Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Whispers

Faye moaned and clenched the sheets in her fists and spread her legs more for him, moaning in pleasure. "Mmmm, Kovo..." She closed her eyes and arched her back. She moaned as he took her above her peak and shivered as he slowed things down.

Jessica shivered slightly as she felt his tip pressing against her thighs. "Maybe.."

Kovo watched Faye and smiled as she went past the peak and started to comedown. He smiled and licked her up before he scooted up beside her and kissed her letting his hands slide along her body. "Im glad I can please you my love." He gently kissed her neck and rested down beside her. "How shall we spend the day?"

Schrodinger groaned and kept pushing against her until he looked at her and kissed her deeply. "How about we go and find her?"

"If that's what you want, Officer Blitz." Jessica smiled and kissed him again, letting his hands slide down her sides before she got up and headed for the door.

Esmeralda remained hidden in the solarium.

Faye smiled and kissed his nose. "Hmmm...why don't you tell me what you've been up to while I was away?"

Schrodinger nodded and zipped up watching Jessica then headed out after her in search of Esmeralda. He looked around this time, not even bothering to use his special skills. He wanted to really try and track her down by any means necessary. "Tell me my little Rabbit, How do you like to dress and play with. You never really answered me this morning." His tail swung from side to side as he asked her and waited for her answer.

Kovo looked at Faye and smiled. "All right, well when the bomb hit everyone was wondering what was going on. They had no clue but we suspected who it was. Then Millennium stormed the building and we had to fight our way out. Once we did there was chaos in the streets so we had to fight to get our way across the twilight bridge and into the special zone."

Faye pet him and rubbed his shoulders gently. "That must have been difficult for you all."

Jessica frowned. "Hmmm, I dress in a way that flatters me, lets me move." She shrugged and looked down at him. "I guess I'm not really sure what you want me to say."

Schrodinger looked at her and thought for a moment. "your fantasies, kinks, what do you secretly want to do but have never done. what do you enjoy the most in bed. stuff like that."

Kovo nodded. "Its was, plus thinking you were dead or gone.."

She frowned and kissed his head. "My poor Kovo. I was so worried about you. I'm sorry you had to go through that." And she was. She didn't have the heart to tell him what had happened to her.

Jessica thought for a moment. "Actually my fantasies have all been fulfilled," she chuckled. "I like when things are a little rough and when my partners suck on my breasts."

Schrodinger laughed abit before getting to the last room where Esmeralda was at and started to search around. "Oh I bet we can find some things new to do." He laughed abit and kept searching around for her.

Kovo rested against her and smiled and kissed her. "Im happy now that I have you."

Esmeralda could see hear them as they walked into the solarium, moonlight filling the room all over again. She remained silent.

Faye smiled at Kovo and kissed him back. "Never leave me again."

Schrodinger looked around and began to search through the room before he started poking around. He looked high and low through the room before actually coming nose to Nose with Esmeralda.

Kovo smiled and held onto her. "I don't plan to."

When Schrodinger came up with Esmeralda he kissed her then looked at the two girls and smiled and laughed. "Fun, Now my turn." He laughed more and rushed off before they could even say anything and then went completely silent waiting for them as he hid under his bed.

Kovo smiled. "I love you too."

Esmeralda shrugged and Jessica joined her. Esmeralda tried to use her sense of blood to pick him out, but failed, having not used the skill in a long while. So they ended up searching each room together until they got back into the bedroom. Jessica was the first to look under the bed. "Aha!"

Faye smiled at him and ran her fingers through his hair. "I suppose we should think about getting up soon..."

Schrodinger looked at the two girls and smiled wiggling his tail around before scampering out. He looked at the two girls and smiled and licked his lips. "I want to fuck both of you."

Kovo smiled then nodded. "all right." He smiled and slowly got up and stretched abit before heading out of their room waiting for Faye.

Esmeralda smiled at his cute nature, and Jessica smirked as he told them his plans. "Oh? How would you like to do that, Blitz?"

Faye put her clothes back on and then took Kovo's hand as they left the room.

