The Night Whispers

Isolt watched Daphne and grinned as he hiked the bottom of her dress up,revealing the tops of her stockings as he gave her rear a swat. "Now what to do."

Kuro nodded and got up and dressed and looked at Jessica. He smiled and walked out of the room and waited for her before leading her back to the kithchen.

Daphne yelped into her gag at the spanking, but silently wished for more. She let him hike up her dress as much as he wanted and watched him as best she could from her current angle.

Jessica put on a white blouse that barely stayed buttoned over her large chest, so she undid as many as she thought she could get away with while still being appropriate and a black skirt that came to her knees, a small slit in the side revealing some of her thigh. Beneath this, she wore a pair of nylons and after fixing her hair, she came out of the room to let Kuro guide her to the kitchen.

Esmeralda was there, almost finished preparing the scones. All that was left was to bake them.

Isolt grinned watching Daphne before swatting her ass again then walking over and unbuttoning his pants and rubbing himself off against her ass. "Little spy is about to be come a little slave and alot fucked."

Kuro looked at Jessica and smiled then headed into the Kitchen and smiled. "One second." He headed over and knocked on faye's door. "Breakfast Sis!"

Daphne yelped again as he spanked her and watched him as he undid his pants. She moaned softly as Isolt rubbed against her, her body longing for more than just his touch. Still, she played her part and seemed frightened, pitiful. She whimpered and struggled a little but only just a little.

Jessica smiled as Esmeralda greeted her and asked her how she slept. "There's juice in the fridge, if you'd like."

Faye came out of her room as Kuro knocked and smiled. "That sounds nice," she said.

Isolt grinned and rubbed against her shapely ass before rubbing his dick against her entrance. "Hmm Up here or the ass..hmm." He smiled and rubbed her and let his finger rub her other hole.

Kuro watched all of them and Smiled then noticed Clopin walking down. He sighed abit then walked over to Esmerelda and kissed her. "He'll be here shortly, the payment is the same as usual." as Usual it would be Esmerelda for some time and who ever else he happened to want.

Faye blinked and watched the two of them, Esmeralda merely nodding as she slipped the scones out of the oven, glad that they were finished and very warm. "Hmmm... there's some butter in the fridge if you'd like it," she said.

Jessica raised an eyebrow and stood next to Kuro before heading for the fridge and then to the table.

Daphne moaned and whimpered as he rubbed against her, still playing the part of the captured spy. She was excited and it showed.

Kuro looked at Jessica and smiled then looked ay faye. "Want me to get you anything?" Clopin nodded and began to get himself some food as well.

Isolt looked at Daphne grinning as he reached under her dress and pulled out her favorite small vibe and slid it into her waiting cunt and turned it on as he slowly pushed into her ass.

She gasped and moaned loudly as Isolt pushed into her tight ass, her drooling pussy being stimulated constantly by her favorite vibe.

Faye shook her head and took a plane, warm scone, splitting it and eating it like so. "This is really delicious," she said with a smile. "I don't like a lot of added flavor at first taste," she said.

Jessica smiled and put the butter on the table, taking a scone and buttering it. "I've always liked butter on all things baked." She took a bit and instantly agreed with Faye. It really was fantastic.

Isolt kept pushing into Daphne, turning up the vibe and slid deeper into her ass while his hands slid to her breasts. He smiled and pulled out her gag. "Beg for more."

Kuro nodded and sat down beside Jessica and sat back. Clopin headed over to Esmerelda and kissed her nekc before sinking his fangs down to feed from her.

Esmeralda moaned softly as he fed from her and leaned back against him to let him to keep her balance.

Jessica finished her scone with Faye, and the two had another, each claiming that that would be enough for the time being.

Daphne moaned as his hands went to her breasts and her drooling pussy was further stimulated. The pain in her ass was slowly becoming pleasure and as he removed the gag, beg she did. "Oh! Please, fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can, until you can't anymore. Use all of me up!" she begged, her body shivering already.

Clopin held onto her then finished feeding and held her close for a second. "He'll be here soon."

Kuro looked at the two girls and smiled. "well now what do you want to do for this night?"

Isolt grinned and kept pushing against her, driving in as deep as he could and turning her vibe up to random so that sometimes it would be as fast as it could and other times it would be slow and drive her insane. "And how will you dress for your master?"

Esmeralda nodded. "Kuro, why don't you take the girls for a walk in the gardens or through town. I'm sure they'd love to get out of the house." She smiled and sent a look of urgency to her son that neither of the girls were aware of.

