The Night Whispers

Clopin looked over at Faye and gave a soft smile. "My child. come here...I have missed you so much, Do tell me that everyone is at least all right health wise."

Schrodinger let his hands skillfully wander over Esmeralda's curvy body. He slipped his hand inside of her dress and let it feel her bra before he squeezed her breasts. His length traveling deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he played with her. His hand trailing up and down along her lovely legs as his tail wiggled around in her. "Is it good?"

The two girls were held down as the Labs sniffed over them and licked at them.

Faye smiled at him and reached for his hand. "As far as I know, when I was released everyone was fine. Kuro went off to help Kovo, so you'll have plenty of time to catch up with me."

Esmeralda moaned and pulled him closer. "It's wonderful," she gasped, letting him keep it up.

Jessica and Daphne shivered as the dogs started to lick at them, their bodies shaking just a bit.

Clopin lightly smiled and squeezed her hand and nodded. "Yes it gives us time to catch up, Tell me what was your life before all of this? Hmm what was your life like before meeting my son?"

Schrodinger grinned and nibbled along her neck and ears as he kept taking her. he fit her like a glove bringing pleasure to both of them as his hands worked over her body. His tail pushed deeper into her ass as he worked on making her moan and bego for him as he fucked her. "Wonderful you say, And why would you say that?"

The girls were held down, tied and exposed as the Labs sniffed over their bodies before they started to lick along Jessica's Thighs and Daphne's chest.

"I was...Hmmmm, how to put this...I was a bounty hunter. Don't get me wrong, now. I wasn't the kind of girl who'd get into fist fights--I relied heavily on guns, which is why I get into so much trouble," she said. "But it was pretty lonely....I didn't have my memories of my own life for a good chunk of it, so when they came back, I was planning to give up since I was out of debt...well, Kovo sort of made that decision for me after I met him."

Clopin nodded and watched her. "there is much I knew about you. Kovo knew as well. He has the slight advantage of seeing a future that may come to be, and he saw you." He laughed abit and nodded. "Both of those boys have very special talents that were already in them during their human life."

Schrodinger kept playing with Esmeralda before he released her from the wall and pulled out of her no doubt leaving her unrelieved. He smiled and lead her to a couch and had her lay back and pose as he licked his lips. "why should I take you?"

The dog on Daphne laid down on top of her as it licked over her neck and chest. its member rubbing against her legs as the one with Jessica was licking along her thighs.

Faye frowned a little and tilted her head to the side. "You knew about me already?" she asked him. "Why did you ask if you knew? And what do you mean about talents?" she asked with a little frown.

Esmeralda groaned in disappointment as he pulled out of her and led her to the couch. "Take me because you can, and I want you to," she said, watching him hungrily. He'd left her unsatisfied and that was simply just not fair.

Daphne squirmed a bit underneath the dog, shivering as she felt its alien member against her. Jessica shivered and groaned softly.

Clopin held out his hand. "Easy. all I knew was you would appear in his life. that's all it showed..and it was one of many futures he had seen. That is all he told me of you." He gave a soft smile and slowly sat up.

Schrodinger watched her and walked over to her,running a hand against her legs. "tell me about your skills, your body and that dress. and why do you want me to fuck you?"

The dog kept licking along Daphne's breasts, trying to push itself into her while the other lab licked up along her thighs and over her cunt.

"Are you okay?" she asked, softly. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" The burns looked horrendously painful, but she supposed that he couldn't feel it if he was able to sit up on his own.

Esmeralda shivered and watched him. "I can use my tongue to please you, and I can take as much of you as you want," she said. "It's not fair to give my tight little pussy so much stimulation and then just take it away before I'm finished. My breasts miss your touch, my log legs, my hips my thighs, they all want you. My little dress would even come off for you."

Jessica started to moan as the dog's tongue explored her pussy. Daphne stayed still while the dog licked at her and she felt its dick against her.

Clopin smiled and looked at Faye. "Just stay around. I do worry about them and it is lonesome, go ask me anything you wish to know about me and my family."

Schrodinger watched Esmeralda then climbed over her and laid down,sliding himself back into her and began pushing even harder then before as his hands traveled over her body. Laughing abit he licked along her neck then nibbled on her ear. "Tell me then why do you enjoy all of this hmm?"

