The Night Whispers

"That is true," Jessica said, smiling softly. "So...I'm sure this is a silly question, but what are you all going back for. I realize it's a meeting of some sort, but what's it for?"

Faye smiled at him and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Kovo looked at Faye and patted her head then looked at Jessica. "Its unknown. Someone in the council called thed arrangement and now we must answer the call and come to heed."

Kovo shrugged. "A large verity of things. From if there is a vampire that is deemed a security risk to the outside world. to execute them or detain them. To upholding our laws. Dealing with Relations between Our clans and other factions." He yawned and ran his tongue against his fangs. "iuts a wide list and they cover a great deal of things."

Aza had woken Daphne up by vibing her after some time he forced her to suck on him but now he had her willingly begging to be fucked. He laughed watching her knowing she wanted.

"I see. How fascinating," she said, leaning against Kuro. She smiled at Faye's sleeping form, but she herself was going to stay awake. "You know...I've never been to Paris. How is it this time of year?"

Esmeralda smiled. "You will love it."

Daphne had never felt this way before--never so perpetually horny. She was a playful woman by nature but it had never been this bad. Aza had spent all day breaking her, making her into his plaything. Now, she needed to be fucked and she didn't care if it was him or anyone else who did it. "Please," she begged him. "Please fuck me. I need you!"

Kuro smiled as the car got to the airport and went right out to the private jet that was waiting for them. EVERYTHING had been set by the heads. He yawned as the car stopped at the jet. "okay."

Kovo quietly got out and gently picked up the sleeping Faye and carried her into the jet and into a seat.

Aza laughed and looked at her. "Is that so?"

Jessica smiled as Esmeralda and the others boarded the plane, finding Kovo's sweetness to be romantic, in a strange way.

Daphne whimpered. "Please, I really need you."

Kuro helped everyone in. The pilots looked back and spoke to each other then started the jet up and started to taxi down the runway. Kuro watched jessica and smiled and sat back.

Aza walked over to Daphne and ran his hand against her cheek before pulling her up and pinning her against the wall. "You love it when yoiur master does this don't you?"

Jessica sighed and sat back. "Kuro...what makes you the happiest?"

Aza had left her with no choice. Daphne hated the way he treated her--even the man himself--but she needed him inside of her. He'd turned her into some sort of sex fiend. For all she knew, Isolt was dead, and this man had made her a little whore. "I love it," she lied, her eyes begging for him to just fuck her.

Kuro looked at Jessica and shrugged sitting back and thinking about it. "What makes me the happiest?" He thought about it then smiled. "well knowing that you are safe and happy would be one. then two enjoying time with my family."

Aza laughed and kept her pinned against the wall, a hand sliding along her legs then up her dress. "nice and wet and wanting."

Jessica smiled and kissed his lips softly before following his lead and leaning back in her seat as well. "Sweet of you to care so much, love. I'm glad that you're so happy now, then."

Daphne whimpered as he slide his hands up her dress. "Yes," she said, desperately. "Please, master. Please fuck me. I'll be a good girl."

Kuro nodded and smiled and leaned against Jessica. "and you my love, what makes you the most happiest?" He smiled and watched her.

Aza looked at Daphne and laughed before unzipping and pulling down her panties and sliding himself into her.

"What makes me happiest? Well you, Kuro. You make me happy. And performing, I think."

Daphne moaned as he finally slid himself into her tight, hungry cunt. She groaned and quickly got used to his size.

Kuro smiled and rested against Jessica as the plane got to cruising altitude. well now we've got about 4 hours to kill." He laughed and looked aorund.

Aza laughed and began pushing against her more and more,sliding in deeper and deeper.

Jessica smiled and wondered what they could do to kill the time. She chuckled. "I could sing for you, but I'm not sure how much the others would appreciate it."

Daphne moaned as his member plunged further and further into her, her muscles wanting him to stay in one place for awhile. "Oooh...." She closed her eyes and moved her hips with his, hoping to get more from him.

Kuro laughed abit and shrugged. "How about you tell us your life story. we have told you ours. Now love its time for you to tell us yours." He smiled and kissed her.

Aza kept pushing against her driving her loser and closer to the brink.

Jessica smiled softly. "Well, I was born in California. When I was little I was enrolled in dance classes and learned how to move my body and picked up a bit of grace and work ethic. However, when I blossomed, I had troubles performing some of the dances. I'm just a little top heavy," she joked. "I took singing classes afterward and learned to read music. Thus began my singing career. I met a few boys along the way, a bunch of fools. Since high school, I've all but ignored most men. I moved to New York and got an agent and he started me singing at night clubs, and that's how I came to yours."

Daphne could hardly speak, much less think as his rough movements gave her an insane amount of relief. She moaned loudly with each thrust into her and could hardly believe that she was in such a position. It had hardly been five minutes and she was close to an amazing orgasm.

Kuro smiled and gently squeezed her hand and sat back thinking about it. "well Im glad I did get you." He looked outside and smiled. "should be close soon."

Aza laughed and kept pushing against her before giving her all that he had. He laughed looking at her and licked her neck. "you're mine."

Jessica smiled, vaguely remembering the night she'd met him. Now, there she was. "I hope your club doesn't suffer while we're away," she said aloud.

Daphne shivered as he licked her neck. Despite the fact that everything about this man disturbed her, he was right. She closed her eyes as she reached her climax, moaning very loudly.

Kuro shook his head and smiled. "No we shouldnt have any problems there." He smiled and sat with her idly talking until the plane landed. Once down there were two cars. it was insistent that the men be separated from the women. Clopin smiled and kisses Esmeralda and smiled. "go enjoy the town."

Aza held onto Daphne and released inside of her then pulled out. "Now my pet. rest." He whispered into her ear to make her sleep. "I have much bigger plans."

Daphne trembled as he pulled out of her, her legs weak from holding her up. As he whispered to her, her eyes slowly closed and the redhead fell asleep to his ominous last words.

Faye had awoken a bit before the plane landed and spent some time reorienting herself since she was in a plane instead of a car. She and Jessica got off the plane together, each blowing their lovers a kiss. Esmeralda took her time with Clopin and smiled, nodding. "We'll be together again soon, my love," she said before getting into the car with the other two women.

Clopin nodded and smiled then got into the waiting car and was driven off. the 2nd car came for the women and pulled up. The drivers and guard's eyes all hidden behind dark sunglasses.

Esmeralda and the others got into the car, settling in nicely as the men drove off on their own.

The car drove through the streets of paris before stopping. The driver got out and switch with someone else who turned back and looked at them. "Evening ladies." He laughed. It was Aza. He looked at Esmerelda and snapped his fingers, the control he had over her returning as guards got into the back and grabbed the other girls. "Esmeralda my little pet. tie them."

Esmeralda did as she was told and bound the other two women using some rope she'd found in the back seat as they struggled against the guards and their guest. Clearly, something was wrong with her. Who was this man anyway?

Back
Top Bottom