Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Beach Fuckbuddies (Yume Kuribayashi & Dreamstreet)

Stacy couldn't stop grinning as she watched how Tora played with her cock in such a worshiping way, that she couldn't help but run her fingers through his hair in a praising way, to show how much she approved of his actions. "You really know your way around my dick... And you're so good at worshiping it." She praised the femboy before giving him a big smile. "Perhaps if you are a good boy, I'll give you a nice reward after I'm done with the maid, and rub my cock all over your face until I've marked you permanently with my scent." She said playfully.

Tora giggled softly at Stacy's compliment of his actions, nodding in thanks while continuing to lick at his present pace. To her subsequent comment, however, he pulled his tongue back, continuing to nuzzle against her shaft as he thought of getting a rougher treatment from it as she teased. "That sounds like an honor I wouldn't wanna pass up~. And what, praytell, would a 'good boy' have to do in order to receive this reward?" He angled his face towards her cock and gave it a brief kiss.

Stacy moved her fingers to her chin and put on a wondering look on her face, as she thought of an idea on how to have Tora live up to the reward she had presented him. "How about this, if you take care of motivating my little maid to complete her test, without touching her... And lick her ass clean every time I cum inside of her, I might just rub your face with my cock until you've been marked by your Mistress." She said and gave the femboy a quick grin. "Is a cockslut like you up for a task like that?"

"Hmm... So basically, I'd be cheering her on." Summarizing it like that, it didn't sound like too high a bar to overcome. But there was the added clean-up requirement, of course, which gave it enough effortfulness that Tora wasn't complaining about it. In fact, he grinned wide afterwards. "You better believe I'm up for it, Mistress~." It had been a while since he called her that, but he couldn't resist the opportunity, since she called herself that first.

Tsuruko glanced back at the two as they spoke, smiling some the best she could with her mouth as gagged as it was at their interacting. She also happened to overhear what all Tora would be doing while Stacy would be fucking her, and what for at that. As much as she was satisfied right now with the dickgirl's fingers in her rear, she was anxious to start getting fucked. She shifted around in place, squeezing the digits with her anal walls in the hopes that Stacy's attention would return to her soon.

"That's a good little bitch boy." Stacy replied to Tora and gave him a wide smile, before she got distracted by Tsuruko shifting around and clearly wanted the attention now. It made her grin, as she pulled her fingers out of the maid's ass, before she gave her a playful smack. "You thought I had forgotten all about you? Well don't worry, the only ass I wanna pound right now is yours." She said and blew Tsuruko a kiss.

"Now Tora... Help my slutty maid get fully undress so I can bend her body and fuck her senseless. Also get the gag out of her mouth. Right now, I wanna hear just how much she is gonna moan from all of this." She said in a commanding tone to the femboy, before playfully and lightly smacking his face with her dick to get him going.

Tsuruko yelped in response to the smack, blushing brightly and slowly shaking her hips in a subtle beckon for more. The blush only increased as she noticed Stacy blowing her a kiss, causing her to look down in playful sheepishness.

"Your wish is my command, Mistress Stacy~!" Tora gave her a salute before pulling away and getting back on his feet. He lightly jogged over towards Tsuruko's front and, without hesitation, grabbed at the bit of panty that was sticking out of her mouth. He didn't yank, though, instead carefully removing it so she wasn't caught off-guard and wound up in a coughing fit.

As expected, she didn't cough, though Tsuruko did visibly catch her breath, inhaling and exhaling once her makeshift gag was freed from her maw. Once she collected herself, she looked at Tora, who already discarded her panties to the floor and was now working on untying the apron portion of her uniform. "Well isn't this a surprise... Never thought I'd see you act so obedient, not after you started working your way up to "top bitch"."

"Yeah, well, I'm still a switch at heart. And with this little thing on..." He pointed down at his chastity cage, giving it a slight tap. "...that only makes my subby side want to come out even more~." He finished undoing the tie on her apron and took it off, then moving to pull off her top.

"As expected. That's our Tora." Tsuruko gave him a warm, but still recognizably teasing smile. The femboy returned the favor with one of his own.

"You're saying that like you don't want to be a top bitch yourself, Tsuruko." Stacy said with a grin at the end of their conversation and moved in so she could place the length of her cock to line it up between the maid's cheeks so she could hotdog her while they waited for Tora to undress her. Her hips moved slowly, as if she was teasing the maid while she waited for her to be undressed enough to fuck her.