The dog's tongue kept licking her up and even dipping into her from time to time while the other lab forced its way into Daphne.

"Is...is there a reason you haven't healed yet? I thought vampires were supposed to recover quickly," she said with a little frown.

Esmeralda moaned as he touched her. "Because it feels amazing. I've never had someone like you before..." That was a lie. She'd had Clopin--a man who was infinitely perfect for her. And here she was....lying through her teeth.

Jessica moaned as the dog continued to lick her, his tongue dipping into her. Daphne moaned and groaned, the size and weight something different.

Clopin laughed and nodded. "well yes, Im old..it takes longer for older vampires then it would for a young vampire. My power may be greta but it is a little worn out."
Schrodinger laughed and kept pushing against her,he grinend and seemed to fit her perfectly drawing himself out slowly before thrusting dep and hard into her. He looked at Esmeralda and grinned as he pushed away from her before grabbing some rope and tying her down to the couch and going back into her.

The dog kept licking up Jessica, now making her very wet while the dog playing with Daphene pushed deeper into her.

Faye smiled softly and nodded. "Have you been ea--well, I suppose the word would be 'feeding,' wouldn't it? Have you been?"

Esmeralda didn't see how the rope was necessary, but she let him tie her to the couch, moaning as he fucked her.

Daphne couldn't really understand how this sort of a view would be sexually arousing to anyone, but the dog was powerful and inside of her now, and she couldn't help but groan as he pushed against her. Jessica was starting to become terribly wet, her body unable to take much more.

Clopin nodded. "I have but the stored blood packets do little good. Its better to have fresh because it is still alive itself and thus aids the body." He just laid back and let out a soft yawn. "and You, I bet you are hungry."

Schrodinger kept pushing away in her before he groaned and started to release inside of her. but before he could finish he pulled out of her and forced her to suck him off. "Once your done we go again. different outfit and place this time."

The dog moved up away from Jessica and infront of her. its large pulsing member waiting for her hot lips. The dog kept pushing against Daphne before going as deep as it could and knotting her. now it was up for its bitch to please it.

"I am. That guy...he's not exactly big on taking care of people." She shrugged. "Would it help if you fed from me? So long as I had something after, I think I'd be okay."

Esmeralda groaned as he pulled out of her. She hadn't reached her orgasm. "Very well," she said, cleaning off his dick.

Clopin looked at her. "I cant. I have already taken from Esmeralda and you have been fed off of from Kovo. I couldnt if i wanted to. Its a small thing in our saliva that goes into the blood that makes it from stealing humans...I cant feed from you. Im sorry."

Schrodinger watched her clean him up then waited for her to get dress then bring him to another room.

The dog barked, waiting for Jessica as the other one waited for Daphne.

Esmeralda couldn't move since she was still tied.

Faye frowned. "I wish I could help you, Clopin. I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be." She smiled softly and squeezed his hand just a little.

Daphne's body started moving on its own, her mind shut down. She started to move her hips so that the dog's dick slid further into her and then back. The rhythm was difficult to find, but she managed it.

Jessica's lips wrapped around the dog's dick and she started to swirl her tongue around it.

Schrodinger looked at Esmeralda and kissed her before untying her and letting his tail dip into her pussy for a second before he sent her off to go get changed. He watched her body sway as she walked out of the room. His eyes glued to her backside as he even let out a soft whistle as she headed out of the room.

Clopin nodded and smiled. "Its all right my child. lets get you something to eat."

The dog grunted and barked as Daphne began moving againsts its dick. its partner barked happily as Jessica started to work on its dick.

Esmeralda found herself blushing just a little as Schrodinger whistled, though she couldn't place why. She left for the room and put on a little black dress that stopped mid-thigh and showed plenty of cleavage The top was cut to about her belly button, the bodice clinging to her body. It was held up by sheer magic. She even threw in some fishnets and heels. She came back to the library and beckoned for him to follow her before leaving the room and leading him to another nearby room.

Faye wished that Esmeralda had been released with her, but she knew that it was all for nothing. Wishing wouldn't change things. The woman nodded in response to Clopin's suggestion and helped him up and out of bed. "Thank you."

