Tsuruko's, she would lift them off her torso and then moved her fingers in with hers to intertwine their hands. From there she put her elbows against the floor. "Now you can support yourself fully against me... I'll make sure to hold on to you." She said and gave the girl a wink, before thrusting up against her to motivate her to go even harder and faster than she had done up until this point.

Tsuruko paused her moans for a brief moment so she could nod in compliance with Stacy's urge for her to keep going. True to that, she picked up the pace of her riding, pulling herself off more and taking in more with each motion she maid atop the dickgirl. With that, her moans resumed, only getting louder the more she rode. Whether that was because of her "keeping it up" or the result of Stacy returning her favor, that remained to be confirmed.

For now, from what Tora could tell from his vantage point, it appeared to be a matter of both. Sitting to the side of the pair was a smart move in that respect, but it robbed him of what he felt was the best possible view of the actions playing out before him: facing Tsuruko's back. Of course, it would've been too much for him to handle, getting hard inside his cage at the sight of Tsuruko's ass bouncing up and down on Stacy's cock, complete with the sounds and smells associated with such debauchery... This was fine. Still enough to make him discomforted when aroused, but fine still. After all, this was nothing, compared to the cage he'd wear for his upcoming meet-up with Jamie.

Back to the others, Tsuruko gasped softly, her moans once again interrupted, as Stacy intertwined their fingers together, basically holding hands now as they continued to fuck. The suddenness and surprising intimacy of it all made Tsuruko blush, but she refrained from any stammering or other forms of verbal freakout. Being so close to the dickgirl as a key member in her harem, it was only natural she'd think of this as normal. Still, as Stacy explained how it all worked, her surprise lessened and, after a sharp gasp from the encouraging thrust, her grin returned. "Good to know, Mistress. Believe me, I won't be letting go, not 'til you've filled me to the brim again~." She gripped Stacy's hands within her own, solidifying how physically close they were in this moment, and maybe emotionally, too.

Tora squealed softly under his breath, grinning wide at the exchange. No doubt, seeing them like this made his experience on the sidelines as a temporary cuckold all the more worth it.

All that said, Tsuruko picked up the pace once more. She started with a pair of ruts around Stacy's cock, then lifted herself off and on, up and down at her previous pace, picking up to another level. With that level, she employed faster thrusts, as well as harder slams down once back to balls-deep. Her moans increased in volume from before, as well as in terms of arousal. One could only imagine how much sluttier she'd become once they were both at full throttle...

With the new intimacy between them, Stacy winked up at Tsuruko as the maid started to get into a good rhythm of bouncing herself on her big dick. It made the dickgirl moan loudly and it didn't take long before she would start thrusting back up against her ass. It was getting very clear that she was getting too excited to hold back any longer, the little moment of intimacy was now getting replaced by the dickgirl wanting to ravage her with her lust and increased libido. So as she squeezed the maid's fingers with her own, as if showing that she would hold her tighter if she could. She would thrust up faster, motivating the maid to follow along with her bouncing. "Oh yes, that's it! Keep it up! I wanna feel that slutty maid booty squeezing my cock until I fill it up all over again!"

Just as Tsuruko picked up the pace with her thrusts, Stacy returned the favor in kind, slamming into her with greater speed and force. As intimate as they remained, fingers intertwined, it was clearer than ever before that this was an exchange of lust, pure sexual excess from two individuals who loved the act. Poetics aside, Tsuruko gasped as Stacy gripped her hands, throwing her head back as her blushing intensified. True with the dickgirl's motions, she adjusted her pace and motions to follow, moaning and gasping whenever those sweet spots were inevitably and repeatedly brushed against. And at her dirty talk, she fired back with her own.

"If that's what you want, Mistress, then you got it! This slutty maid booty's gonna milk that thick dickgirl rod of yours dry!" With a soft grunt leading into another moan, she tightened her inner walls, squeezing Stacy's thrusting cock with it. She then loosened up, only to tighten it again, over and over, all keeping pace with her continued thrusts.

Since she had already climaxed quite a few times that day, Stacy was feeling her dick being quite sensitive, even though she still felt like she could keep on going. However with how tightly Tsuruko was squeezing her dick, she felt herself getting pushed quite far towards her next climax already. Not that it stopped her from thrusting up eagerly against the maid's ass. "Oh yeah, you're holding my dick like a vice! Keep it up and I'm gonna fill you up soon!" She said and shot the maid a wide grin, as she was clearly enjoying the way she was riding her cock, despite having to be in a full split. "Don't hold yourself back... I wanna see my slutty maid ride like her life depends on it!"

Tsuruko continued her motions, as well as her moans, the more Stacy proceeded to thrust into her. Sure enough, her dirty-talk exclamation was once again met with another from the dickgirl, prompting a matching grin through all the pleasured cries. Snickering slightly at the soft order to not hold back, the maid responded with an affirmative nod. "Whatever you wish, Mistress. If it's a rough and spirited ride you want, then this slutty maid will be more than happy to give you one~!"

