The Night Whispers

"What would you like me to do for you, master?" she asked, coming closer as Jessica tried to pull her hands away from Aza, despising the way his cum felt on her hands.

Aza laughed and looked at Jessica as she tried to squirm away. "Tie her back up then we can have our fun." He grinned giving jessica's rear a swat.

Esmeralda did as she was told, taking Jessica away from him, wiping her hands on the rope she used to tie her. She put her against that same pole as Faye and tied them both only enough so that they couldn't escape. She made sure neither of them were in physical pain before she made her way back to Aza.

Aza watched Esmeralda and pulled her over to him running a hand up her legs to the edge of her skirt. He grinned and kissed and licked along her collar bone.

Esmeralda straddled his hips as she sat with him and closed her eyes as she let him kiss and lick at her collar bone. She pulled him closer and stayed with him.

Aza grinned and gave her rear a swat as his hands moved under her skirt along her thighs. "Tell them my pet. the first of many times you willingly pulled me into your bed and begged for me."

She ran her hands through his hair and let him touch her. "I begged for you to touch me after you saved my sons for the first time," she said, holding him to her. "I wanted to please you so much, and I could so how amazing you were. I needed you inside of me," she told the girls, though that last part was something of a lie.

Aza grinned and looked at Esmeralda and pulled aside her panties and slipped himself into her,letting his hands slide along her sides. " and many times just off the random you came to me begging to be fucked. tell me my pet after you who of your girls should I screw?"

She moaned as he slipped into her and tilted her head back just a bit. "Mmmm, I'm sure I don't know, master," she said, enjoying his hands on her. "Jessica already pleasured you. I'm sure Faye could use some attention."

Aza grinned and looked at her and kept pushing against her sliding in deeper and deeper, his hands finding her breasts and squeezing. " hmm all right then my pet."

a soft voice spoke to faye's mind. "l..love.."

Esmeralda moaned as he found her breasts, his rod pushing deeper and deeper into her. "Oooh, it feels so good, master."

Faye stopped her tears for a moment as she heard the voice and took a few deep breaths. Kovo?

Aza grinned and kept pushing against her,his hands squeezing and fondling her breasts before pulling down her top and sucking on her breasts as he kept pounding away in her.

"Yes...my love."

She moaned loudly as he pounded away at her and pulled his lips closer to her breasts as he suckled them. "So good!"

Are you safe?

Aza grinned and kept pushing away in her getting closer and closer as he sucked on her breasts. "My pet where do you want it? In or on or drink?" He kept switching attention of each breast.

Kovo sighed. "yes..but...there is chaos all around."

"Mmmm...let me drink it," she moaned, gasping as he brought her closer and closer to climax.

You have to help us...some man has us all...He's controlling your mother.

Aza nodded and kept pushing against her before sliding out and putting Esmeralda to her knees and rubbing his dick against her face. "then drink it my pet."

Kovo nodded. "at the moment...unable to...cant even see...,dont know where..kuro or my father is."

Esmeralda grabbed him and took him into her mouth, her tongue working him as well as her hand, her breasts still exposed.

Please hurry...I'm next she closed her eyes and took another deep breath, looking at Jessica with a forlorn hope.

Aza groaned and nodded as her mouth went to him as well as he hands. he grinned and reached down and squeezed her breasts. "very good, read for it girl?"

Kovo sighed. "Im doing best I can."

Faye looked away as Esmeralda sucked him off and he asked her a question. I love you

Jessica frowned and tried to comfort the other girl, but sadly could not.

Aza held onto Esmeralda and began to cum into her mouth letting him drink her down to every last drop. Once she was done he got up and walked over to Faye and Jessica and pulled them down, tying them onto their knees so they were kneeling he grabbed them both and forced them to take turns sucking on him.

Jessica had to restrain herself from biting him, and Faye was too busy trying to not let Kuro see what was happening to her that she just did what she was told.

Aza laughed and pushed himself deeper into Faye's mouth making her work on him, He then looked at Jessica then to Esmeralda. "My pet, play with her or take her to the back room and help the dogs play with her."

Esmeralda took Jessica away from him and left him with a bonded Faye. Faye choked a little and closed her eyes.

Jessica was still tied when Esmeralda lay her on the couch and then started to feel her up, her soft hands caressing the dangerous curves on the redhead's body.

Aza looked at Faye and grinned and pulled out of her mouth once he had came before he made a small slit in her hose and rubbed against her cunt before slowly sliding himself into her.

Faye shook her head and tried to get away, but it was to no avail. She was tied and he was already inside of her. Kovo....I'm so sorry...

Jessica watched with sadness as Faye was raped only to be distracted by Esmeralda. She kissed Jessica and rubbed her huge tits, pulling her little costume down a little so their breasts could touch.

Back
Top Bottom