"I'm your Mistress, and I know that you love to serve more than anything." She said before leaning in to whisper into her ear, pressing her big breasts against Tsuruko's back in the process. "But I also know you want to be the best at serving... Even if your competition is your Bitch Master." She whispered seductively while letting her hips speed up hotdogging her ass.

Pulling back, she let her hands rest on the maid's hips and gave her a smile from behind. "And now you get a chance to show just how good you can serve your Mistress." She said in an encouraging tone, as if she was motivating her to push herself through the upcoming flexible challenge.

Tsuruko gasped softly as she felt Stacy rest her cock along her asscrack, glancing back at her before she started thrusting along it to warm up even further. "You think so?" It didn't take long after saying that for the maid to get her answer, followed by some from-behind close contact and continued teasing encouragement. Already moaning occasionally from every arousing action the dickgirl took, Tsuruko couldn't help but belt out a louder one as she appealed to her desire to please. She nodded eagerly, lightly shaking her ass up and down in wordless reception.

All the while, Tora continued disrobing Tsuruko, discarding her top and her skirt. Before long, she was left in just her gloves, stockings, heels and headdress; nothing that necessitated removal for what Stacy had planned for her. "There we are," the femboy announced, stepping back and clapping his hands together. "Are you both ready to go?"

After a few more sighs, Tsuruko grinned at Tora, giving him a thumbs up. "When it comes to our Mistress, I'm as ready as always~."

At first, Stacy remained quiet as she watched Tora finish off undressing Tsuruko, and the maid giving a thumbs up to show that she was now ready for her test. "Then you're ready for this!" She said, just as she pulled back and then thrust her cock forward to make it all slip into her ass. "Oh yes, that's the stuff!" She said with a soft sigh, as she rutted around in her ass for a few moments, before wrapping her arms around the maid to make sure that they could get into the correct position.

Pulling gently on Tsuruko, she made them both get onto the floor without pulling out of her ass, while she would stay on top of the girl until the maid would be on all fours. Then she would roll over onto her bag, pulling Tsuruko along with her so she would be on top. Her hands would finally let go around her waist, and instead move down to the maid's legs, so she could pull them up towards her head. It was then her hands would meet behind the maid's head, locking her in a full nelson position and exposing her lower body fully to the only audience they had in Tora.

Before she would start fucking her, the dickgirl would lean in closer to whisper into her ear. "You ready for a great fucking, or is this too much for you to take?" She whispered into her ear, as if giving her a chance to quit before beginning.

Despite what she said, Tsuruko was still caught off-guard by Stacy suddenly thrusting into her, yelping sharply as the dickgirl entered her ass with enough ease that it was hardly any effort for her. Even Tora couldn't help but flinch some in response, but just as quickly regained his composure before settling onto the floor in the seiza position. On his knees, he eagerly observed as Stacy started fucking Tsuruko, all while easing her into position after position until she was right where she wanted her.

Tsuruko groaned in reaction with each form she was contorted into, from on all fours on bottom, to front-facing on top, and ultimately with her legs lifted and spread as if in a reverse mating press. For that last one, she inhaled and exhaled heavily, taking what little time she knew she would be afforded to get accustomed to her position. Her eyes were almost glazed over and her tongue on the verge of lolling out, but true to "almost", she still had her wits about her. Enough that she could legibly respond to Stacy's final question before the "test" could truly begin.

"I'll take whatever you've got, Mistress, no matter how sore it makes me. Now go ahead..." She glanced back once more, grinning wide and perversely. "Show me and our little bitch boy how much you love fucking this slutty maid into pure submission~."

Tora blushed at the mention Tsuruko made of him, but quickly returned to his at-attention position, knowing that whatever Stacy did to start, he didn't want to take his eyes off of them, not for a single second.

The response from Tsuruko was perfect and made the dickgirl grin widely. "Well said... Then let us fuck this slutty maid into submission!" She said before she began to thrust her hips upwards and fuck her ass in the full nelson position. Stacy quickly started to moan, but showed no signs of slowing down or stopping.

All the while she is fucking the maid, she would occationally look over at Tora, to see his reactions to how hard his maid was getting fucked. It made her grin to see just how focused he was on the action, and she would push a little on Tsuruko's neck to make sure that she would look over at him as well. "You're taking it so good, like a really slutty maid." She said in a praising tone. "Now tell your Master just how much you love being fucked by your Mistress!"

Back
Top Bottom