The Night Whispers

Esmeralda kissed her husband softly. "I know, my love, but I want to." She smiled and held him. "Soon, all will be well again."

Daphne gasped as she saw Aza enter the room. The way he was licking his lips was not comforting. "Wh-who are you?" She whimpered. Suddenly, the game she had been playing with Isolt didn't seem like quite so much fun. What had happened to her lover. "What's happened to Isolt?"

Aza looked at Daphne and cracked his knuckles. "Silence Human. You think yourself on the top. You are nothing more then mere cows, to be fed from and sold. no more no less. We are your superior." With that said he walked over to her, seeing the vibe he slid it back into her then gagged her with her panties and untied her then retied her so she could fight him as he carried her off.

Clopin nodded then looked up as Kovo walked in. "My son!" He gently helped Esmerelda up and rushed over to kovo. "We were worried about you and glad that you have returned in one piece."

"Kovo!" She smiled and put her arms around him, kissing his cheek. "I've missed you my son! Did they do anything to you?"

Daphne screamed into her panties and struggled against him. She squirmed and pounded him with her fists, her eyes widening in fear as she saw her husband crumpled on the floor.

Kovo smiled and shook his head. "Beside having drop upon drop of holy water, No, I am fine in all manner of ways." He smiled then looked around. "where is everyone else?"

Aza laughed and carried her away from the Mannor before leaving her tied outside of the cabin to a post. securely tied so that she couldnt escape. He walked into the cabin. "Deed be done."

"When Aza got here, I suggested Kuro take Jessica and Faye for a walk. I didn't want him to see them. They're probably in town by now. Are you sure you're alright? You should feed..."

Daphne shivered in the night and feared for herself, tied to a post, nothing and no one to protect her. Even her little costume was no help since Isolt had revealed her breasts and hiked up her skirt. Her panties were still in her mouth, so there was little she could do at the moment...

As Aza entered again, Esmeralda smiled. "Thank you, Aza." She took a step forward and looked back at the two men she'd left behind as if to say, "run along."

Kovo nodded. "Yes I am fine though I am hungry." Clopin noticed Esmerelda and nodded. "All right. Come Kovo let us go find your brother and tell him of the good news and get you some food." Clopin lead Kovo out and through the Garden and down to the town.

Aza looked at Esmerelda and pulled her over whispering to her. "I have something to colletc but when I get back i want you dressed up, as revealing as you can and yourself as horny,slutty and submissive as you can." with that said he walked out to tend with Daphne. he walked out and looked at her and laughed. "So pathetich, but dont woryr i'll deal with you soon."

Esmeralda nodded and went to her room as he left her. She removed her clothes and found her most revealing lingerie and put it on followed by her most revealing little dress, a black affair with a double zipper that could be undone from the top or bottom. She did her very best to prepare herself for him. Soon, she could be his play thing.

Daphne shook her head and backed away from him. He wanted one of two things--to rape her or to kill her. At the moment, she wasn't sure which.

Faye and Jessica were taking in the scenery at an outdoor cafe, chatting with Kuro, though Faye was distracted. She was still worried, despite her efforts to just let things be.

Aza looked at Daphne and laughed running a hand against her cheek before flashing his fangs. "In time, In time." He then pulled her dress up, to cover her breasts but expose her legs more. He then walked back inside of the house and waited for Esmerelda.

Kovo watched from a distence. He could tell that Faye was suffering. He closed his eyes and when she wasnt looking, appeared. He put a finger to his lips to silence Kuro and Jessica before he quietly and gently slid his hands down faye's side.

Faye's eyes shot wide open and she turned to elbow the person who dared to touch her but stopped when she saw Kovo's face. Little tears sprang to her eyes and she practically leaped out of her chair to greet him. She kissed his lips before he could say anything and held him tight to her. After a moment she smiled and released him. "Kovo, I'm so glad you're okay." Jessica smiled as she watched and thought it a sweet reunion.

Esmeralda came back downstairs in a different frame of mind than when she went up. She was incredibly horny and willing to be totally submissive. Thanks to a few techniques she'd learned for this sort of occasion, she was just the woman Aza wanted to see.

Kovo held her close and kissed her, running a hand through her hair and he smiled. "I missed you too my love, Im just glad you are all right and safe."

Aza looked at Esmerelda as she came down and folded his arms across his chest as he looked her over. "tell me what you have on and how you like to play and what you'll do for me."

Esmeralda smiled and pulled the zipper at the top of her dress down just a bit to reveal the lacy bra underneath. It left little to imagination. "I wore the most revealing bra and panties I own for you, and my smallest, funnest dress," She said with a little smile. She zipped it back up and continued toward him, her eyes taking him in hungrily. "I want to play whatever makes you happy, Aza. I'll do anything you ask."

