Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Whispers

Cerberus

Pulsar
"Why me anyway?" she asked, doing a very good job of making it look like her body wasn't enjoying any of what happened. It took almost everything she had, however to keep herself from letting out a soft moan or even relaxing a bit. She had to think of a way out of this.

--

The Man watched Faye and moved behind her and grinned as he kissed along her neck, his hand sliding into her shorts.. "In due time my pet you will find out in due time."

Faye couldn't help but gasp as his hands came near her pussy, still quite sensitive from all of its recent use. "Why can't you just tell me?" she asked. She really hated indirectness and creepy people like this guy. Not only was it annoying, but if she knew, she might be able to cope.

The man watched Faye and just shook his head, rubbing his fingers against her pussy. "So wanting to know things, so impatient, well my pet you will have to learn." He smiled and ran his fingers against her entrance.

She stiffened a bit more closing her eyes and turning away from his voice and the things that were happening to her. "W-would you at least tell me who you are?" she asked feeling rather put out.

The man looked at Faye and grinned as he licked along her neck before letting his fangs brush against her neck. "My name is Kovo, I am your master now."

She felt the teeth against her skin and knew that something was definitely wrong! "W-what are you?" she asked.

Kovo grinned and kissed her neck then pressed his fangs against her neck before pulling away as he slid a finger into her warm pussy. "I am a Vampire my pet, this is a safe house you've wandered into." He laughed watching her.

Kuro yawned and woke up from the light sleep. He was unlike any normal or movie vampire. He was able to sleep just like anyone else, he would just sleep more at the day because he worked the bar at night. He grinned thinking about his new pet.

She shivered a bit and gasped a little as he slid his finger inside of her. "W-what?"

Jessica remained asleep. After she'd gotten home and showered, the redhead had collapsed onto her bed, only a sheer nightgown covering her upper body and a rather thin pair of panties to cover what was below. Her body was rapidly regaining its energy, however, and her job didn't start for another hour, the bite marks on her neck magically healed already.

Kovo watched Faye and grinned as he worked his fingers inside of her and licked along her neck, pressing himself up against her ass. "Now you belong to me."

Kuro Looked around and stretched starting to wake up.

Faye groaned, wishing there was a way to refute his claim, but she was definitely at a disadvantage here. "Why would you want me?" she asked trying not to moan as he fingered her and licked at her neck.

Slowly, Jessica woke, her eyes fluttering open. She had a show to do soon. With a yawn and a stretch, the curvaceous woman got out of bed and pulled off her nightie. Selecting her traditional red dress, Jessica got ready for her show, calling the number she always called when she needed a car to take her to the club she sang at.

The man watched Faye and knew she couldn't hold long, her body was too wanting, evidence of it was how wet she was. He grinned as he licked along her neck and slid a second finger into her.

Kuro slowly headed out into the club, preparing to get it open for the night. he also pulled a small vial out form the small fridge and bit into it and began to drink from it.

Jessica smiled as she headed to the club where she would sing for the night.

Faye didn't know much about the man behind her, but if she could've read his mind, she would have agreed. She just couldn't last much longer. It felt too good, and her body was in need of more.

The club bouncer recognized her and his others from kuro and opened up for her letting her come into the bar. Kuro looked up from his table to see Jessica and smiled. "Evening my pet and a beautiful evening it is." He smiled eying her up as he sat back in his chair and drank from his packet.

The Man slowly slid his fingers out of Faye and lifted up and slid himself into her and bit down on her neck a sharp twinge of pain would of been felt before the pleasure waves overrode the pain.

Jessica smiled at Kuro, the bite having made the effects of his charms permanent. "Good evening, master. Is there somewhere you'd like me to sing?" she asked, looking around. It was the first time she'd be singing there for an evening.

Faye yelped in pain as he bit into her another time, his member pushing into her with enough force to actually hurt. She whimpered for a moment until the pain started to wash away.

Kuro looked at Jessica and smiled and sat back. "you'll be taking the main stage tonight, but right before you do my pet, I need something form you, so come over here." He licked his lips watching her. He needed her blood to sustain himself and he was hungry. "Come my little pet so that we may begin."

The man kept his fangs in her, feeding off of her as he thrust deeper and deeper into her letting his hands roam around her body, moving along her chest and squeezing her breasts in his hands.

Faye eventually felt her spirit break as her body became weaker from the loss of blood. She moaned out of reaction as he continued to hold her, letting him take what he wanted and needed from her body.

Jessica smiled at Kuro and came closer as he bid her. "What is it you need, master?"

Kovo slowly pulled his fangs out of her neck and sealed the wound as he pushed harder and deeper into faye's warm and waiting pussy. He looked at her and licked his lips. "beg for more my pet."

Kuro looked at Jessica and pulled her over and smiled before biting her neck and starting to feed.

Faye was actually beginning to enjoy him...maybe it was just because he'd bitten her. Whatever it was, it was working quite well. "Please, " she begged him. "please give me more! I need you inside of me," she said, moaning loudly.

Jessica moaned softly as Kuro fed from her, slowly running her fingers through his hair.

Kovo kept pushing against faye, going in as deep as he could as he kissed along her neck. "What does my pet do for me hmm? She wants to be played with, so what shall she do for her master?"

Kuro fed from her before shutting the wound and smiled. "Better go get ready for the performance."

"I'll sing just for you," Jessica said before turning around and heading back stage, warming her voice up.

"I-I'll give you what---ever you want, master," she said through her delirium. "I'll be a good pet for you," she said, her mind falling by the wayside.

Kuro looked at Jessica and smiled as she headed out to get ready for the night. He went back to the bartop and got out many drinks and cups as the club was about to open up for the night. "I know you will my pet."

Kovo looked at Faye and grinned. "I want to see just how much of a slut you can be."

Jessica stood just behind the curtain, ready to perform for Kuro.

Faye wasn't sure what he was talking about, so she just looked at Kovo, expecting some sort of task or action from him...or at least for him to continue thrusting into her.

Kuro sat back in his seat waiting for Jessica to begin, wondering what she would do.

Kovo looked at Faye and grinned. "Tell me all your fantasies, all that you have done and wish to do. tell me how much of a slut you are and will be."

Once there was a crowd, Jessica cued the music and began her performance. She sang her sexy little song and made sure that her master was pleased with her performance.

((Instead of Acme, she's playing with some other bald guy in the club and instead of Valient, she teases Kuro.))

Faye looked at Kovo disbelievingly. Was he serious? Of course he was. She frowned and began to tell him her sexual past, including what had just happened. She realized, suddenly that she got caught and tied up and taken advantage of quite often...it was discouraging to say the least. With a shrug, she moved on to a list of her kinks, not really caring anymore if he knew them or not. "Breast and nipple play is always fun, I like to wear revealing clothes, I like to flirt. And I've always had a thing for being out in public. I've never been someone's pet, but I'm sure the public aspect of things must be interesting.

Kuro grinned and watched her as she did her little number. He smirked watching her before sending her back to the crowd, quite pleased with her. "done well my pet."

Kovo nodded and ran a hand against her cheek before thrusting hard and deep into her,gripping her hips and thrusting himself as far as he could into her.

Back
Top Bottom