Daphne moaned loudly, her body writing in ecstasy. "Oh, God! I'll...dress however...it pleases you." She simply couldn't think as the vibrator, his cock, and his hands all treated her body to a boatload of sensations.

Kuro looked at his mother and nodded and looked at the girls and smiled. "Well then why dont we do just that. we'll travel through the gardens before observing the town." He smiled and held out his arms for the two girls. As they headed out to the Gardens. a rift formed infront of the house then closed. a man wearing clothes more suited for the desert walked through. His glowing blue eyes set him off. It was Aza, Master Psi-Vampire.

Isolt grinned and watched Daphne and kept pushing against her getting closer and closer. "In or on my pet?"

"In," she moaned, "Fill me up." Her body was in agony. The vibrator inside of her was driving her crazy and she wasn't sure she'd be able to release if there was no constant....

Aza looked at Clopin and Esmerelda and cracked his knuckles. "So who is it you want retrived and who do you want killed?" He pulled his cloak aorund himself.

Isolt nodded and held onto her squirming hips and began to pump his seed into Daphne.

Esmeralda watched Aza and spoke. "Kovo needs to be retrieved. I don't care who you have to kill to do it."

Daphne moaned as she felt his cum rush into her. She groaned softly and let him hold her. "Oh! Master!"

Aza nodded and stood up. "Understood then., Cromwell restrictions lifted." His eyes began to glow. He cracked his knuckles and headed out to the Manor.

Isolt slowly pulled himself out of her and kissed her neck. "Very good my flower."

Daphne smiled and felt her legs quiver a bit as he pulled out of her. "Oh, please don't stop now, master," she moaned.

Esmeralda nodded and held Clopin's hands. When Aza left she kissed her husband. "Thank you," she said to him.

Isolt looked at Daphne and grinned and pulled out her vibe and slowly pushed himself into her. "All right then my pet." He grinned and pushed himself slowly into her.

Aza made his way into the base, not being seen or noticed.

Daphne moaned as she felt the little vibe leave her, but as Isolt pushed in, her eyes opened wide. "Oh! Master! You're so big," she groaned, licking her lips as he slowly stuffed himself into her.

Faye and Jessica walked with Kuro through the gardens and smiled. The girls continued to walk through the gardens until they were finished, and then they headed toward the town.

Isolt grinned and pushed himself deeper into Daphne giving her rear a swat as he pushed himself deeper into her letting his hands slide down along her body.

Kuro looked at the two and smiled as he lead them through the garden before heading down into the town just below the cabin. Aza had silently taken out many soldiers and was working his way to Kovo before finding him and untying him. "Your parents have sent me to get you."

Daphne moaned louder and loved the way his hands felt against her. "Oh, yes! Master Isolt, fuck me!"

Esmeralda cleaned her kitchen after everyone left her. "Oh, Clopin....I'm sorry for putting this kind of pressure on you. I know you don't like when Aza does his work for us..." To be honest, she didn't particularly care for it either. Her husband was the only one in the world she loved as much as she did. It felt terrible to have Aza take her instead, but it was for her son. She would do anything.

Isolt looked at Daphne and grinned as he kept pushing and thrusting in her. a hand giving her shapely rear a good swat before gripping her hips as he went in deeper. "Thats good my dear pet because I so enjoy fucking you till-" His words were cut off as there was pounding on the door, commands being shouted. He hurridly pulled out of Daphne and zipped up and quickly headed out leaving Daphne laying there tied and exposed.

Clopin looked at Esmerelda and smiled. "I know hun, I know, but we all know he is the best and rarest there is out there,if any job out there he could do it."

Aza helped Kovo to the safest way out before sending him to the Cabin. He then began slaughtering any soldier who stood in his way before making his way to Daphne's room.

Daphne felt her body scream out in agony as Isolt pulled out of her and left her there, completely defenseless. Her tied form dripped with her juices and her ass was beginning to leak with the cum Isolt had deposited.

Esmeralda smiled and came into his arms. "I'll find a way to repay you, my love."

Clopin looked at Esmeredla and smiled and kissed her as he held onto her. "Its not needed my love its not needed." He smiled and ran a hand through her hair.

Aza had met in the hallway with Isolt and laughed before making him crash into a bundled heap as he opened the door and Looked at Daphne and licked his lips. Kovo had made his way back inside of the cabin and opened the door looking aorund.

Back
Top Bottom