Schrodinger looked at the two girls and smiled. "I want you two in 2 piece nightgowns, show top and shorts or top and skirt. Jessica, you keep on your gloves and your legs can be bare but Esmeralda, I want you in hose and stockings and as silky as you can get, every bit of you needs to be smooth to the touch."

Kovo lead her out and nodded to Kuro. "Dad still resting?" Kuro nodded and looked over news and just shook his head. He hadn;t really said anything since finding that Jessica was still "missing".

Faye frowned as she watched Kuro pour over the paper. He looked like his world had ended. She put a hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. Jessica had been the strongest of them, but she wondered if the poor girl could stand up to that heartache.

Jessica smiled. "Thank you, dear," he said petting his head, scratching behind his ears. She and Esmeralda went off to get dressed. Jessica wore sheer shorts that barely qualified as such, and a matching top. Esmeralda took a pair of pantyhose and Jessica's black stockings. She wore a silk, short skirt and top that showed her off quite well.

Kuro didn't say anything and just shrugged her off. He grabbed the paper and walked off and headed to the backyard where he just looked over at the bridge and right to the old church.

Schrodinger watched as they walked in. He nodded and looked at Jessica then over to Esmeralda and wondered who he should take first. "Up on the bed you two."

Faye frowned. "I hope he'll be alright." She turned her attention back to Kovo, feeling guilty for being back with him. "I should have stayed," she said, frowning.

Jessica and Esmeralda got up onto the bed together, sitting side by side.

Schrodinger looked at Jessica and pulled her onto his lap running his hands along her legs. "all right I want you to grind,lapdance and dirty talk to me while you Esmeralda talk about the outfit while I eat you out." He smiled and laid down waiting for the two.

Kovo held onto Faye. "dont blame yourself."

"But you don't know what it was like...And now when I look at him..." She closed her eyes and looked down, leaning into him.

Jessica straddled him and started to grind against him, moving her hips rhythmically. "Mmmm, how does my pussy feel rubbing against you like that?"

Esmeralda smiled and came closer to his head. Unfortunately, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to rip the pantyhose she wore or not.

Kovo looked at her and tilted his head. "What do you plan on doing then hmm?"

Schrodinger kept pushing against Jessica as his tail whipped around from sheer excitement. He pulled Esmeralda down and licked along her hose clad legs and thighs just nibbling at her from time to time. "speak as well my pet, talk about what all of us are doing, what jessica is up to..what Im doing to you..what you wear..everything." He held onto her,running his hands up and down her legs. "keep talking my Sexy Rabbit."

Faye frowned. "There's nothing I can do about it. They blindfolded me when they released me and just sort of dumped me in front of the wreckage of that building. I don't even know the name of that man...but he did something to your mom. I could tell that she wasn't herself when she did what he told her to..." she frowned. "Some help I am."

Jessica continued to grind against him. "Does this make you want to fuck me? Do you want to stick your dick into my hot little pussy?" she asked continuing to rub against him.

Esmeralda shivered as he licked at her legs and closed her eyes. "Mmmm, I love the way you lick at my body, your tongue feels good, even through the hose. I'm glad I get so much attention. My silky little nightie can't compare to Jessica while she's grinding at you like that. I was starting to get jealous because she gets to rub her pussy up and down your cock..."

Kovo looked at her and ran his hand against her cheek. "don't worry too much about it love we'll deal with it." He sighed and watched Kuro and shook his head. "I'm going to go check troop movements and see what i can learn." He smiled and kissed her before heading out into the night. He jumped up into the trees and dissapeared.

Schrodinger held onto Esmeralda's hips and kept licking along hers legs. he slipped his hands into her hose and gave her rear a squeeze and ran his fingers over her slit as he kept pushing against Jessica. "And how do you think you two look and fuck?"

Faye kissed him back and hugged him tight before he left her side again. She watched him leave and decided to check on Clopin. Maybe the two of them could talk and she would stop feeling so guilty and now, worried.

Esmeralda groaned as his hands wormed their way into her panties and rubbed at her slit. Jessica continued to rub against him. "We're the sexiest little cunts you'll ever fuck. The best you'll ever have."

Back
Top Bottom