The Night Whispers

Aza laughed and looked at Faye as he kept pushing against her more and more,kissing along her neck as he pumped away in her.

Kovo answer to her mid. "you need not be..its against will my love..it is not your own doing."

Esmeralda continued to make out with Jessica for the benefit of her master as Aza pumped into Faye like a piston, kissing her neck. She looked a little ill as he continued on, laughing away.

I know it's hard, but please hurry. I'll be waiting for you.

Aza laughed and slowly slid out of Faye but then moved behind her and slid himself up into her ass and began pushing against her.

Faye whimpered as he slid out of her and then jammed himself into her ass. Her body had never really gotten used to this sort of penetration and it was her least favorite. Kovo was the only one she would consider letting near her ass in any lifetime and this man was ruining that as well.

Aza looked at Faye and pulled out unexpectedly. He looked into her eyes and nodded. "Yes I see it in you.." He zleaned himself and let her be then looked over to Esmeralda and Jessica.

Faye watched in shock as he walked away from her, leaving her curled up on the floor in her little outfit, her pantyhose full of holes.

Esmeralda was kissing Jessica, fondling her breasts, her other hand was inside the bottom of her suit and under her pantyhose. She was fingering the luscious redhead.

Aza looked at the two and grinned and moved over letting Esmeralda keep playing with Jessica as he slid up to her face and made jessica suck on him.

Jessica closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around him, sucking on him.

Esmeralda continued to play with the girl, kissing her neck as well now.

Faye just watched, too tired to do anything else.

Aza laughed and looked at Jessica as she was forced to take him and forced to have Esmeralda play with her. He laughed and reached down as well with Esmeralda and began to finger jessica.

Esmeralda watched and began to feel a little jealous of the attention Jessica was getting. Still, she continued to finger the poor girl. The singer in question had her mouth full of Aza's thick cock, eyes full of tears of shame and sorrow, and a body that was trembling from effort to keep herself from cumming against her will.

Aza groaned and started to cum abit before he looked at Esmeralda. "keep your mouth open here it comes." He rested the tip of his cock against her lips and began to release.

Esmeralda smiled and opened her soft lips to him, letting his warm cum flow into her mouth as he released, swallowing every last bit.

Jessica coughed a bit, regaining some restricted airflow. She couldn't hold out much longer however and soon felt her body quake in orgasm, the two fingers inside of her becoming too much for her.

Aza came in Esmeralda's mouth and he pulled out and wiped up. He looked at Jessica and laughed as he pulled out his finger and made Jessica lick it clean.

She let her red hair fall into her face as she licked the finger off and trembled as she came down from a forced high.

Aza then let her lay there. He looked at Esmeralda and smiled. "get them dressed for bed then put them down. for tomorrow their training begins." He grinned and pulled her close slipping his hand under her skirt and fingering her for abit.

Esmeralda smiled and nodded moaning as he fingered her, the other two watching in stunned silence. When he was finished with her, Esmeralda smiled and took the other two with her to a closet and took off their clothes, leaving their wrists and ankles tied as she looked for some suitable nightwear.

Aza laughed and had a guard walk in and debreif him. "Sir the target was hit within seconds of the 2nd bomb going off. Both sides think it was the other and now are in a full war with each other." Aza nodded and folded his hands behind his back. "Good, good the best thing we need is for them to be at each other's throats until it is too late. A man running rarely sees the edge of the cliff until it is too late, that is why we wont let them see the edge at all."

Esmeralda changed into a sheer purple nightgown, dressing Jessica and Faye in similar garments, each of them having embroidery near the breasts and silky panties. She brought them into a small room nearby with a large bed and then tied the two of their wrists together and to a bed post, leaving their legs free for the night before sleeping off to the side and covering them all with a soft set of blankets.

Aza then headed into room and saw Esmeralda laying in bed. he slipped in beside her and rested against her letting his dick rub against her rear and the back of her thighs.

Aza slept beside his pet and his newly acquired ones as well. He slept fine knowing it would be a good time till even clues were put together. He slept through the day. He slowly opened his eyes waking to the sight of all three girls licking over his cock. once up he watched Esmeralda and Faye head off while Jessica was waiting for him.

Esmeralda took Faye off into another room and started to play with the girl. She played with her large breasts and started to suck on her nipples. Faye was in some sort of daze and just let Esmeralda do as she pleased. She thought she was still dreaming--in some sort of nightmare. She still held onto hope that Kovo was alright and that once he could, he would come to save her.

Jessica couldn't stand the thought of Faye going through more pain. After all, she'd lost her lover twice, and now this? There was simply no other way to spare her, and so she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Forgive me, Kuro. She thought to herself. "M....Master," she managed with a little disdain. "If I'm a good pet and do everything you say, no matter what it is--so long as it's physically possible--will you let Faye go? Please...she wasn't meant for this kind of life."

Aza looked at Jessica,running his hands over her legs. " You'd have to prove that its worth releasing her and not keeping her instead. If you can prove it then I think I may."

"Can I have your word that if I do that you'll let her go?" she asked, leaning closer to him, desperate for him to say yes.

Aza looked at Jessica and thought about it as he sat back before nodding and sitting back up. "All right then. IF and only IF you can prove that it is worth it. I will release her, But if you can't prove it then for your error in judgment She will be punished for your doings, Is that clear?" He watched her, awaiting her answer.

Back
Top Bottom