Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Whispers

"I don't have anything to shorten it with," she said. "What do you suggest?" She asked taking a step closer to him.

Esmeralda smiled and kissed Kovo's cheek. "I'm so glad to see you again. Will you take me to your father? It is time for me to rest as well, and I need to be with him again."

Jessica smiled softly, though she still felt nervous as she came toward him. She wasn't sure she would be able to say goodbye, but she felt that after tonight, she would have to. Her arms wrapped around him as she came back to him and she wondered what he must be thinking.

Schrodinger looked at her and shrugged. "that is for you to figure out my pet, how are we going to shorten it?" He watched her move closer and licked his lips.

Kuro held onto Jessica and Kissed her deeply keeping her close to him. Kovo nodded and started the van up and drove off into the Special zone.

The native girl watched him and said, "I suppose we could try to rip it. Could you help me?" She asked lifting her dress just a bit, exposing more of her legs.

Jessica kissed him back, an intense feeling of relief washing through her as she was reunited with him. After all of the time he'd spent away from her, he didn't seem to want to let her go. Tears glittered in her eyelashes before falling down her face and Esmeralda sat in front with Kovo. "Tell me, my son, what is happening?"

Schrodinger nodded and looked at Pocahontas and waved her over as he reached to his belt and pulled out his knife and twirled it. "We can cut it with this my pet."

Kuro held onto jessica,kissing her lips, her neck, her cheek. he never wanted to let her go. Kovo sighed. "It seems to be a war between Humans, the millennium and Vampires."

"Then it would seem that Aza has achieved his goal." Esmeralda sighed and kissed her son's cheek. "And how have you boys been doing?"

Jessica kissed him back when she could, letting him hold her as close as he wanted and kiss her as much as well. "I've missed you," she whispered.

Pocahontas smiled and took the knife from him. "Thank you, master," she said with a little smile. That said, she took the knife and cut the skirt a few inches shorter, letting it still cover her to the middle of her thighs.

Kovo smiled. "I've been doing fine and Kuro should be up and about soon now that Jessica is back." He smiled and drove the car up to the mannor. "we're here."

Kuro smiled. "I've missed you too Jessica." He kept her close and laid against her.

Schrodinger watched Pocahontas and grinned licking his lips watching her. "Now tell me my pet how are you going to please your master?"

Pocahontas smiled. "At the moment? Or in general?" she asked handing him back the knife and tossing the extra fabric to the side.

Jessica felt the longing and need in his embrace and his kisses, and she knew that she couldn't leave him. He didn't want her to go. Still, how could he know what she'd been through? Would he really still want her? For the moment, she didn't care. "We're here darling. "We should leave now."

Esmeralda nodded. "I'm glad. It pains me to know that Kuro has suffered without Jessica. But now, all is well. Please, Kovo. Bring me to your father. I wish to rest with him now."

Schrodinger looked at her and nodded. "Both, Now and in general." He smiled watching her, thinking off outfits that would look good on her and pulled off of her.

Kuro nodded and got up and helped Jessica out of the van and up to the mannor. Kovo walked to the door and unlocked it. "All right Faye all's clear." He then lead Esmeralda over to Clopin's Coffin. "I'll see ya in a year mom."

Pocahontas smiled and got onto his lap. "I thought I might do a little lap dance for you," she said, moving her hips against him. "And we can play together--whatever you want. I'll please you any way you wish."

Esmeralda sighed and looked down at her husband's face, stroking his cheek. It looked as though he had needed her before he'd gone to rest. She frowned, thinking of how lonely he must have felt without her. She leaned down and kissed his lips softly. "Don't worry my love...I'm here." A small tear was blinked away and she hugged Kovo before climbing into the coffin with Clopin, safe and sound.

Jessica stayed with Kuro and hugged Faye, once the girl was roused from her sleep. She was happy to see that Jessica hadn't been harmed and that Esmeralda had returned, knowing how much it would mean to Clopin. Though she would have to switch her days and nights around again, she didn't think it would take long, and she was happy to have Kovo back.

Jessica held onto Kuro's hand and smiled softly to him when he looked at her. She wished she could have a bath..."I know I've only just returned to you love, but do you think I could take a shower? I think I need one."

Schrodinger watched Pocahontas and grinned running his hands down along her sides as his tail curled about her thighs. "Okay then Tell me my Savage beauty,how will you dress for your master?"

Kovo watched their mother before closing the lid and letting it lock itself down. He looked at Faye and smiled and squeezed her hand. Kuro looked over at Jessica and nodded. "Yes my love go ahead and take a shower."

Pocahontas continued her little dance and shrugged. "I'll dress however you want me to, master. I want you to be pleased with all that I do."

Esmeralda closed her eyes and finally lay to rest with her husband, holding him tightly as they both slept.

Jessica kissed Kuro once more and headed for the bathroom she'd seen on her way in. Faye brought her some clean clothes and everything else she might need before coming back to Kovo and hugging him again.

