Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Whispers

Jessica smiled and nodded. "I will. I'll see you when you're done for the night, love." She smiled and then came to Faye and Kovo. Faye had gained a certain regal quality and a softness that hadn't quite been there before. She was beautiful, and seemed to be a bit more confident. She smiled at Jessica as she neared them and waved.

Pocahontas took in his commands for a moment before she started to obey. She assumed that she couldn't get any help from him, so she did her best to take care of herself, fantasizing of all the things that could happen to her. It started her off on her journey. From there, she manipulated her body into the proper state.

Kovo nodded then looked over finances again as with one arm he pulled Faye close and smiled. He looked at her and smiled. "Well everything finally seems as it should." Clopin was getting ready for another show getting all dressed up.

Schrodinger watched Pocahontas and grinned and moved behind her and took her hands and made her kneel on her knees as he pulled her hands in between her legs, tied them together then made the rope connect to her thighs so she was spread and exposed. He looked at her and licked his lips.

Jessica waved at the couple and smiled as she passed before knocking on Clopin's dressing room. Esmeralda answered and welcomed the pretty redhead. "Welcome, love. Was there something you wanted?"

The redhead took a deep breath. "Well, yes. I spoke to Kuro a moment ago. I want to be his wife and he has agreed to turn me, but I wanted to ask....would you have me in your family?"

Pocahontas watched her master and even felt herself become more aroused.

Clopin looked at Jessica and smiled. "Why wouldn't we my dear. Yes we would gladly allow you into our family." He smiled and looked at Esmeralda then over to Jessica and smiled. "I suppose we must make the arrangements."

Schrodinger grinned and gave her rear a swat before sliding a vibe into her ass as he slid into her wet and waiting pussy. He pushed against her for abit before pulling out and kneeling down and starting to eat her out.

Esmeralda nodded and took the pretty redhead into her arms, hugging her. "You're one of us now, dear. But you've always been a part of our family, as far as I'm concerned." Jessica smiled and gave Clopin a hug, careful not to wrinkle his costume. "Thank you both, so much. Break a leg out there." She smiled and then left the room.

Kovo smiled and listened to Kuro made the announcement of the wedding. A few brotherhood members heard and called Schrodinger about it. "Boss it seems someone is having a little bit of a party."

Schrodinger slid back into Pocahontas and turned up the vibe as he kept listening to the phone. "Looks like we better pay our respects."

Jessica stayed back stage to talk with Faye for awhile, happily chatting with her about the wedding. She could hardly wait until Kuro was with her again.

Pocahontas groaned and moaned softly as he held her.

After some time they were holding a small party to celebrate that Kuro was going to marry the Beautiful Jessica. It was enjoyable until the door was kicked open and the Brotherhood showed up. they had weapons out and looked around. Schrodinger looked around and smiled. "Aww why so sad, Having a party and didn't invite me?" He laughed and looked at the group and smiled. "but don't worry I brought you a presant. now be good and all gather around."

Jessica stayed close to Kuro, not moving as her eyes fell on her past master. What did he want?

Schroginger laughed and looked at everyone as the Brotherhood crew rounded up everyone and tied them all together, the girls on one side the guys on the other.He laughed knowing Pocahontas would enjoy playing power over the girls. , He moved Kuro over to Jessica and laughed. "Go ahead..bite..change her." Kuro looked at Jessica then bit down on her neck and his lip letting some of his blood seep into the hole which would send the venom into her and change her into a vampire. but for the meantime it would make her very weak." During this Faye was able to see a glimpse into the future. it showed an explosion, then a long time without the guys followed by one of them standing over Schrodinger and banishing him. "Boys take them back." The gang nodded and dragged off the girls as Schrodinger set the explosives down. "this gets rid of the bebop." He laughed and walked out as the girls were loaded into the van. He climbed on and tapped for it to drive as he hit the detonator. but it wasnt a normal bomb..no it was something special. it blew up and sent the boys to another time.

Jessica went limp as Kuro changed her, tears falling from her eyes since she knew what this would mean. She would be his, but there was no way she could be with him. Effectually, she began to die. Faye and Esmeralda fought back, not wanting to go along easily. Not after last time. Unfortunately, however, they were outnumbered and outmaneuvered. They were forced back into the van where Pocahontas was waiting for them, smiling softly. "Well, hello there."

((Was Jessica in the van? Or was she with Kuro still?))

Schrodinger laughed and looked at Faye and Esmeralda. He had left Jessica back with the guys but wasn't all too worried. Besides it was her wedding night and it wasn't fair to split up a newly wed couple. He opened the back and climbed in then shut it as the van drove off to the flames licking at the building in the back "And that deals with the bebop." The blast sent them through time. but where. it was unsure. All Jessica could know was that it was raining, raindrops kept falling on her as she would slowly start to come to. The change had been done. but now she would feel the hunger that all vampires did, and a newborn vampire is very dangerous.

Esmeralda frowned as she watched Schrodinger. Why was he so bent on destroying what she loved? Her husband, her sons, and now, poor Jessica. "Why?" she asked softly. "We've done you no harm."

Faye frowned and held onto the older woman's hand. Everything will be alright.

Jessica woke to the rain falling onto her body. She sat up slowly, her body feeling somehow sore. She felt an intense lust for blood--a hunger for it. Her eyes flashed, desperate to get some. She stood slowly, unsure of her surroundings, nearly unable to focus on anything but the need to feed.

Schrodinger looked at Esmeralda and just laughed. He was finding this amusing and exciting. He looked at Pocahontas. "tie them up. hell do what ever you want with them, just keep them moderately unharmed." He laughed and walked to the front of the van and told the driver where to go. They got back to the hideout of the brotherhood.

