The Night Whispers

Kovo nodded and smiled. "His Name is Aza BlackHunter. He is a Psi-Dhamphire. Menaing he is only part vampire. He shares all of our strengths, and none of our weaknesses. But he is a special kind of vampire. not only can he feed on blood but also the energy of a person's mind."

Aza laughed and kept filiming her as he walked over to her,sliding a hand along her legs to the top of her shorts. "And you are my whore from now on, to do with as I see fit, to dress how I want you to, to bed who I want you to and when Is that understood?"

"Yes, Aza," she said, fearing the repercussions of saying no to him. His laughter chilled her, as did his touch, but she forced herself to stay in the right state of mind to deal with him. She had to give him what he wanted.

Aza looked at Esmerelda and slipped his hand into her shorts as he nibbled on her neck and rubbed his fingers against her. "Call out as if you were calling out to your sons to fuck you."

His comment completely threw her for a loop. "I'm sorry?" she asked, a little confused as to what she was actually supposed to do. Did he really want her to call out for her sons to fuck her?

Aza watched her and slid his finger into her before nipping at her neck. "You heard me my pet,now dont try to play cute or innocent. I know you want it, deep down you do..now act upon it."

It took her a moment to get over the shock of the statement and to get into the right state of mind, but she did as she was told. She moaned softly as he slid his finger into her and nipped at her neck before she called out to her sons, who she hoped couldn't really hear her. "Kuro, Kovo, my sons, please come to me! I need your hard cocks. I need you to fuck me!"

Aza watched her and smiled as he kept fingering her,sliding in a second finger. He licked and nipped at her neck before sinking his fangs in to give her more pleasure.

She moaned as he kissed and licked at her neck, his fangs only intensifying the things she felt. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head to the side and back as he continued. He had her until he was satisfied that she'd paid him for his services, and she wasn't sure when that might be.

Aza watched her squirming to his actions as he slid his fingers deeper into her and pulled his fangs out and licking up the blood. "Keep calling out for them."

She moaned louder and arched her back. Did he expect them to really come to her? She hoped not. Still, she had to do what she was told, so Esmeralda called out to them again. "Kovo! Kuro! Please come fuck me!" she called out. "I need you both inside of me!"

Aza grinned and kept fingering her and licking along her neck before whispering into her ear. ""Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi bajuri verde."" That words brought upon a grip onto her. Whenever he spoke to her, she would become who he wanted. "you now are mine."

Esmeralda's eyes glazed over as he whispered to her. She felt as though she was no longer in control. She wasn't herself anymore...but who was she? And why wasn't anyone fighting for her?

Aza watched Esmerelda, the glaze was there for a brief time before her eyes returned to normal. She would know why she was letting Aza play with her but then she wouldn't want it to stop. He smiled and unzipped himself and pulled down her shorts and hose and slid himself into her.

She moaned as he slid his length inside of her. Her body responded to him right away, the little charm he'd placed on her, more than enough to make her want more. "Aza," she moaned, letting him continue to thrust into her.

Aza grinned and kept thrusting away in her. his hands sliding along her sides as he kept pushing and pushing. "Yes my little whore pet?" He grinned and nibbled along her neck and kept pushing against her.

It felt strange to be tied to a chair as he drilled into her pussy, but that was something that she didn't give much thought as he continued. There were his lips on her neck again. She moaned as he continued to thrust into her and said, "More! I need more of you! Please, wear me out."

Aza laughed and kept pushing against her, his hands traveling her body, never ceasing their movement until he held onto her and thrust as hard as he could and began to release.

She moaned as his hands traveled over her body, his cock pounding away inside of her. She managed to hold off on her cumming until just before her Aza released his seed into her. Esmeralda looked up and him and panted as she caught her breath.

Aza looked at Esmerelda and pulled himself out of her and rubbed off on her before pulling up her hose and shorts and untying her. "Very good my pet."

Aza looked at her and cleaned himself up and shook his head. "For now, No. But I shall call upon you later." with that said he pulled his cloak around himself and vanished from sight.

Esmeralda remained tied to the chair, sighing as she watched the camera. She glared into it before closing her eyes and leaning back in her chair.

The ropes slackeded and fell off as soon as he left her in that room. The camera shut down and stood there as a silent observer of the action that had just taken place.

Once free, she stood up on trembling legs and headed upstairs, changing out of the outfit Aza had wanted her in, tossing the items into the hamper before taking the camera and hiding it away. She went upstairs and got into the shower, wanting to wash away that experience. "I'm sorry, Clopin," she said softly.

Faye was feeling much better now that everything was back to normal for her. Jessica and Kuro stayed nearby, smiling and watching the other two.

Daphne remained tied to the post outside, getting colder as the night went on now that more of her skin had been exposed, though her breasts were covered now. Her arms were getting tired now and she wanted someone to come get her. "Isolt," she whispered, wishing that she could have been with him now.

Kovo held onto Faye and smiled and rested against her. He smiled and took her hand and squeezed it. "I do hope that I didn't worry you too much my dear, I had all intentions of getting back to you and keeping you Safe."

Aza Appeared back beside Daphne and smiled before untying her from the post and grabbing her and dissapearing with her.

Back
Top Bottom