Faye smiled and noticed that he looked a little tired. "Do you need to rest?" she asked, concerned again.

Aza looked at Esmerelda and licked his lips lustily and walked over to her. He walked over to her and moved behind her and quickly caught her by her hair but didn't yank as he ran a hand down her back and over her rear before giving it a swat. "And why is it your funnest dress my little whore?"

Kovo looked at Faye and shook his head. "I need to feed."

Faye took his hand and guided him to a nearby alley. She made sure no one was around to see and then said, "It's alright. Go ahead and feed, Kovo."

Esmeralda smiled as he gave her a little spanking. "Mmm, because you can see as much or as little as you want, and when you're tired of it, you can just give one nice tug and it's off."

Aza looked at Esmerelda and smiled before moving infront of her,sliding a hand along her chest,squeezing her breasts before motioning for her to kneel. "Unzip and get me out and start to suck."

Kovo looked at Faye and pulled her close sinking his fangs into her neck.

Esmeralda smiled and did as she was told, unzipping herself all the way and then undoing his pants so she could suck him off. She pulled him out and licked up and down his length, before swirling her tongue around his tip and then slowly taking him into her mouth.

Faye held tightly to him and moaned softly as he fed from her. It never felt good, per se, but something about the way it felt made her release that noise because it was no longer particularly painful.

Aza watched Esmerelda and licked his lips and nodded. "good girl." Once she took him into her mouth he ran his hands through her hair and groaned abit as she went to work.

Kovo held onto her shoulders and pulled the blood from her as he fed, making sure to take enough and to keep her concious.

Esmeralda let him worm his fingers into her hair while she continued to suck him off. Slowly, she took more of him into her mouth and then pulled away before taking more of him. Her hands cupped his balls to give him more of a thrill while she looked up at him to see how much he was enjoying it.

Faye flinched a little and slowly felt herself weakening as he fed from her. "Kovo," she whispered. Her body trembled now. He was reaching the line where he would have taken too much from her.

Aza nodded and groaned abit as she sucked on him before he clenched up and began to release in her mouth. "Drink it all down, but we arnt over yet my dear pet."

Kovo pulled his teeth out and licked the wound shut. He gently kissed her then licked his lips. "you taste so good my love."

Esmeralda did as she was told and drank him down cleaning him off when she was finished. She wondered what else he had in mind for her tonight.

Faye smiled softly and leaned into him. "Which part of me?" she asked with a chuckle, holding onto him. "I'm just a little light-headed. Can we sit?" she asked.

Aza looked at Esmerelda and grinned as he walked over to the couch and sat down on it looking at her."This wont be my simple fuck and go my dear whore..no we're going to have alot of fun for some good time. while I think I want you to tell me your dark fantasies."

Kovo smiled and held onto her. "All of you and sure thing my love."

Faye smiled and felt her vision go a little blurry. "Let's hurry, I feel faint."

Esmeralda tilted her head to the side. She didn't really have any dark fantasies that Aza couldn't come up with himself, but she supposed she would have to give him something. "I've always wondered what it might be like to be tied up," she said heading toward him again, but stopping just short of the couch.

Aza looked at her and grinned as he sat back on the couch then nodded. He licked his lips and sat up knowing what to do. "All right, Go dress, Tight short shorts, Pantyhose,Tight Tee-shirt and find some rope as well. we are going to make a little movie."

Kovo smiled and gently picked her up and carried her back to the little diner so they could sit and talk.

A movie? She wasn't entirely sure she was comfortable with that. Still, she owed him for all he'd done for her and her son. "Well then, I'll be right back." She left him and walked upstairs to her bedroom to change again. She put on a tight white shirt that showed off a bit of cleavage and her stomach before she found her shortest black pair of shorts. She pulled on her pantyhose first and then her shorts and searched high and low for a rope before she finally found it. Then, she came back to him.

Faye smiled and let Kovo carried her back. When she sat down, she had something to drink, and slowly her color came back to her.

Aza looked at Esmerelda and nodded and gave her rear a swat before leading her back to the chair and having her sit in it. there he tied her to it, making sure her legs were spread. He set up a camera watching her. "Now you are going to tell your captor why he should fuck you,why you'll be good in bed."

Kovo looked at Faye and smiled and took her hand and squeezed it.

Faye squeezed his hand back enjoying her time with him. She was very glad he was back. "How did you get out?" she asked him, suddenly curious.

Esmeralda nodded. "You should fuck me because my tight little pussy is drooling just for you. My body wants nothing more than to take you in. I'll be your plaything. You can touch me everywhere, do anything you want. I'll be very good," she said, watching him.

Back
Top Bottom