The place she landed in seemed like a broken down city, but the time seemed different. Older model cars lay on the road and there were even some carts. A black and red flag flew over a building. It was then she was able to pick up the time. it was war torn france, 1943. Kovo's time.

She looked around her, finally registering where she was. Panic was starting to get an edge on the hunger she felt. "Kuro....Kovo...Clopin...where are you?" She whispered, licking her lips as she looked around. She could smell blood, people, not far from her. Slowly, she started to move her feet toward the source.

Pocahontas smiled at Shrodinger and then the girls. After some struggling on their parts, she got them into ropes and smiled as she gagged them. "Well, I think the three of us will be having quite a bit of fun together.

What Jessica would of seen was a base, an army base to be precise. The german army was moving in formations. the blood she smelled was of the soldiers but then there was the distinct click of weapons being readied on her. One of them shouted and a strange thing was Jessica was able to understand them. "You there halt!"

Schrodinger nodded and looked at the girls. "You wanted to know why I am doing this...Because of your kind, how I was taken from those I cared and cared about..Im not a vampire..I am lycan...made to serve under the vampires..You took my Midna away from me..Now I shall do the same and make you feel the pain I felt."

"I'm sorry your family was taken away from you. That has never been something that my family and I have supported. What happened to you is a horrible thing, dear, but two wrongs will not make it right," Esmeralda said with a frown, having managed to free herself from her gag. Pocahontas, slapped Esmeralda and forcefully replaced the gag. "You will do well to remember your place in front of your master," she said, scowling.

Jessica felt no fear and found it odd that the soldiers were speaking in a way she could understand. The scent of blood was almost too much for her to resist, but she stayed still, since they had guns and she didn't. Where was her husband?

Schrodinger hissed and looked at Esmeralda and growled at her. " Aint it just like a vampire. as soon as they are cornered to try and say they never condone the actions of their own kind when we ALL know that even though there are separate covens they will all agree on actions that are taken against Lycan packs. No You dont feel sorry, You don't care..but soon you'll feel the pain..yes.." He laughed and pinned her down pressing his boot against her throat. "Want to know how she died?, no? well too bad. First they wouldn't do a normal slaying of taking off a infected's head then taking the jaw bone. No Even though she hadn't even turned you had her impaled by silver spears. left there to suffer then waited until she begged for death, then they mutilated her..then cut off her head. You may ask, why then haven't you done the same to us? Well No I'm not like your kind.. I still have honor and when I am done it will be swift and precise.."

The soldiers looked at Jessica and kept their weapons trained on her. "You there what are you doing here? Turn around and show yourself."

She took a deep breath and forced herself to remain calm. "I'm afraid I've somehow managed to get lost. I don't know where I am," she said, truthfully, turning around, her figure slowly revealing itself to the soldiers as she did so.

Esmeralda closed her eyes and looked down when he finished speaking. Faye was nearly in tears. So a swift death awaited them? When would this capturing business end?

The soldiers kept their weapons raised on her as she slowly turned to show herself to the soldiers. They looked at her then looked at each other. "Show us your identification papers."

Schrodinger stepped off of Esmeralda and then looked at Faye and shook his head. "For a bounty-hunter and gang banger you sure are the water works arn't you?"

She glared at him through her tears, her gag stopping her from saying something she regretted. This was the first time she'd heard of such things happening, and it didn't help that he'd just pushed his heal into her mother-in-law's windpipe.

Jessica frowned as she looked at them, fighting to stay in control. "I...I'm afraid I don't have them with me. You see, I'm not entirely sure how I got here." She shrugged and frowned softly, wishing desperately that Kuro would show up and help her out of her current predicament. She shook with the need to sink her fangs into them, but being shot wasn't exactly a thought she relished.

Schrodinger just shook his head as the van stopped. He opened the door and pulled them out. He looked at Faye and laughed before grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder and heading off. "Pocahontas. have fun."

The soldiers looked at her. "Then I am afraid you need to come with us."

((Okay, I'm really running out of ideas for this one and I'll only be here until June 5th. I'll be back around August 1st, so if you can tell me where you're going with the whole soldier thing, I can be more useful than just going along with things.))

Faye squirmed a bit as he carried her over his shoulder. She was beginning to become extremely annoyed with this pattern of things. There wasn't much that she could do to get out of her situation, but that didn't mean she wanted to just give up. People with psychological powers really needed to stop kidnapping her.

Pocahontas smirked and looked down at Esmeralda. Such a pretty thing she was. Too bad she had to die. With a swift kick to the older woman, Esmeralda was out of the van and on the ground. Pocahontas, lightly jumped over her to land gracefully on her feet. She looked at a guard and told him to pick her up and bring her along. This would be interesting.

(for soldier I think to have her be rescued by the normal Kovo when they launch the attack against the germans. she'll also meet up with Kuro as well)

Schrodinger looked at Faye and laughed as he set her down on the floor and watched her before he started to pace back and fourth about what to do with her.

The Guard grabbed Esmeralda and hauled her off following Pocahontas.

Jessica sighed and lifted her arms, shaking softly. The soldiers would think it was from fear or from the cold and rain. But it was really with the effort to keep herself from feeding on them. If they knew what she was--what she had become, there was no telling what they would do to her. So she said, "Very well. I'll come quietly. Please lead the way."

Faye watched Schrodinger, seething silently.

Pocahontas told the guard to put Esmeralda down once they reached a small room. She left Esmeralda alone in the dark, locked up.

Back
Top Bottom