With that, Tsuruko's thrusting motions increased. While taking the same amount of dick she had previously, her speed and the power with which she employed it increased, not too much to be a shock but enough for Stacy to notice. Her ass was practically slamming against her crotch now with every motion, the smacking sounds echoing throughout the lounge room alongside her moans of arousal. It was enough of a release of restraints, in fact, that an animalism started to take form in her expressions. Eyes on the verge of glazing over, tongue sticking out... Tsuruko was inching closer and closer to a pure ahegao, one that screamed she was fucking silly as much as she was fucked silly.

Tora grunted occasionally the more he watched, his cock straining against the confines of his cage. He kept himself steady, though, inhaling and exhaling as he intently watched Stacy fuck Tsuruko, and Tsuruko ride Stacy in turn. However more it hurt, the hands-free orgasm he knew he was going to have the moment they both exploded against one another was sure to be amazing. To ready himself for that, though, he slowly breathed in through his nostrils, savoring the smells of sex propagating throughout the closed room.

With the intensity that Tsuruko was riding her dick, Stacy was quickly getting pushed towards her second climax inside her ass. Her fingers grabbed once again onto the maid's hips, in order for her to thrust up harder and faster against her. If she had been on top, one could accuse her of breeding the maid with how hard she was fucking her. Her upper body was relaxing on the floor, allowing her hips to do all the work, all while moaning louder and more quickly, as a signal of just how close she was to cumming. With her eyes closed, she was holding back, before opening them wide as she got eye contact with Tsuruko. "I'm ready to cum! Cum with me, my slutty maid!" She said in a commanding tone, while she did her best to hold back just a few more moments, before she couldn't contain herself any longer.

Finally she did one hard thrust against Tsuruko's ass while pulling her down further on her cock, before she would let out a loud cry of pleasure. Her cock throbbed hard, which quickly followed a second load being blasted deep inside the maid, filling up up once more. Her hips did some light thrusting upwards as she rode off her climax, and once it had passed, she let out a satisfied sign and leaned down again. "You pass... Round two." She said and gave the maid a wide smile.

Accusations of breeding would have been easy had their physical positions been reversed, but as they were now, an argument could still be made for it. With how fast and hard Stacy thrust up, how well it matched Tsuruko's own riding bounces, and everything to indicate how much the pair were enjoying themselves - all that could be seen, heard, and even smelled - there was no denying its interpretation as babymaking. Well, save for it actually being sodomy, that was.

Tsuruko's eyes were about to roll fully into the back of her head after a full half-minute of thrusts from her dickgirl lover, the animalistic groans she emitted in that time further proving how deep in she was getting. But the pinpoint call of climax from Stacy made her snap to. A blink of the eyes and she was lucid once more, her tongue snaking back briefly as she nodded firmly and gave an obedient response to match. "As you wish, Mistress~...!!" She gripped her hands tightly, and clenched her anal walls around the thrusting dick as she pounded herself down with a few more decisive thrusts. She refrained from moaning in that time, instead inhaling and exhaling all the aroused breaths she needed to.

And then, with that one thrust upwards, she ceased motion in her body, and in that same instant, threw her head back as she cried out sharply in arousal. A mix of the mindless moans from before and her returned cognizance, it coalesced with Stacy's own precipitous moan to create a mutual siren call that would've deafened anyone who got too close. Tora, at least, had to cover his ears in order to avoid any permanent damage, which was already adding to his own continued straining, thanks to his cock pushing against the cage keeping it in check. The dribbling pre from his tip, though, was as paltry a near-orgasm as it could get compared to what Stacy and Tsuruko had let out in that moment. Just as the dickgirl filled her back door to its brim, the maid twitched and convulsed in utter ecstasy around her thick shaft, as her vacant pussy started spraying juices onto her abdomen in a more hands-off show of how turned on she was with this orgasm. Though not quite mind-shattering, it was enough to leave her satisfied a second time over.

Just as Stacy rutted inside her while coming down from her climax, Tsuruko shifted back and forth in turn, letting out a few relieved sighs before opening her eyes and looking down at the other. "Happy to hear it, Mistress. I'm glad I was able to meet your... high expecations~." During the brief pause in her remark, she leaned forward, letting go of one of Stacy's hands and moving it up to caress her cheek. Once she was done speaking, she giggled softly, then kissed the dickgirl on the lips, closing her eyes as she savored that post-climactic action in itself.

Stacy softly kissed Tsuruko back as she felt her leaning down against her, having their tits pressed against each other. Her hands would move down towards the maid's ass and gently caressed it, while she moved up to make out with Tsuruko. She would push her tongue into her mouth, and while she was still the one controlling the kiss, she wasn't forceful at this time, but rather gentle and allowing the both of them to regain themselves after the intense fucking.