Jessica scrubbed every last bit of her that she could to the point of her skin reddening just a bit. She wanted nothing from her time away from him to remain. She even washed her hair twice. When she was finished, she made herself presentable and put on the clothes Faye had left for her, smiling at the thoughtfulness. The redhead brushed her teeth for the longest time, finishing off with mouthwash. Her lips would never touch anyone's but Kuro's again. When she was dry, dressed, clean, and smelled good again, she came out and looked around for her lover.

Schrodinger nodded and kept pushing himself against her as she kept grinding on his lap. "tell me all about yourself my pet. leave nothing unspoken about even dark secrets and fantasies."

Kovo was just resting on the couch watching TV then pulled Faye onto his chest and held her close. He smiled and Kissed her and ran a hand through her hair. Kuro was sitting at the table when Jessica came out.

Faye smiled and kissed him back, holding onto him as he ran his hands through her hair.

Jessica found Kuro and put her hands on his shoulders, gently rubbing them when she came close.

"Well, I'm the daughter of a chief, so I see somethings that are traditional with less than enthusiasm. I like being on top, but for you, I'll be anywhere you want," she said with a little smile. "I love sucking cock and I like it rough when I have sex. Not whips and chains rough, but still hot and heavy rough."

Kovo looked at Faye and smiled. "Now our family is back together again." He smiled and kissed Faye. Kuro looked at Jessica and gently took her hands and squeezed them. "Im so Glad I have you back."

Schrodinger slid his tail up her dress and nodded. "Have you been tied before?"

"No," she said, still moving her hips for him.

Faye smiled and kissed Kovo again. "Yes, my love. We're back together."

Jessica smiled at him and took his hands. "Come with me, Kuro?" she asked, more than demanded. She pulled him up and led him away into the room she knew instinctively was his.

Schrodinger nodded. "Get used to it. it will happen often. and having yourself vibed and wearing hose and stockings. tell me how good of a fuck are you?

Kuro smiled and followed Jessica watching her. He smiled and walked into their room and looked at her. "Yes what is it love?" Kovo smiled and held Faye close to him and kissed her.

"I'm the best there is," the chieftan's daughter said.

Faye smiled and stayed in Kovo's arms, kissing him back and then slowly falling into a light sleep with him near.

Jessica closed the door and sat on the bed. "I...I want you to know that I love you Kuro...but after all that's happened to me, you couldn't possibly want me if you knew." Tears formed in her eyes. "I don't want to leave you, but how can I stay?"

Schrodinger laughed abit. "we'll just have to see about that. He smiled and unzipped his pants. "lets go."

Kuro looked at Jessica and tilted his head. "Stay because you want to, stay because I love you no matter what and nothing will ever change that. but if you feel that you cant the go ahead and leave. Im not forcing you to stay. If you want to leave then you can its up to you."

She smiled and moved her panties aside, before guiding him into her. She moved up and down his shaft, moaning as she stretched to fit him. "Mmm, how does that feel?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she sprang into his arms. "I love you Kuro. And as long as you say nothing can change the love you have for me, I'll stay by your side. I never want to leave you again."

Schrodinger groaned abit and pushed against her then started to push more and more as his tail slipped into her ass. he pulled down the top of her dress and started to suck on her breasts.

Kuro smiled and held onto Jessica and kissed her. "Nothing will end our love."

Pocahontas moaned softly and continued to move her hips sliding up and down his shaft.

Jessica kissed him fiercely, wanting to make up for all of their lost time together in one single moment. "It had better not. I don't think I could take it."

Schrodinger kept pushing against Pocahontas as his tail dove deeper into her. He held her close to his body as he kept sucking on her beasts.

Kuro held onto Jessica and kissed along her neck. "It never will."

Jessica held him tight and let everything she'd been through just fall away from her mind as he kissed her neck. "Let's just stay here where it's only us. I don't feel like sharing anymore."

Pocahontas moaned loudly as he sucked at her breasts and shoved his tail deep inside of her. She kept going, letting him hold her. "Ohhh, yes!"

Kuro looked at Jessica and smiled and laid against her,kissing and licking against her neck before he sank his fnags into her and held onto her. His arms wrapped around her as he kept her close as he fed from her.

Schrodinger groaned and pulled her up onto the taple and repositioned himself sliding himself deep into her warm and wet folds as he pushed away at her. "you belong to me now. to do with as I see fit. you will fuck for me whenever i want, wear whatever I tell you to and do as I tell you to. you are my pet. my sex slave, my fuck toy."

Jessica held him tightly as he fed from her--her body unused to his fangs after such a long time. She closed her eyes and let him feed, relaxed as he held her. She was finally safe and back where she belonged.

Pocahontas moaned and arched her back as he kept drilling her. "Anything you want, anything you say!"

Back
Top Bottom