Daphne didn't see much of a choice since she'd been knotted. She groaned as she pushed against the large dog, wishing that it would end soon. Jessica continued to suck on the cock, mindlessly working the creature, though her hands were tied behind her.

Schrodinger waited for Esmeralda to return. when he saw her he whistled again and followed her as she lead him into another room. his eyes always glued onto her and never leaving her as his tail started to swing side to side before he stopped in the room that she brought him to. He looked around the room and licked his lips.

Clopin looked at Faye and nodded and slowly got out. He brought his hand out and the cane came to his hand as he made his way out of the room and headed to the kitchen. "So Faye what do you want me to make you?"

The dog looked at Daphne and barked happily as it licked at her face and chest as she kept pushing against its pulsing cock inside of her. He was close though. The other dog was getting good and hard in Jessica's mouth.

Faye smiled. "I can make something for myself, Clopin. I'm supposed to be taking care of you."

Esmeralda had brought Schrodinger into a solarium. It was filled with moonlight and the plants around them looked stunning in the night. There was a patio set made from iron, and a chaise in the corner.

Daphne continued to move her hips for the dog, keeping her mouth away from his so she could breathe. She moaned loudly and closed her eyes, looking away. Jessica continued to work on the dog, noting that it was much more erect than before. Both girls wondered how the soldiers were taking this.

Clopin nodded. "All right all right if you wish to go ahead." He just laughed abit and moved over to the table and sat down in it.

Schrodinger looked around the room and the plants and furniture. He looked at Esmeralda and grinned at her as the moonlight shone down on her it made her look even more stunning then she already was. He slowly walked up behind her and ran a hand up along the back side of her legs to the edge of her dress.

The dogs kept grunting and groaning as the girls went about on them. The soldiers were taking photos and others were still filiming all thise while the girls were violated and made to serve the labs.

Faye smiled and searched the cupboards for something simple. She decided on baking a potato and making a package of white rice with some butter. There was some meat in the fridge that she would make as well. As she set to work, she asked Clopin, "When did you meet Esmeralda?"

The gypsy woman was a bit surprised by the touch of the little man behind her but merely smiled. "I'm glad to see that I please you," she said.

Daphne continued her humiliating task while Jessica kept at the dog, knowing it would be over soon.

Clopin thought abut it for some time before answering. "Well I knew her when she was around 17 and her family joined our gypsy band. we traveled together. I watched her and helped her grow up. I was there during the fight when she was with Captain Phoebus. but I was already turned way before so when he died in a battle I helped take care of her and turned her when she asked. Then because of that we became together, Later sometime we found Kuro and then we found Kovo."

Schrodinger nodded and looked at her. "I know you were not satisfied, so how shall we play so that I can put you over and satisfy you hmm?" He licked his lips and ran his hand over her ass as his tail swung from side to side.

The dogs both groaned out and they released in or on their girls. The soldiers cheered and laughed before going silent as Aza walked in. He looked over at the Girls and Grinned then looked at the soldiers. "to your duty stations." He then sent the dogs away and looked at Jessica and Daphne. "come here."

((Gotta remember to untie the girls you tie up lol))

Faye cut her potato with some onion and butter and then wrapped it in foil and stuck it in the oven. "When did you fall in love with her?" She asked with a little smile, readying the water for white rice and getting out a pan for her meat.

Esmeralda tensed with want. "Why don't you lick me? Use your tongue on me, officer."

Daphne and Jessica looked at each other and managed to sit up, both of them on their knees.

(sorry running plot idea through my head kinda forget presant things)

Clopin laughed abit. "I always cared for her and when I gave my blood to turn her it only made it stronger. Kind of like when Kovo bit you..it created a bond..And when he turns you because i know he will. That bond will only become stronger."

Schrodinger looked at her and grinned and kneeled down and licked along her legs and thighs abit then traveled up before he gripped onto her thighs and licked over her pussy. "Like that?"

Aza looked at the two girls and had the bonds released. "Daphne I find little of use for you...so I shall release you with no memory, because I cant let you inform Your husband and his army of what we are up to." He laughed and walked over to her before waving his hand infront of her eyes. "now sleep." she would feel dizzy and fall asleep. Once she awoke she would find herself in her bed back at her husband's home. He looked at Jessica and laughed. "what to do with you..Release..or not.."

Back
Top Bottom