Once the kiss was broken off, she would give the maid a warm smile, before letting go of her ass, only to let her hands double smack it. Then she followed it up by spreading her cheeks and slowly lifting her off her cock, until it popped out of her cum filled asshole. "Mmm I could feel just how much of my seed you have back there... It's time to give your master a treat." She giggled before she would look over towards Tora.

"Come over here, bitch boy... It's cleanup time!" She said and moved her hands while holding onto Tsuruko's ass to make it jiggle and have a small amount of cum leak out to tempt him. "But remember to leave my dick alone! After I've fucked my slutty maid for a third time, it's musk is gonna be so strong, you eyes are gonna roll back when I rub it all over your face!"

Tsuruko moaned softly at the soft yet passionate manner in which Stacy returned the kiss, playing with her tongue as soon as it entered her mouth and prolonging the kiss as they regained their energy following their climax. It left her in such a blissful state, that she couldn't help but look the dickgirl right in the eyes, smiling wide and lovingly after all that was done. Naturally, that made her yelp from the sudden double-handed smack come across as more surprised than it actually was. She continued gasping for breath as she looked back at Stacy pulling out of her, slowly anticipating her exit and what would come forth in response. Safe to say, it did not disappoint. Following a second, softer yelp, she looked back at the thick seed pouring from her back door, reaching behind and spreading her ass slightly so more spilled out. "Indeed it is~. Mm, and I think he'll very much appreciate what we have in store~."

Tora, meanwhile, panted heavily as he recovered from what he thought might have been a ruined climax but was honestly difficult to tell, especially with how much straining he did trying to handle both the cage and the volume of Tsuruko's climax. It was around this time that he moved his hands away from his ears, pressing his palms against the floor as both drool and pre dripped onto the floor with each breath. Of course, it was no time for him to remain like this; Stacy released another load inside Tsuruko, and like before, it was time for him to clean them up. At Stacy's call over to him, he nodded obediently and started crawling over. Her promise of giving him an almost mind-shattering aroma from the third round was enough to make his member pulse inside his cage at the mere thought, prompting another strained groan, but he kept his priorities in check and approached the pair, right at Tsuruko's back door.

Tsuruko moaned softly as Stacy jiggled her ass, pulling her hand away just before it did, and then grinned as a still-panting Tora readied himself behind her. "Look at him, all hot and bothered just from watching us, and without any way of getting off from it, either! Almost makes a reward like this seem a little much for the little bitch boi, wouldn't you say so, Mistress?" She looked down at Stacy and snickered some, awaiting her response.

Tora blushed at Tsuruko's tease, hesitating for just a second before continuing his advance. Sticking out his tongue and pressing it against her back door, he started licking up Stacy's cum as it trickled out bit by bit, swallowing after every few licks. The initial lick interrupted Tsuruko's snicker, causing her to moan some more.

"Ahh~... Even so, he's really good at following orders, and with just the right degree of attention, too~!"

Stacy couldn't help but grin as she watched Tora slowly approach, looking like a horny and panting mess while he crawled closer to Tsuruko's cum filled ass. "Mmm yes, he surely is enjoying our show in a very hands off kind of way... Although something tells me that eating out your slutty ass is giving him quite the satisfaction." She giggled and gave Tora a quick wink, before he started to lick the cum out of the maid's booty.

Her hands kept on caressing Tsuruko's cheeks, while keeping them spread to allow Tora more access to eat her out. She kept on smiling at him, clearly happy with his enthusiasm and obedience, before she would move back to make out with the maid. After a short makeout session, she would give her ass another playful slap. "So you think you got enough left in you to face the third and final challenge? You must really love serving your Mistress... Or perhaps you are just that big of a slutty maid." She said in a playful tone. "Or perhaps all you truly want is to dress up your Master in tight yoga pants."

"As if we'd expect anything less of him." Tsuruko closed her eyes and chuckled, keeping her head positioned back at him for a moment like she was looking at him. Tora took quick notice, blushing some before picking up the pace of his licks, especially as more cum started leaking out thanks to Stacy's ministrations against Tsuruko's rear.

In the meantime, Tsuruko moaned as Stacy played with her ass, then resumed making out with the dickgirl shortly after. The tongueplay was a little softer this time, but still plenty passionate. She broke away from the kiss a second before the smack to her booty prompted another aroused yelp. Panting heavily, she gave Stacy a nod once she was finished teasing her. "I'd say I'm all three, personally~." She reached up and placed her hand on Stacy's shoulder. "Hell yeah, I'm ready for round three. I've already been fucked to the point of silliness twice, one more shouldn't hurt, even if it knocks me out!"

Back
Top Bottom